Photo Dump

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Figured since no one has made one I would suggest a thread where links to photos taken from the Expo can be located.
I would have added my own, however I completely forgot to take any pictures.

In case you are wondering I was dressed as Malcolm Reynolds

This is the only one I've uploaded at the moment. It's Mike Kayatta, he made a helmet from 4 of the free Magic 2013 hats that were being giving away.

I took quite a few photos, and yet somehow not enough. Here are some of the finer selections.

I posted this in another thread, but I really want people to find any photos, so here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.530968533586937.89100092.110806302269831&type=1

Its a public album on Facebook (or should be) so everyone can look through it. This weekend was so fun. So glad it happened.

We took a bunch of pictures with Daystar's doppelganger so that he could live vicariously through it! We called it Project Daystar and made it a big surprise for him when we got back to our respective homes.

He made out with Mud!

He danced with Mud, Nasrin, Corey (guy who draws Critical Miss, Fiz_the_Toaster, PsychicTaco, Kapol, and your truly!

We also had an epic brofist!

There are tons more pictures, but I don't want to clog the thread! It was a blast! :D

Man, looking at some of these other photos makes me feel like I did this expo incorrectly.

I am seriously glad this turned out so well.

I've only found one picture of myself, and it wasn't great - I was equipped for zombies at the time and didn't have my entire costume. I was the warhammer 40k commissar with the fancy hat, the bolt pistol, and the leather coat. People kept thinking I was M. Bison, I guess because he has a similar hat even if nothing else is the same.

ThinRedPaste:
I've only found one picture of myself, and it wasn't great - I was equipped for zombies at the time and didn't have my entire costume. I was the warhammer 40k commissar with the fancy hat, the bolt pistol, and the leather coat. People kept thinking I was M. Bison, I guess because he has a similar hat even if nothing else is the same.

We're you the guy with the flag and gas mask that was in the cosplay contest? Because if you were then I didn't speak to you. But if you were the other guy dressed similar then I spoke to you!

ThinRedPaste:

I think I got a picture of you. I hope its not the one that isn't very good. I had too much to do on Saturday, so my pictures of that day were not that great.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=530969346920189&set=a.530968533586937.89100092.110806302269831&type=3&theater <-- public album. Maybe?

An-d, that is where i found the picture. Its not that the picture is bad, its that my costume was incomplete at the time.

Timelord, were you the one with the abbyshot coat? I was the other commissar, with no gas mask or flag

I told Graham I'd upload this as soon as I got home.
-facepalm-
Completely slipped my mind!

ccesarano:
I took quite a few photos, and yet somehow not enough. Here are some of the finer selections.

Yes Pictures of me playing magic at like midnight! woot!

I was a metro-cop, my costume kind of sucked because I threw it together in half a week but everyone at the expo were awesome, making references, throwing cans at me/ picking up cans I threw at them, ect. Turns out Gordon Freeman is a total bro. Also OP, I talked to you briefly saturday when I commented "Why you gotta make me feel these feels" because seeing anything firefly related makes me incredibly sad. I hail-the-emprahed at ThinRedPaste I believe, and saw that taco fellow a number of times, but never with his taco on his head.

I'll add some pictures my friends took to the public album later, but homework.
Everyone at the expo were easy going and fun to talk to, hope they have it here again next year!

Hatboy88:
Figured since no one has made one I would suggest a thread where links to photos taken from the Expo can be located.

Me and one of my friends totally admired you from afar. o/

Hello all! So yea, we were the crazy ones, you know, the REALLY crazy ones you couldn't miss.

Oppa Gangnam Sytle! Go check out the album! :D

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.472693759429671.111156.472312562801124&type=3

Not sure if non public facebook images embed visibly, otherwise I'll have to upload it elsewhere... but here I am, and one of me photobombing the Gangnam team.

Photos of the Escapists, volunteers, and a few cosplayers.

Aeryn Seoung:

Hatboy88:

Me and one of my friends totally admired you from afar. o/

Thank you, however you will find that almost everyone at these conventions is very approachable.
Don't be a stranger :)

That is most of what I have...

I very late to the game with mah photos but I was having trouble with my computer, sue me :/

The highlights of the expo for me were the concert (and meeting gav), getting Yahtzee to sign my Mogworld, Moviebob's movie night, and the panels.
I regret not being able to meet more of the forum goers though :(

Dire Sloth:

You're so gorgeous! *totally jelly*

reithena:

That is most of what I have...

What did that frog ever do to you?

Boudica:
What did that frog ever do to you?

He was attacking us...True story.

Boudica:

Dire Sloth:

Looking through these makes me feel so... vertically challenged.

Better than horizontally abundant. :P

Hey everyone! i'm glad you all had fun at the expo!

I've been looking for some pics of me, but they're difficult to find.
I was the girl in the steampunk dress

here's a pic of me with Garrus

does anyone have any other pics?

Dire Sloth:

Boudica:

Dire Sloth:

Good things in small packages, right? :P

Boudica:

Dire Sloth:

Boudica:

What are you captain of? The innuendo squad?

(I love getting to use Doctor Who quotes)

MelasZepheos:

Boudica:

Dire Sloth:

That wasn't innuendo, silly. I was just saying that she's quite pretty and happens to be short.

Don't be jealous, Zeph :P

Boudica:
Don't be jealous, Zeph :P

At least not of Dire Sloth.

Danica201:
Hey everyone! i'm glad you all had fun at the expo!

I've been looking for some pics of me, but they're difficult to find.
I was the girl in the steampunk dress

here's a pic of me with Garrus

does anyone have any other pics?

That cosplay is fantastic!

CubanCharles:
Not sure if non public facebook images embed visibly, otherwise I'll have to upload it elsewhere... but here I am, and one of me photobombing the Gangnam team.

LOL I look like such a crazy person! I love it! =D

TehMoustache:

CubanCharles:

You really do :D
Judging from the album you posted earlier, it also looks like you guys had all the fun at the expo. Keep that style!

TehMoustache:

CubanCharles:

Wait, you aren't a crazy person? Lies and slander!

Kapol:

TehMoustache:

CubanCharles:

Wait, you aren't a crazy person? Lies and slander!

Oh no, I am crazy! Crazy hot, crazy fun! :P LOL

MelasZepheos:

I still have never seen that show.
Saw the angel statues bit though. Scared the hell out of me!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here