Which My Little Pony Would be Your Bestie?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Which My Little Pony Would be Your Bestie?

You've likely taken the trivia to the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic quiz ... but now, we get to see which of the Main 6 suits your personality!

Take the quiz!

Applejack

Applejack
Take this quiz

Not my favorite pony but she definitely suits my personality ... although I can see myself relating more to Fluttershy or Twilight. Still, good to know my honesty is the most important value of all :)

Fluttershy

Fluttershy
Take this quiz

Well, other MLP quizzes have given me the same result, so there is that. On the other hand, Fluttershy is my second least favorite of the Mane 6, so not sure about "bestie."

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle
Take this quiz

Yeah, what I expected.

Hm, I got Pinkie Pie, but I'm really more of a Pinkamena person...

...Every day, we stray further from God's light.

God is dead and this quiz killed him.

vallorn:
God is dead and this quiz killed him.

God was obviously very weak to be felled by something so delightful.

I couldn't finish the quiz.
Not because I'm not a Brony. But I guess if I were one I'd be a JA Brony.
But because I couldn't honestly answer the question about birthdays.

My birthday is leave me alone day.
I do something nice for myself.
And I don't need presents because everything I want is usually something I preordered.

SlumlordThanatos:

Sounds like its time to FIND A NEW GOD!

I would suggest Princess Celestia. She brings the light.

Fluttershy

Fluttershy
Take this quiz

Ah, my original Best Pony! While Rarity carries that distinction now, even I'll admit that she can be overbearing at times, not to mention that I know next to nothing about fashion.

I probably would get along with ol' Butterfly Butt the best seeing as how we're both socially awkward and like animals, though Twilight and I would doubtless have much to talk about considering our mutual interests in history and literature.

Worgen:

SlumlordThanatos:

I would suggest Princess Celestia. She brings the light.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Bask in the radiance of Best Princess.

Applejack ... because I know exactly NOTHING about this show or any of the ponies in it, I don't have a clue if that is ok or not...

Worgen:

SlumlordThanatos:

Did someone say NEW GOD!

Wait, MLP and Bronies are still a thing?

I thought that whole thing was gone a long time ago.

Welp, guess that means back to where I do not get bothered with that fanbase anymore, and hope it dies out again.

Geisterkarle:
Applejack ... because I know exactly NOTHING about this show or any of the ponies in it, I don't have a clue if that is ok or not...

Well, she's an earth pony who runs an apple orchard (go figure) with her siblings and grandmother. She's hardworking, down-to-earth, isn't afraid to get her hooves dirty and values practicality over aesthetics. Her Element of Harmony (just roll with it) is Honesty; you can always count on Applejack to tell the truth (except for a few occasions when she was morally conflicted or under a spell...look, what do you expect from a cartoon featuring magical talking equines?).

So yeah, Applejack is a solid pick in my book. It could be worse, you could have gotten Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash...

Fox12:
I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red.

like sackcloth made of goat hair

GOAT HAIR

Uh oh, sounds like Tirek is up to no good again. Time for another DBZ-esque fight scene, perhaps?

Anyone still want to claim FiM is a sissy little girls' show? I offer you the opportunity now to do so.

JenSeven:

Welp, guess that means back to where I do not get bothered with that fanbase anymore, and hope it dies out again.

BRONIES NEVER DIE!

...I mean, if that's okay with you...

I've never watched the show. Never met a bronie either. Nevertheless, curiosity gets the better of me every time. Avast, have at thee!

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle
Take this quiz

Ah, you're the Element of Magic. Smart, observant, and of course, the most intellectual pony around. It's one thing to be Princess Celestia's faithful student, but another matter entirely to be Equestria's fourth Alicorn in existence- wait, what's that? Oh, Fluffy Heart is a thing, so, the fifth Alicorn then? Regardless, you've proven to be someone everyone looks up to, and a radical thinker in dire situations. Funny enough, despite being a very powerful pony with so much stored up magic, you sure love to rely on science quite often.

I'm a...very powerful pony? Uh oh. Identity crisis looming...

TheRundownRabbit:
Snip

Fox12:
Snip

I'm perfectly fine with people giving feedback / criticism / anything related to the topic at hand ... but you two are way off-topic. These quizzes aren't the Wild West, so please respect the Code of Conduct and we'll be happy to hear with what you guys have to say.

*checks year*

yup. 2017.......

WHY IN THE FUG ARE PONIES STILL A THING?

Dirty Cop James funs:

*checks year*

yup. 2017.......

Take off and Exterminatus the entire quiz from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I myself would favor a Two-Stage Cyclonic Torpedo for this. You know, the ones with the nose-mounted Melta charge to burrow deep into the planet's core and break the entire thing apart? Because that's what we need here: Complete removal of the target and all its inhabitants.

JenSeven:

Dirty Cop James funs:

*checks year*

yup. 2017.......

PSSSSTT. I have bad news, a movie is coming out soon.

Worgen:

JenSeven:

Dirty Cop James funs:

*checks year*

yup. 2017.......

American Tanker:

Dirty Cop James funs:

*checks year*

yup. 2017.......

Take off and Exterminatus the entire quiz from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I myself would favor a Two-Stage Cyclonic Torpedo for this. You know, the ones with the nose-mounted Melta charge to burrow deep into the planet's core and break the entire thing apart? Because that's what we need here: Complete removal of the target and all its inhabitants.

Even during exterminatus one must look her best, darling.

Worgen:
*INCOMPREHENSIBLE AMOUNTS OF HERESY*

Kill me now, so I at least can be spared having my soul consumed by... THEM...

Grant me the Emperor's Peace, so that I may be with him after my end. I refuse to submit to THAT.

American Tanker:

Worgen:
*INCOMPREHENSIBLE AMOUNTS OF HERESY*

Kill me now, so I at least can be spared having my soul consumed by... THEM...

Grant me the Emperor's Peace, so that I may be with him after my end. I refuse to submit to THAT.

So you would turn against your god princess and join Nightmare Moons rebellion?

No, I would join neither.

If I had to choose, I'd side with the Tau Empire. At least they get some seriously nice firepower to play with, and seem to actually give half a shit about their soldiers...

American Tanker:
No, I would join neither.

If I had to choose, I'd side with the Tau Empire. At least they get some seriously nice firepower to play with, and seem to actually give half a shit about their soldiers...

Its pronounced Dao empire.

I'd rather have never been born than give myself to those filthy equine abominations.

I don't watch the show, but I know how to game these quizzes.

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash
Take this quiz

American Tanker:
I'd rather have never been born than give myself to those filthy equine abominations.

Very well, have it your way.

Worgen:

JenSeven:

Dirty Cop James funs:

*checks year*

yup. 2017.......

.... Yeah, that was expected. When executives smell money, there will be a movie. No matter if the actual fanbase of it has already moved on.

One of the main reasons why I seriously dislike MLP and Bronies is because I knew some Bronies and they pushed me into watching the show.
When I finally did, I found it childish, highly annoying and not worth my time. When I told them so, they got kinda angry and said that I didn't understand my own opinion or couldn't see the depth of the show (trust me, I did, I just didn't like it) and they kept on trying to get me to watch other episodes that they liked and trying to explain to me why they liked the show, over and over, and kept telling me that I should like it too.

I broke contact with them. Not that they minded that and refused to stop.

So, that is why I dislike MLP. The show is stupid and the fans are worse.

JenSeven:

Worgen:

JenSeven:

Dirty Cop James funs:

*checks year*

yup. 2017.......

.... Yeah, that was expected. When executives smell money, there will be a movie. No matter if the actual fanbase of it has already moved on.

One of the main reasons why I seriously dislike MLP and Bronies is because I knew some Bronies and they pushed me into watching the show.
When I finally did, I found it childish, highly annoying and not worth my time. When I told them so, they got kinda angry and said that I didn't understand my own opinion or couldn't see the depth of the show (trust me, I did, I just didn't like it) and they kept on trying to get me to watch other episodes that they liked and trying to explain to me why they liked the show, over and over, and kept telling me that I should like it too.

I broke contact with them. Not that they minded that and refused to stop.

So, that is why I dislike MLP. The show is stupid and the fans are worse.

Meh, you probably just don't like 2d animation. Obviously I'm kidding. If your not into it, then thats your opinion, I disagree with it but its your thing. What you should probably know though is that the way you express your opinion.

I remember seeing you post on a few pony threads before and it always sounds like you're looking for a fight. I mean its not hard to avoid these threads if you don't want to engage people who do like the show. It's very easy to express your distaste for something but make it sound like you are actively insulting people who do like it and if you do that then they will probably view it as a challenge and try harder.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here