Unforgotten Realms: Episode 26: The One With James Bond In It

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Episode 26: The One With James Bond In It

Our heroes continue the encounter in the Cave Tower of Ultimate Wizardry.

Watch Video

AWESOME EPISODE strange ending! best line ever...the Mace of Windu and the dual daggers of pew pew oo

Ahh...the dual daggers of pew pew pew.
Rob, you're so wuvable.

What's he planning with this...

Wow a Starwars, Indiana Jones, and Bond refrence all in 1 episode. I am pleased. Wonder if this has anything to do with the strange pain in schmoopy's chest way back in the day. Also is this the season finale?

Lol the mace of windu i love it.

I was so expecting a glassteel wall halfway across that pit.

Friendly Bob:
Mace Windu, lol

that's what I was going to say. Isn't that a star wars character ? Great Episode !

oohhh...cliffhanger!

Sins of the Unforgotten? i wonder what thats all about...o well nice episode its good to see Mike and Rob once in awhile

I wonder what the first "Sins of the Unforgotten" was. Very interesting.

Quite Dramatic. Wonder where you are going with this?

I was just thinking "What about Roman? I miss the poor Rank 11 Paladin" then there he is.
Sweet episode, better then the last 2

Hmm. Strange, but I swear I have seen that Sins of the Unforgotten before.

Like, in the intro. Every time since the Season 2 has started.

Mace Windu? Awesome.

Oh thank God Roman is back. However it would have been pretty funny to see him fight off all those ogres by himself.
Good Episode by the way.

Abedeus:
Hmm. Strange, but I swear I have seen that Sins of the Unforgotten before.

Like, in the intro. Every time since the Season 2 has started.

You are correct sir. I've always wondered what it meant but figured my monitor couldn't handle the new intro or something and that it was just a funky way of writing unforgotten realms.

The Sins of the Unfrogtten must have somthing to do with Rob cheating. The first one was from when he used "border line rule breaking" tactics to beat the first Oger, now this one from moving Roamin.

Ze Plot!! She Thickens!!!!

I have a feeling that the Sins of the Unforgotten has something to do with Rob cheating at the game. I mean, he's cheated at the game before; I'm sure that whole thing with the dying and switching bodies thing was cheating something.

EDIT: Hey! No fair! I hit Post first!!

Heh, sorry.

I thought it was "KINGS of the Unforgotten"

Nonetheless the ending was very intriguing, I love it :D

SirSullymore:
The Sins of the Unfrogtten must have somthing to do with Rob cheating. The first one was from when he used "boder line rule breaking" tactics to beat the first Oger, now this one from moving Roamin.

Hey, you're right! The sins of the unforgotten make an appearance in Episode 6, when Rob blows on the dice to make it go to a 20. He also feels a sharp pain then too!!

Hehehe, Mace of Windu.

Dual Daggers of Pew Pew Pew, nice.

Also for the Sins of the Unforgotten thing was really cool.

(Knowing this show if he gets a full tally (five) Rob's probably gonna win a free car)

Great episode Rob. Can't wait for the next!

Roamin you are our only hope. *Roamin vanishes.* Hilarious.

Why do fans always take things so serious?

"Shit. Never mind."
XD

tustin2121:

SirSullymore:
The Sins of the Unfrogtten must have somthing to do with Rob cheating. The first one was from when he used "boder line rule breaking" tactics to beat the first Oger, now this one from moving Roamin.

Hey, you're right! The sins of the unforgotten make an appearance in Episode 6, when Rob blows on the dice to make it go to a 20. He also feels a sharp pain then too!!

Actually, it might also be from him saying, "You never need to worry when Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon is around." Which might be classified as pride, which is (to some) a sin.

"See what Indiana Jones did was he threw a rock, like this... shit"

Another great episode.

Oh you gotta love the fan hate.

Hehehe, fanboys get a boardside ;) Excellent video.

Also...

OOOOOOOOOH, so THAT'S what Sins of the Unforgotten is for... It's pretty obvious now if you think about it.

tustin2121:
Ze Plot!! She Thickens!!!!

I have a feeling that the Sins of the Unforgotten has something to do with Rob cheating at the game. I mean, he's cheated at the game before; I'm sure that whole thing with the dying and switching bodies thing was cheating something.

EDIT: Hey! No fair! I hit Post first!!

Yeah but hasn't he cheated more than just those two times?

Damn Cliffhangers! lawlz. Can't wait for next weeks. =D

NOOOO SCHMOOOOPEEEEY. to be honest i was wondering wat was going on with romin. i also would like to know were the joque and pete have gone but im sure they will be bk to save the day. :P

so exited to see this one when i get back home!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here