Expo Swag

What swag did you get at the Expo? Post pictures of yourselves showing off your swag if you can!

I got a volunteer tshirt [it was free but it is still Expo swag ;)]

Official Expo tshirt

Imp hoodie

LRR Crap Shots DVD
Pokemon Kanto Badges

Creeper hat

Kitten hat (for my sister)
Various badges and pins

6 Magic 2013 starter decks. One for each colour plus one double

A notebook signed by Susan, Chris, Cory, Jim, Bob, Yahtzee, Gavin, Paul and Graham

3 Random Encounter albums
Probably something else I've forgotten at the moment

Pics to follow when I'm not sitting at an airport ;)

Edit: I wanted a huge Iron Man canvas but getting that on an international flight would have been hard :(

Also I managed to get hold of another Volunteer and VIP badge to replace my broken ones so I'll get those laminated to be preserved forever!

Also! By complete chance[1], Yahtzee was sitting a few seats behind me on my flight to Atlanta! I just had to embarrass myself and get him to sign my Volunteer pass. Sorry Yahtzee!

[1] And I mean complete and utter chance, I was moved to this flight because mine was overbooked

I got a pretty bangin Zero Punctuation poster that all the Escapists signed. Along with the Pokemon Poker Game poster. Also got the "Unavenged" album from Random Encounter. Only other stuff I got was the VIP baggie they gave out at registration.

Mortamus:
I got a pretty bangin Zero Punctuation poster that all the Escapists signed. Along with the Pokemon Poker Game poster. Also got the "Unavenged" album from Random Encounter. Only other stuff I got was the VIP baggie they gave out at registration.

Oh I saw that Pokemon Poker poster! It was pretty sweet! I also got the Random Encounter albums too!

I forgot to pick up anything expo related, but I guess the lanyard is still a souvenir to remember the event by. I got an awesome Chrono Trigger Gato shirt though!

TimeLord:

Mortamus:
Along with the Pokemon Poker Game poster. Also got the "Unavenged" album from Random Encounter.

Ohio saw that Pokemon Poker poster! It was pretty sweet! I also got the Random Encounter albums too!

I had to get it. I only had about 22$ and since my GF wanted something from the Expo since she couldn't attend, it seemed like the best choice.

I did pretty well. I got a free wrist band thingy from D&D Sluggers cause they loved my cosplay (Combo, Jet Grind Radio), and then got a free little space invader bead thing. Then Friday I talked with someone at the Ghost Recon booth, and had told him I'm from Cleveland during our discussion. He hooked me up when I came back later w/ a free GRFS poster.

I bought an Imp and the buttons, cause, Imp = awesome, and had bought a GRFS shirt. Got my Yen necklace signed by all the panelist and celebs to retire it (falling apart slowly throughout Expo), but since I won Moviebob's favorite cosplay during the fashion show, I got Hentalia S3 & 4, an iPhone backcover, some other anime series prizes, cards, pin patch ect, and the BD/DVD combo pack of Heaven's Lost Property.

I got some awesome stuff, but it's the memories that I enjoyed best...but my swag was still pretty good for being really poor this weekend

Thanks to everyone who bought my pixel swag. You're all too awesome! :D

I bought an Imp plushy

Most of my money went to the FOODS, because food makes me happy

I got:

LRR Season 4 and 5 DVDs signed by Graham and Paul (Who also signed the copies of Commodor Hussle Season 1 and Crapshots that I already had)
Two LRR shirts signed
The Humans Vs. Zombies cloth
A program (it counts since it's something to remember it by)

Not much else I can think of... I didn't have much money to spend (or so I thought, turned out I had more so I could have bought more of the things I wanted :( ). But there is one thing...

Awesome memories.

I (and my two wonderful teammates) won a Mage Knight board game (each) at the Geek Trivia on Saturday afternoon. So, that was pretty cool. Besides that, the bandannas from the Humans vs Zombies game were sweet. Kinda counts, right??

Well the nice man man running the vintage game stand happen to have a copy of Blast Corps and Resident Evil for the gamecube. I couldn't quite pass those up. Plus, I got the little Gamecube precaution booklet inside signed by Jim and Bob and I bought a science shirt from Grahm Stark which is nice to but I can't quite think of any souveniers that beat a leaflet that reads "Nintendo Gamecube Precaution Booklet Thank God For Jim and MovieBob".

The only (take home) thing I bought was an Expo shirt.

I also got the full goody bag (6x magic, notebook, stuffs), the volunteer shirt (and badge), and the VIP Badge and lanyard.

PsychicTaco115:
I bought an Imp plushy

Most of my money went to the FOODS, because food makes me happy

Did you ever go to that street fair on Saturday (I think it was Saturday)? They had some awesome food there. I got a ridiculous giant Turkey leg at one of the food stands. It looked one of Skyrims leg of goat it was so huge! I felt like king henry :)

OT: I bought a Zero Punctuation T-shirt, an N64 game, and a lot of mountain dew.

I only grabbed the Imp Hoodie and a Junes (Persona 4) t-shirt that I just happened to fall head over heels for when I saw it. Other then that Susan gave me her Zombie Panda Symbiote - which is going to have a special place on my desk when I get back home! <3

I was super happy to meet Cynthia Sheppard and was lucky enough to grab one of these from her!

The only thing I spent money on was an imp plush and a Random Encounter cd.

I got a Pants on head retarded and cabbage corp. shirt, two posters, one of which I got signed by the escapists, and some dog tags from the lovely The Secret World booth. They ran out of HvZ bandannas by the time I got there!

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.