Expo video recordings?

As a UK resident without the means to travel, I was wondering if there would be a schedule of which panels are live, and which are being recorded. I know that last year you couldn't post them all.

Yeah, it'll be up shortly. Last minute difficulties had to get worked out.

Also, will the British Expat panel will be recorded? Yahtzee and Jim were the best part of last years expo :P

Man I've been looking forward to this for a while now, as a fellow Brit I know your pain brother!Can't wait to see the vids!

I'm mainly just waiting for the Miracle of Sound show to go up. Been waiting for it for months.

I remember Totalbiscuit saying he was actually going to be at a Escapist Expo panel this year. Is that true? and if it is will that be recorded and uploaded to the site?

major - Apparently, TotalBiscuit will be at the Expat panel. Sadly, it's not live, and I've only gotten a 'probably' in regards to it being recorded.

Totalbiscuit is definitely here and definitely on that panel and it will definitely be recorded.

I also live in the UK and have this annoying thing that i have to do called work, which means i'm missing most of the live streams

does anyone know when the recorded videos are going online so i can watch the panels in my spare time??

JonB:
Totalbiscuit is definitely here and definitely on that panel and it will definitely be recorded.

For the honest sake of the viewers: are you guys gonna edit out that one guy's question, from the No Right Answer panel Saturday, where he basically spoilered both Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us, to the entire theater hall, in one sentence/question? Even prompting a "Seriously dude", from Graham.

NGCrew:
I also live in the UK and have this annoying thing that i have to do called work, which means i'm missing most of the live streams

does anyone know when the recorded videos are going online so i can watch the panels in my spare time??

Yep, all recordings will (hopefully, technical mishaps aside) be posted on Escapist as VoDs. However, last year they didn't post them until the week after the expo (extremely frustrating when you have no idea if you can live your dream of seeing Yahtzee and Sterling in a room together :P).

Those who couldn't be there will have to wait until early next week to see the panels I'm afraid.

Arkenangel:

NGCrew:

Yep, all recordings will (hopefully, technical mishaps aside) be posted on Escapist as VoDs. However, last year they didn't post them until the week after the expo (extremely frustrating when you have no idea if you can live your dream of seeing Yahtzee and Sterling in a room together :P).

Those who couldn't be there will have to wait until early next week to see the panels I'm afraid.

ok
thanks for the quick reply

Will (some) the recordings also be put up as audio (.mp3) files?
Obviously stuff like the cosplay contest doesn't make sense without video, but when people are just sitting there talking, being able to listen to it while on the bus would be great!

i agree, audio files would be great. I live nearby in Chapel Hill and was able to attend todays somewhat shortened schedule. Its a really fantastic, friendly, fun event which perfectly matches the awesome Durham Carolina Theater. Thanks so much to everyone at the escapist, volunteers, and the venue for an awesome sunday. looking forward to seeing (or listening to) all the panels, and maybe the motorco gavin dunne concert?

Interesting post :)

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked