Unskippable: Resident Evil 5

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Resident Evil 5

This week, Graham and Paul go deep into the heart of Africa to bust zombie heads in Resident Evil 5.

Watch Video

Lol, "That large armed man smells terrible".

FIRST COMMENT AWESOME! Love the lion king part, saw that coming, contact lenses too lol " just checking the guns, pistol looks fine too." LOL

Ahah! The Lion King reference was beyond hysterical in my opinion.

Also, Serious well done on the spring break theme and the implied sexual tension.

Welcome to VH1's Spring 09~ Whooo~ Spring Break Spring Break!

That made me giggle. Nice job guys.

Okay now I can see why people didn't like Chris Redfield's voice acting. It's not the same as before, and throwing in "past demons" didn't really help either. Funny video with good pacing on the jokes.

SPRING BREAAAAAAK!!!

Good video, although not as funny as Onimusha was ;p

Srsly:

Love the avatar! Good personal touch! IF a bit...myspace-y (hehe).

Also, what really made me laugh: Even in Africa! Those crazy morning show shock jocks!
Being in radio broadcasting myself, I find this absolutely hilarious!

Good hustle.

"I mentioned how much I can bench, right?"
"NOT THE TIME!"

Classic! Looking forward to those more each week. I think "The Witcher" should be next on the hit list ;)

Good show, good show.

The 500 lbs bench comment made me laugh ^^

I was hoping they would use the weapon case for a Dead Rising reference to the sandwich, oh well. Still funny. The Lion King part took me a moment to realise it was them and not the actual cinimatic. ._.

Now i know how badly written Resident eveil is, but laughed a the same time
Thanks unskipable!!

"welcome to Africa"

"Africa oh crap"

lol awesome vid

His arms are really huge.

Nice one guys. I saw the Lion King reference coming.

I'm sure you could've sneaked in a "Fourth time I died" in there, but great nonetheless.

Is it Monday already? Well, it doesn´t feel so bad. Thank you, Unskippable, for making Mondays feel a bit more tolerable. This is simply great, "Soo, I´m just going to...Run away!!"

Baby Tea:

Srsly:

Love the avatar! Good personal touch! IF a bit...myspace-y (hehe).

Also, what really made me laugh: Even in Africa! Those crazy morning show shock jocks!
Being in radio broadcasting myself, I find this absolutely hilarious!

Good hustle.

Pfft, oh hush Tea. It's my profile picture. It'll be back to my heart-shooting head phones after this MM is over. And yeah, Tea, you crazy morning shock jock. Do you broadcast in Africa too?!

That was the best in a while, am I the only one who thinks that the newer the game, the better the commentary?

Great episode as always. The lion king bit took me over the edge.

Meh, not my favorite in the unskippable series, but a good chuckle none the less.

Somehow, the opening cutscene is scarier with these two narrating. Nice work.

"people on the destabilized areas kept faling over"
hahahaha o wow

That one was great.

Alas, a missed opportunity for a fantastic Warriors reference when the guy with the megaphone appeared. I kept hoping and hoping for a "CAN YOU DIG IIIIIIIIIT?"
Oh well.
No bad marks to speak of, so nevermind me!

"...and to cover for any accusations of racism."
"Just checking out the weapons here, and the gun looks fine, too."
Never played any RE games, but I see what people are talking about.

meh not as funny as your other videos but still good. make the hummers jeeps and the zombies mercs and this game would be identical to Far Cry 2.

Hahahaa, the Lion King bit. made me laugh.

Barry the Goat is now the official mascot for RE5. He does one hell of a job.

I always find this to be hit and miss. There's a couple of good lines in there, but sitting through seven minutes for a brief "hehe" every now and again really isn't worth it. I just isn't that funny or original most of the time.

The bench press line was cool though.

Very redundant... you can, in fact, skip these cutscenes. Not complaining, though, I loved RE5.

So wait... are they not zombies?

Not as good as most of the others. Fewer jokes, less punchy etc. The 500 lb joke was amusing though.

Then again, you've only got what they give you to work with...

Out of curiosity, how many tries did that Lion King bit take? I probably would've been laughing harder if I hadn't been so impressed.

Good episode, not great, but good. favorite bit was the "Ah, American sarcasm..." line.

Spring break! Spring break!

Hi folks I'm Barry the goat. That pretty much nailed this weeks' show for me.

Huh...An unskippable of a game people actually care about. This will be interesting.

Loved the Lion King reference by the way.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here