First Wave Volunteers

As promised, here's the thread for all of those volunteers who helped with boxes.

And bags. The never ending bags...

Anyway, this is where you can throw in your two cents and keep a note of everyone who was there!

I'm @Chrono212, the British guy who wasn't @TimeLord. :P

And let's not forget a big thank you to the Escapist staff for helping rally us, keep us entertained and supplying the pizza!

Ey there! I was, hm, lessee. "Skinny dork-lookin' kid with glasses" doesn't narrow it down much with this crowd. I was wearing that pinstripe jacket over the volunteer shirt? Second dude to show up who wasn't @Chrono212, terrible at arcade games, found that dinky little battleaxe, etc? Whatever it was funtimes. Like whoa, we were RIGHT THERE, in the secret headquarters of the entire magazine!? And Yahtzee was there?!? And also Susan which was like, oh right there's a person to that voice on the podcat, this is that person and she is handing out t-shirts, wow?!

But yeah that was fun/grueling, people better appreciate them swag bags. Incidentally, did that truck show up on time? I had to get home and dig into physics homework, so the mystery was left unresolved and it kept me up at night (no it didn't).

Bags! So many bags!

Late reply, Whoo!

I was there as well :)

Also there being tall with ponytail.

Broke lurker status, made an account, and everything. Just to tell you this.

Because you were all awesome.

Reporting for duty.

I didn't get there in time to help fill bags but i did move a ton of boxes. This is Craig the tall blonde guy who showed up with Katie and had the tiny N64 controler on his lanyard

I love you guys. I love all you guys. YOU JUST HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS.

its jacob here i was the one who got his shirt signed and wore the heartless hate for most of the expo it was greating meeting all you guys and hanging out

P.S. i hate finals

I just got back to England, thought I'd post here.

I was the crazy chick who was running around with a camera. :D

Gnoekeos:
I didn't get there in time to help fill bags but i did move a ton of boxes. This is Craig the tall blonde guy who showed up with Katie and had the tiny N64 controler on his lanyard

There you are! Where have you been, young man?!

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.