"Where's your dignity NOW, Yahtzee!?" - Jim

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

AzrealMaximillion:
Oh look. Another Nintendo fanboy defending Nintendo when they WERE NOT MENTIONED IN THE THREAD AT ALL. And simply because of a thread about Yahtzee....

Kinda sad

Uhhhhh, no. I am NOT a Nintendo fanboy! My point was that Yahtzee could give a pair of excrement releases as to what people think. Love him or hate him, he rolls with the punches, dignity be damned!

Get your facts straight!

I am still pissed I didn't get to the convention :(
You people seem to be having such a good time and even if no one probably knows me too well it'd be nice to meet some escapist member in real life.

chriswolvie:
Uh....you're all assuming Yahtzee HAD dignity to begin with...or, at the very least, that he actually CARES about what people think concerning his dignity. I assure you, the way he tears Nintendo games new ones every time he reviews them (and then deals with the hate mail afterwards), he doesn't!

Take your butthurt somewhere else. I am sure there is an I-Hate-Yahtzee forum somewhere.

On topic: that snapshot is hilarious. :D

Zhara:

sorry if it's not the best video ever, but i had to whip out my phone really quick!

That's actually pretty good quality.

chriswolvie:

AzrealMaximillion:
Oh look. Another Nintendo fanboy defending Nintendo when they WERE NOT MENTIONED IN THE THREAD AT ALL. And simply because of a thread about Yahtzee....

Kinda sad

Uhhhhh, no. I am NOT a Nintendo fanboy! My point was that Yahtzee could give a pair of excrement releases as to what people think. Love him or hate him, he rolls with the punches, dignity be damned!

Get your facts straight!

No, your point is that you hate Yahtzee, and decided to tell us all by bringing up something that had no mention or bearing on this thread. That's a straight fact. I'm not saying don't post on this forum, but expect for people to criticize your lack of judgement or tact.

AzrealMaximillion:

chriswolvie:

AzrealMaximillion:

Kinda sad

Get your facts straight!

No, your point is that you hate Yahtzee, and decided to tell us all by bringing up something that had no mention or bearing on this thread. That's a straight fact. I'm not saying don't post on this forum, but expect for people to criticize your lack of judgement or tact.

I want to say he was joking, but it couldn't really be heard by reading?
If that even makes sense. lol

he clearly hates everyone.

attackshark:
he clearly hates everyone.

And it just makes us love him more.

Dire Sloth:

AzrealMaximillion:

chriswolvie:

Get your facts straight!

I want to say he was joking, but it couldn't really be heard by reading?
If that even makes sense. lol

If it was a joke, it was pretty bad. Pretending to be butthurt isn't funny. I don't even think Yahtzee has reviewed a Nintendo since Kid Icarus and we remember the mass butthurt that caused. It brought a whole new meaning to "I'll not stand for this!"

Fappy:
I noticed how Yahtzee didn't turn them off after he put them down. RIP batteries. :(

Nah, I got fresh batteries just for this, and they last awhile.

He looks ready to kill in the second shot

Captcha: Walk the Walk
I think I shall

ThriKreen:

Fappy:
I noticed how Yahtzee didn't turn them off after he put them down. RIP batteries. :(

Nah, I got fresh batteries just for this, and they last awhile.

Good! You guys aren't the only ones to invoke the silent rage of Yahtzee this weekend. I somehow managed to unintentionally get in his way twice. Once while taking a group picture in the hallway and another while he was getting off an elevator. If he sees me again I fear for my life >.>

Dire Sloth:

AzrealMaximillion:

chriswolvie:
Uh....you're all assuming Yahtzee HAD dignity to begin with...or, at the very least, that he actually CARES about what people think concerning his dignity. I assure you, the way he tears Nintendo games new ones every time he reviews them (and then deals with the hate mail afterwards), he doesn't!

Kinda sad

OP: That picture is gold. I bet he's wishing that those ears were Lucy's horns.

Oh! In the Q&A the day before someone asked them all to Gangnam Style, and he didn't know how/wouldn't? When they were done, he told Jim that he had no dignity, and something along the lines of, "Look what the states have done to you." Something like that.
Jim got his revenge!

you mean this?

Zhara:

you mean this?
[snip]

I FUCKING LOVE YOU! <3

Anyone get the feeling that next week's Zero Punctuation will be more vindictive and snark-y than usual?
Also, whoever got those shots, I salute you. He legitimately looks terrifying with the red lights reflected off his eyes. If the culprit ends up in an insult-inducted comatose state, we'll know why

Zhara:

Dire Sloth:

AzrealMaximillion:

Kinda sad

OP: That picture is gold. I bet he's wishing that those ears were Lucy's horns.

Oh! In the Q&A the day before someone asked them all to Gangnam Style, and he didn't know how/wouldn't? When they were done, he told Jim that he had no dignity, and something along the lines of, "Look what the states have done to you." Something like that.
Jim got his revenge!

you mean this?

So, when is the rapture starting? You should know, you are Jesus after all.

Man... Graham's got moves.

Somehow I doubt the redness in his eyes is due to the photograph.

I ran into Yahtzee once during the expo. It was right before the Saturday night party. He was very nice to me and shook my hand.

Aww he just looks so happy and totally thrilled about the ears. :D

Heh. Yahtzee does have the look of "someone is going to suffer for this". Any takers on whether the cat ears will make an appearance on Wednesday instead of a certain sweet hat?

He is going to tear us a new one Wednesday.

that's awesome XD

Dire Sloth:
He is going to tear us a new one Wednesday.

maybe sooner, he dose have the column he writes here to

and DAMN IT!! T-T i hate every one of you that went ..... stupid no money to spare for it ....

I just shared this on FB.
His expression is priceless... :P

Dire Sloth:
Snip

DDd'dddaaaawwwwwwww!!! I love your Avatar!! The cutest thing ever :D .. .Oh, uh yea about the Yahtzee picture that's cool too!

In all seriousness (even though I DO love your Avatar), I admire a guy who can put up with pranks or situations involving a tease like that. Am surprised though anyone would try pulling that off onto Yahtzee but hey... fans are capable of doing anything, staff included to have fun (or so forth).

IMO it looks better as a picture rather than a gif.

I bet that this week's episode will be hilarious.

yuval152:

You should put "Woof" on your picture since he said woof!

Dire Sloth:

yuval152:

You should put "Woof" on your picture since he said woof!

That is a good idea.

haha Quality. Good on Yahtzee playing along there.

That image in the OP is golden, you can almost taste the memetic goodness :)

This is one of those few times I regret being born in Europe. It would have been hilarious to be here.

Man I wish I was there

Damn I wish I was closer to get a better shot of him with those ears on. Best part of the expo ever

Respect for Yahtzee +150.
*salute*

Yep I have no idea what's going on in this thread. Anyone care to explain why Yahtzee has cat ears and why people are freaking out about it.

can someone gif that movie?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.