Stolen Pixels #76: Cheering You Up

Stolen Pixels #76: Cheering You Up

Various studies have indicated that gamers frequently have low self-esteem, which is pretty much entirely Nintendo's fault.

Read Full Article

Hehehe, excellent! Poor Wii owners, getting mentally whipped by WiiFit.

Hahaha the Wii Fit ones are mah fav!

Next introducing the WiiFat, the body size-sensitive version of the best-selling game. It gives no exercises more strenous than going to the refridgerator, or driving to the shop to buy cheese snacks!

The WiiFat is, in fact, a mini-fridge you plug into the Wii. You can use the Wiimote to open the door remotely, even!

Dectilon:
Next introducing the WiiFat, the body size-sensitive version of the best-selling game. It gives no exercises more strenous than going to the refridgerator, or driving to the shop to buy cheese snacks!

The enhanced edition will order pizza for you though, might as wait for that one.

But it won't allow you to go to the door to get it! You might accidently get some exercise!

Dectilon:
But it won't allow you to go to the door to get it! You might accidently get some exercise!

Looking at the size of the WiiFit box I wouldn't be surprised if they could get a fully functional conveyor belt into WiiFat

Experiencing some angst with your WiiFit, Shamus?

Perhaps you need to get the WiiTherapist.

The controller is your sofa.

Leslee

WiiFit: a new kind of punching bag! :D

Surprisingly, WiiFit is actually fun. A little too fun; you will find your arms and legs sore and stiff after a day of playing the game. Probably does wonders for me though.

As for the whole 'WiiFit Tips' thing, I find them annoying too.

Seriously, all you need to do now is either bash the PC or praise Macs - then you'll have all gaming fanbases pissed off!

Slycne:

Dectilon:

The enhanced edition will order pizza for you though, might as wait for that one.

Didn't Sony already patent that with Everquest?

Shamus, between acting as if Wii Fit is only trying to hurt you, and complaining that the Ps3 is "too heavy"...I think you may be saying more about yourself than either product. Just saying.

Lord Krunk:
Surprisingly, WiiFit is actually fun. A little too fun; you will find your arms and legs sore and stiff after a day of playing the game. Probably does wonders for me though.

As for the whole 'WiiFit Tips' thing, I find them annoying too.

Seriously, all you need to do now is either bash the PC or praise Macs - then you'll have all gaming fanbases pissed off!

I have a better one, assert the supremacy of Linux.

good thing I have the regular version of Wii fit than this XD

Lord Krunk:

That happened when I played the boxing portion of sports. Hurt my arm due to excessive punching.

Red Steel 2 also taught me that the wii can make me dizzy, just like that Metroid demo for the DS.

minespatch:

Lord Krunk:

That happened when I played the boxing portion of sports. Hurt my arm due to excessive punching.

Red Steel 2 also taught me that the wii can make me dizzy, just like that Metroid demo for the DS.

(Note the date I posted that)

I found out later in life that they actually call it WiiFit Cramp. Yes, they actually have a name for it.

Lord Krunk:
I found out later in life that they actually call it WiiFit Cramp. Yes, they actually have a name for it.

Really?! Never heard of it, despite the date of the forum and comic. Why would they make a product like that?

minespatch:

Lord Krunk:

Really?! Never heard of it, despite the date of the forum and comic. Why would they make a product like that?

It isn't a product, it's a cramp caused by overplaying Wii games.

Lord Krunk:
[quote="minespatch" post="6.103437.9827717"]
It isn't a product, it's a cramp caused by overplaying Wii games.

Oh, you meant as a diagnosis. Makes sense.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here