Expo Cosplay Thread!

Pages PREV 1 2

So is non gaming anime cosplay acceptable or will I be beaten with reeds if I bring one?

Gnoekeos:
So is non gaming anime cosplay acceptable or will I be beaten with reeds if I bring one?

I can't speak for everyone, but as long as anyone else outside the Expo gives you funny looks, I'd say you'd be okay.

Just do you F everyone else lol... I was trying to do Spike from Cowboy Bebop on saturday but i dont think I am gonna have it ready in time damn it!!!!

CheckD3:
Anyone know a good place to get this chain? Or anything like it? I'm cosplaying, well Combo here and that's the piece I'm most worried about having issues finding for a good price, anyone have any ideas on where to find one, or a cheap method of making one?

Hey! did you finish this cosplay! i want to make it in the future, just wanna see how it looks like in real!

Bray1987:

CheckD3:
Anyone know a good place to get this chain? Or anything like it? I'm cosplaying, well Combo here and that's the piece I'm most worried about having issues finding for a good price, anyone have any ideas on where to find one, or a cheap method of making one?

Hey! did you finish this cosplay! i want to make it in the future, just wanna see how it looks like in real!

Yeah, necklace is pictured in my avatar

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.