"Where's your dignity NOW, Yahtzee!?" - Jim

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

As if he didn't already feel poorly disposed towards the fans.
Thank you, Yahtzee, for being a good sport.

Internet: 1
Yahtzee: 0

Yeah, he was super thrilled about those ears >.>

leave yahtzee alone!

---------------

ok, jokes aside:
can someone provide context to that picture?

Yahtzee looks like he wants to die.

I have video (not great sound) of him wearing them... should i post it?

That expression! Pure gold!

I wonder how long the ears stayed on...

Good sport, that man.

Yahtzee is an amazing person for letting those ears stay on!

Hey, a new wallpaper!

Thistlehart:

Good sport, that man.

Yes, there are some pictures that benefit from no redeye correction.

Uh, guys? In case you haven't noticed, his eyes suddenly turned blood red so you may want to keep the jokes to yourself. That is, unless you like him brutally murdering you before using your blood to write "PRESS X TO NOT DIE" on the nearest wall.

In the mind of Yahtzee- "Look at me I am a beautiful British man look at my hairy chest of manliness..... Someone just put cat ears on me didn't they? ... There goes any chance of getting some at this convention."

Thistlehart:

Good sport, that man.

By my stopwatch, it was about fifteen seconds. But it was fifteen seconds of pure hilarity.

That is hilarious. He looks so angry, but with the cat ears I can't take it seriously!

rhizhim:
leave yahtzee alone!

---------------

ok, jokes aside:

There wasn't much context. It was during the Hour Of Love panel where he was forced to only say nice things. Audience members lined up to say a word or phrase and one of the first girls got him to put on the ears. Originally he just put them on his shoulder but the girl came back, took them off and put them on his head. Much hilarity ensued for about 15 seconds before he removed them.

Also the ears moved, you'll see on the video!

I hate that I didn't get to stay for this.

TimeLord:
Also the ears moved, you'll see on the video!

I seem to remember them almost immediately pointing forward and down. The ears could feel the rage we stopped him from expressing. :D

Someone asked them about "mandatory cutscenes", and someone else said "mandatory quicktime events"

Unfortunately nobody said "quicktime events inside mandatory cutscenes"

Also, I believe we have this panel recorded, along with the majority of the other panels. They should be going up on the site as soon as we can get them edited and transcoded. :)

(I had time for one panel, and was lucky enough to randomly wander into this one.)

rhizhim:

There was a vendor selling the necomimi ears which react to your brainwaves and blood pressure (somehow). I was interested in them, and when I remembered my friend (said girl in the photos) was also coming to the con, my friends and I realized they would look awesome on her so I bought them.

Saturday evening, we're hanging out and talking about the expo I realized the cat ears would look awesome on Yahtzee, and the context of the panel would mean he couldn't really refuse, since it's the Hour of Love and he had to be positive. So a plan was hatched!

Naturally it would be more convincing if my friend did the asking (as opposed to say, a tall Asian man), so she stood in line and well, we saw what happened.

We hoped the ears would stay on the duration of the panel, so we could see what they do while he was saying something about whatever topic was asked. But alas they were taken (re: ripped) off before the next question was asked.

Here are photos of Cahtzee from my seat.

Because someone had to:

Zhara:
I have video (not great sound) of him wearing them... should i post it?

YES

The gif potential!

ThriKreen:
*snip*

Should have figured you were behind it.

He looks extremely pissed off and glowing red eyes aren't helping either. I am afraid a killing spree will follow.Then people will ask: "WHY?"

Seriously whose bright idea was this?

Uh....you're all assuming Yahtzee HAD dignity to begin with...or, at the very least, that he actually CARES about what people think concerning his dignity. I assure you, the way he tears Nintendo games new ones every time he reviews them (and then deals with the hate mail afterwards), he doesn't!

Metalhandkerchief:

Apart from that last image (way too over the top), thats brilliant. I've not seen a man look so fucked off in a long time as he does in this photo. The only other generic meme I could think of slapping over that photo would be, "I had it all..."

I'll repeat again:

Edit: Added spoiler tags.

The second picture is fucking brilliant :D

Red eyes look oddly... natural.

sorry if it's not the best video ever, but i had to whip out my phone really quick!

ThriKreen:
I'll repeat again:

Cahtzee is not amused.

That name works SO well, I can only assume this was all meant to be.

ThriKreen:

rhizhim:

There was a vendor selling the necomimi ears which react to your brainwaves and blood pressure (somehow). I was interested in them, and when I remembered my friend (said girl in the photos) was also coming to the con, my friends and I realized they would look awesome on her so I bought them.

Saturday evening, we're hanging out and talking about the expo I realized the cat ears would look awesome on Yahtzee, and the context of the panel would mean he couldn't really refuse, since it's the Hour of Love and he had to be positive. So a plan was hatched!

Naturally it would be more convincing if my friend did the asking (as opposed to say, a tall Asian man), so she stood in line and well, we saw what happened.

We hoped the ears would stay on the duration of the panel, so we could see what they do while he was saying something about whatever topic was asked. But alas they were taken (re: ripped) off before the next question was asked.

Here are photos of Cahtzee from my seat.

My girlfriend bought a pair as well. I couldn't stop her from spending tons of money this weekend >.>

I noticed how Yahtzee didn't turn them off after he put them down. RIP batteries. :(

chriswolvie:
Uh....you're all assuming Yahtzee HAD dignity to begin with...or, at the very least, that he actually CARES about what people think concerning his dignity. I assure you, the way he tears Nintendo games new ones every time he reviews them (and then deals with the hate mail afterwards), he doesn't!

Oh look. Another Nintendo fanboy defending Nintendo when they WERE NOT MENTIONED IN THE THREAD AT ALL. And simply because of a thread about Yahtzee....

Kinda sad

OP: That picture is gold. I bet he's wishing that those ears were Lucy's horns.

Zhara:
[snip]
sorry if it's not the best video ever, but i had to whip out my phone really quick!

"...Woof."
I sat next to youuu!
<3

AzrealMaximillion:

chriswolvie:

Oh look. Another Nintendo fanboy defending Nintendo when they WERE NOT MENTIONED IN THE THREAD AT ALL. And simply because of a thread about Yahtzee....

Kinda sad

OP: That picture is gold. I bet he's wishing that those ears were Lucy's horns.

Oh! In the Q&A the day before someone asked them all to Gangnam Style, and he didn't know how/wouldn't? When they were done, he told Jim that he had no dignity, and something along the lines of, "Look what the states have done to you." Something like that.
Jim got his revenge!

Dire Sloth! Moose was sooo cute! I'm so glad to have met you!

Oh God, if Yahtzee wasn't know throughout the farthest reaches of the internet till now, Cahtzee is gonna fix that right away! Prepare for influx of cat ears on knowyourmeme :D

I think he handeled that really well. Especially the Dog-Joke is classy.

ThriKreen:
I'll repeat again:

Cahtzee is not amused.

He talks about dicks so much, we should have known he was just compensating for being a giant pussy

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.