"Where's your dignity NOW, Yahtzee!?" - Jim

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Those are the Nekomimi ears he is wearing. I really want a pair of those ears. I wish I could have gone to the expo.

Moosemouse is making a gif as we speak. Also, if anyone wants a copy of the video let me know via message and I will post it up and get the link to you!

You can just feel that love coming at ya in waves.

Zhara:

you mean this?

*all my loves*

Ok, I have to get to next years E2. Anyone from New York planing a car pool?

soren7550:

The hearts add a nice touch.

So much British rage.....

I think his next ZP video should have those ears poking through his hat, otherwise I just won't take his opinion on gaming seriously.

When those ears were put on Yahtzee when I saw that in the video, I half expected him or somebody in the audience to yell...

"KAGOME!!!"

P.S. You know what, please let there be a photoshop of Yahtzee as Inuyasha saying that or saying woof. :)

Odd question but....did Yahtzee lose weight? He just looks different from how I remember when I last saw him.

Dire Sloth:
Le Snip

The cute level of you avatar is over 9000

Evil Smurf:

Dire Sloth:
Le Snip

The cute level of you avatar is over 9000

More where that come from.

Dire Sloth:

soren7550:

The hearts add a nice touch.

Indeed. I was really tempted to make that my new avi, but then I saw that three or four other people already changed theirs to Catzee, including the heroine that put the ears on him, so I decided against it.

Still love it though. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Am I the only one who has noticed that yahtzee's eyes are glowing red when the ears are on? A mere coincidence you say? NAY I SAY! If Yahtzee hadn't taken those ears off as quickly as he did I think we would still be counting the bodies, Sterling's would be among the missing.

I'm the girl who put them on him. :D I talked to him afterwords to thank him for putting up with it and to tell him it meant a lot to me. He was pretty cool about it. d:

Pikachaos:
I'm the girl who put them on him. :D I talked to him afterwords to thank him for putting up with it and to tell him it meant a lot to me. He was pretty cool about it. d:

You are a very brave lady, and we thank you for giving us this.

Pikachaos:

You are awesome too bring this moment of joy to us all

Pikachaos:

Madam - having spoken with you in line to that panel about programming and being the only girl in your classes...we knew you must be brave! Thanks for the opportunity to get that picture!
Hope you did well on your test and I look forward to catching up with you again.
If possible could you thank the tall gentleman whose ear there were for allowing me to wear then briefly before the panel you both made my day!

Pikachaos:

They will erect statues in your honor.

Subscriptism:
Yahtzee looks like he wants to die.

Or make someone else die.

He might deny it but I can see the glee filling his ocular globes as the cat ears are placed upon his upper pilose area. Look at that face in the first picture. Pure sexual pleasure personified. And the man right next to him seems overtly pleased with the situation as well.

For some reason I always imagined Yahtzee to be balder.

Blargh McBlargh:

Y'know, I don't think he had his hat on...ever. Trying to go incognito or something!

Dire Sloth:

Blargh McBlargh:

Y'know, I don't think he had his hat on...ever. Trying to go incognito or something!

I actually had to identify him to a couple of other people in one of the panels. They didn't recognize him at all without the hat.

...well, at least not until he spoke.

Oh god, that is so adorable!

I have a feeling this image will be used for expressions on the forums...

Pffft what? Oh god. That's adorable in a kind of creepy way.

Subscriptism:

Correction, he looks like he's ready to slaughter everyone in a 1-mile radius.

Also Jim doing the Gangnam Style dance? OH GOD MY SIDES.

....there is a lesson to be learned here Yahtzee, being mean to damn near everything will get cat ears on your crown and you will be turned into a meme within a week. I wouldn't be surprised if every person in the Mana Bar went out and got you cat ears to wear.

AzrealMaximillion:

Dire Sloth:

AzrealMaximillion:
No, your point is that you hate Yahtzee, and decided to tell us all by bringing up something that had no mention or bearing on this thread. That's a straight fact. I'm not saying don't post on this forum, but expect for people to criticize your lack of judgement or tact.

I want to say he was joking, but it couldn't really be heard by reading?
If that even makes sense. lol

If it was a joke, it was pretty bad. Pretending to be butthurt isn't funny. I don't even think Yahtzee has reviewed a Nintendo since Kid Icarus and we remember the mass butthurt that caused. It brought a whole new meaning to "I'll not stand for this!"

actually, i think the point was that Yahtzee doesn't care about the masses reactions/opinions on him, referencing Nintendo purely because Nintendo fanboys tend to provide a larger backlash against him as evidenced by the whole Kid Icarus thing

Tippy:

Subscriptism:

Correction, he looks like he's ready to slaughter everyone in a 1-mile radius.

Also Jim doing the Gangnam Style dance? OH GOD MY SIDES.

One day it will be all over the news, everyone who attended that panel is found dead, all of them brutally murdered, with the words "Press X not to die" scrawled on the wall in their own blood.

Gameslayer_93:

AzrealMaximillion:

Dire Sloth:
I want to say he was joking, but it couldn't really be heard by reading?
If that even makes sense. lol

If it was a joke, it was pretty bad. Pretending to be butthurt isn't funny. I don't even think Yahtzee has reviewed a Nintendo since Kid Icarus and we remember the mass butthurt that caused. It brought a whole new meaning to "I'll not stand for this!"

actually, i think the point was that Yahtzee doesn't care about the masses reactions/opinions on him, referencing Nintendo purely because Nintendo fanboys tend to provide a larger backlash against him as evidenced by the whole Kid Icarus thing

The original comment seemed way too personal to be just an Nintendo reference. But I'll agree with you about Nintendo fans giving him a massive unneeded backlash. He's been mention in a negative way on almost all Wii U threads so far without having said much about the Wii U, if at all.

Subscriptism:
One day it will be all over the news, everyone who attended that panel is found dead, all of them brutally murdered, with the words "Press X not to die" scrawled on the wall in their own blood.

Well, atleast we'll have a psychological profile to work from once the murders begin >_<

Subscriptism:

I'm ok with this.

I can't believe no one's said this yet. (Or did I miss it?)

Yahtzee, we may need you to play twing-twang.

Formica Archonis:
I can't believe no one's said this yet. (Or did I miss it?)

Yahtzee, we may need you to play twing-twang.

My thoughts exactly when I saw the ears go down

Also, For some reason I found the girl that got him the ears to be reaaaally hot!... Now I feel bad for saying it...

Zhara:

sorry if it's not the best video ever, but i had to whip out my phone really quick!

I love how...defeated he looks after the whole thing. Would have laughed if I saw that in person.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here