Stolen Pixels #75: Interview With the RAM Pyre

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Stolen Pixels #75: Interview With the RAM Pyre

Travis Taylor feels really, really bad about upsetting our readers the last time he filled in for Shamus. He's back to apologize.

Read Full Article

Hehe I found that quite funny suck it all fanboys no one cares which console is better

george144:
Hehe I found that quite funny suck it all fanboys no one cares which console is better

I'm going to remember this, and if I EVER see you arguing about a console, EVER, I will never let you live it down.

Now do the PC, and we can get real flame wars going.

Indigo_Dingo:

Get real. Everyone knows PC Gaming is dead.

Hey Travis, is that a real T-Shirt in that comic? Cause that's hilarious. Funnier than the comic, actually. :D

KamikazeSailor:

Indigo_Dingo:

Hey Travis, is that a real T-Shirt in that comic? Cause that's hilarious. Funnier than the comic, actually. :D

Shh dont tell any one but Travis isn't real, and if Shamus is sticking to tradition neither is the shirt.

Any way PC gaming isnt dead its just taking a break, it'll be back stronger than ever..... honest.

scarbunny:

KamikazeSailor:

Indigo_Dingo:

Shh dont tell any one but Travis isn't real, and if Shamus is sticking to tradition neither is the shirt.

Any way PC gaming isnt dead its just taking a break, it'll be back stronger than ever..... honest.

Yeah, are you also waiting for a Dreamcast 2?

Goldfish in bourbon... gotta try that one sometime and put it on youtube.

KamikazeSailor:

Indigo_Dingo:

AND LO, THE FLAME WARS HAD BEGUNETH!

I laughed, so good job.

scarbunny:

KamikazeSailor:

Indigo_Dingo:

PC gaming is like Doctor Who:
It dies every now and then but always returns, with a new face and attitude.

PC gaming is like Cthulhu - sometimes in a death like sleep but when the time is right it awakes an crunches every console.

PC Gaming is like Jesus.It died for our sins,killed by Jews Console Fanboys, came back to life and now lives on through our bodies and souls only to return during the Rapture day Half-Life 2: Episode 3 comes out, and smite the unbelievers console-tards into oblivion, returning the Christians PC Gamers back to their former glory.

mrt181:
PC gaming is like Cthulhu - sometimes in a death like sleep but when the time is right it awakes an crunches every console.

Ha! That 'time' for me is when a major RTS is released (one of the latest C&C's, future SC2). Old habits die hard, or as some of us say "a grave shall cure a hunchback".

scarbunny:

fix-the-spade:

scarbunny:

Lol Duke Nukem forever

PC Gaming is not dead you fuckin degenarate faggo I mean, it's just in suspended animation until all you console-tards players are deep into your false sense of security and then BANG! you will be struck so hard your grandchildren will tremble.

And...uh...it's not "dying". Someone once said, "I'm not agonizing! This is how I live!"

All that leaves is the Wii, which might be to easy.

Sewblon:

Taking shots at the wii is like picking on forest gump, easy, but you get mauled in the street for doing it.

bad rider:

Sewblon:

Taking shots at the wii is like picking on forest gump, easy, but you get mauled in the street for doing it.

Exactly.

Sewblon:

bad rider:

Sewblon:

Exactly.

This is starting to sound like a challenge. I wonder if there's a way to enrage all platforms at once?

Hmmmmm....

It would be far simpler then to just make fun of the average gamer.

KamikazeSailor:

Indigo_Dingo:

Bullshit, I call ye.

Shamus Young:

Sewblon:

bad rider:

Sewblon:

Exactly.

This is starting to sound like a challenge. I wonder if there's a way to enrage all platforms at once?

Hmmmmm....

Set fire to a pit containing an XBox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii. Although I don't think even the flames will take a Wii.

KamikazeSailor:

Indigo_Dingo:

Lol i just read on this site that pc gaming made more money than any of the consoles. So yeah its screwed (sarcasem) (bad spellling)

Doug:

Shamus Young:

Sewblon:

bad rider:

Sewblon:

Exactly.

Hmmmmm....

Set fire to a pit containing an XBox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii. Although I don't think even the flames will take a Wii.

All the Wiis in the world could be on fire, they'd still sell more than all the others for no real reason.

fix-the-spade:

scarbunny:

Win!

orannis62:

Doug:

Shamus Young:

Sewblon:

bad rider:

Sewblon:

Exactly.

Hmmmmm....

All the Wiis in the world could be on fire, they'd still sell more than all the others for no real reason.

Amazingly, yes. An edition of Wii sold whilst on fire would still manage to out sell XBox 360, PS3, food, water, and possibly even air itself.

I'm a disbeliever in the console wars. I don't give a crap. Let the gamers game. Etc etc etc.

...that being said, I really need to make an avatar out of that image of the 360 in flames saying "WTF i dont feel 2 good".

Who's saying that PC gaming is dead....? You guys need to keep up on the news.... MSNBC.com recently posted an article saying that PC gaming is still more popular than consoles world wide...

Shamus Young:

Sewblon:

bad rider:

Sewblon:

Exactly.

Hmmmmm....

*Clears throats*

Macs.

Aries_Split:

Shamus Young:

Sewblon:

bad rider:

Sewblon:

Exactly.

Hmmmmm....

*Clears throats*

Macs.

*Gets out a firethrower to burn the heretic* ;)

te he he

nice one

Yog Sothoth:
Who's saying that PC gaming is dead....? You guys need to keep up on the news.... MSNBC.com recently posted an article saying that PC gaming is still more popular than consoles world wide...

Define PC gaming. We talking solitaire?

Indigo_Dingo:

Yog Sothoth:

Define PC gaming. We talking solitaire?

I was looking at this article: PC Most Lucrative Platform in 2008

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook