Why no love for the hour of love 2?

Given the popularity of last year's event, I'd have thought HoL2 would be up pronto. It's been several weeks, and still no VoD :(

Is it lost under a tonne of video footage? (I understand there's a mammoth amount to go though :P) Is there any footage? If not, is there anywhere else it's posted?

Thanks. I really do look forward to watching video coverage of expo panels.

Agreed. I caught the Hour of Love 2 livestream, it was hilarious. Please tell me the video's coming.

I loved last year's hour of love and missed the livestream. Was there something wrong with the recording of this year?

There were things wrong with alot of the recordings of this year unfortunately.... I haven't given up hope for this year's HOL video though

People have been complaining about the audio on the panel videos, but I reckon it's fine once you get used to it. Anyway, here's hoping they don't decide to skip The Hour of Love because of any complaints.

Been checking back daily hoping it would be up :(

Hour of Love 2 is the one video I keep hoping to see, as hour of love was my favourite from last years expo - still hoping it will get posted at some point :)

That's what I've been wondering. It's the only video I've been looking forward to seeing from this year's expo.

We would be able to download it from wherever they streamed the expo on? There's this website that lets you download Twitch videos.

Yeah.. would be cool if it went up regardless of quality.

If indeed a video exists.

I know that HoL2 was livestreamed, however, this was done on youtube so it's not been uploaded onto the net anywhere. I *almost* watched in then and there (doh).

If anyone could tell me the name of the youtube channel it was done on (I think it was robot or something) we could try contacting them to see if they have footage.

I too was very much looking forward to HoL2. Even if the quality is low I would love to see what happened there this year.

I don't know what everyone's talking about. The production quality of this year far exceeds the quality of last year's. Yeah, it's not brilliant, but it's enough. I can hear everything fine, and I can see everything fine as well. All is good.

I've been waiting for the Hour of Love and I too want this question answered. Could someone who has some inside knowledge reveal whether or not it will ultimately be released, and whether it's worth bothering to hold out hope.

I keep checking for this every day. loved last year's one, though some of them were weird ones which kind of hinged on people disliking exactly what the gamer narrative tells them to ("Say something nice about Call of Duty? Alright, Calls of Duty 1, 2, 4 and 4-2 were great games which we reviewed very positively at the time, and the fact that the people who gave you wedgies in high school liked them doesn't stop that being the case" was something I DESPERATELY wanted the folks on the panel to say, for instance).

Slycne:

Unfortunately there was some technical issues with the capturing and some files got corrupted. Hour of Love 2 was sadly a casualty. Heck, I didn't even get to see it either and I was at the event - had been looking forward to watching it too.

As was posted by @Slycne in another thread, sadly the HoL2 data was corrupted.

Eleuthera:

Slycne:

Unfortunately there was some technical issues with the capturing and some files got corrupted. Hour of Love 2 was sadly a casualty. Heck, I didn't even get to see it either and I was at the event - had been looking forward to watching it too.

As was posted by @Slycne in another thread, sadly the HoL2 data was corrupted.

Seriously?

Wow, that's a disappointment and a half.

That's a real shame. If we can't see the video, would it be possible for someone who was at the event to give us a detailed recap of what happened there? It's better than nothing at all, right?

I put a shout out to the Hard Corps as I know there were some members in the audience. Hopefully one of them can swoop in and give you guys some details on what happened at the panel. =)

Sorry I can't do more!

Among the highlights, Dr. Mark was skeptical of Jim's ability to express... a more "erotic" sort of love. Jim then treated the panel and audience to what I remember as a 30-second orgasm.

I did manage to get two snippets of video from the HoL2.

Here, Jim gets his own cat ears.

And here, Dr. Mark waxes lyrical.

Apologies for the sound. Only so much you can do with a five-year old consumer-level camera.

Does anyone know if there is now a full copy online?

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)