Panels have been announced!

So the panels have been announced and... wow, there are a lot of them. I'm going to read through them shortly and figure out which of them I'm going to attend. Any of them that excite anyone going in a special way?

EDIT: Here's a link to them for the record: http://www.escapistexpo.com/panels

I'm partial to plywood panels myself!

...but seriously, I'm interested in a few of these, especially the "Publishing Science Fiction and the Internet", since one of these days I WILL finish that novel I've been writing for nine years.

One of these days....

Personally, based on time, here are the ones I am most interested in:

TL;DR: Too much to do and too little time. So many seem interesting and I'll likely miss them. :(

There are way too many to get into all the panels I want to, and that's just the way I like it. Gives me another reason to perfect my cloning device.

Silverspud:
There are way too many to get into all the panels I want to, and that's just the way I like it. Gives me another reason to perfect my cloning device.

When you get it figured out, could you hook me up? ;D

Kapol:

Silverspud:

When you get it figured out, could you hook me up? ;D

I'll tell you what. It'll be put to a vote when I've made the 1st batch. I'll make sure to make an odd number of clones so it's decisive.

Silverspud:

I'll tell you what. It'll be put to a vote when I've made the 1st batch. I'll make sure to make an odd number of clones so it's decisive.

Make sure you keep the numbers low. I'm not sure I can afford to bribe a whole lot of clones.

I won't lie, first choices for panels were all the ones with Yahtzee at them...also going to Cosplay or Songwriting on Sunday, the Insomniac one and the Gaming health...don't want to spend entire time at panels though, want to get out and socialize with folks and talk nerdy with everyone...looks to be quite an Expo though, I'll tell ya that what

Will there be an android app released in the next few days? Would PDF's be available for download and quick reference?

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.