de-rez: The GameLight Zone

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The GameLight Zone

de-rez welcomes you to enter The GameLight Zone.

Watch Video

Great acting, great narration, some very strange dialogue and an all round excellent twilight zone style parody...
I miss the twilight zone.

Strange, Brilliantly directed, creepily acted (at the same time very in depth), but I still didn't laugh.

However, I always knew Chris was a freak.

Edit - I told you GTA 4 was shit and evil.

I loved that, that has to be one of my favourite de-rez episodes. I loved the atmosphere of it, great job Chris.

I can't believe you cut the jingle...

Will it be available in... the special edition? :P

That was pretty great, keep it up Chris! I just hope theres more of you in the next one, generally the ones where you play a more central role are my favourites. I think it has something to do with the dreaminess of your voice... lol

Excellent.

If only all my special editions came with a bow.

I love chris vioce in this "Its free sir!"

100% epic! Best De-Rez so far.

"Have you seen the bow?". Awesome... just awesome... and that accent was hilarious. Good work, Mr. Slack. And good work to the new guy too. At least I think he's new.

Favorite De-Rez so far, great parody, and really good acting, very impressive episode, guys.

De-Rez before this ephisode - Wierd and Average
De-Rez after this ephisode - Wierder and Great.

Mmmmmmm that was nice! MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!

Hmmm. It will need multiple watches for me to reach a decision on this, but initial thoughts are mixed. It was alright as a parody, but I was hoping for something that made me laugh a bit more regularly, rather than just make me wonder what was going on. Or if it would defy my expectations, which this episode did perhaps once.

The sheer amount of cliches in the video though (unless they were intentional) were very disappointing. Good to see more people in the videos though :)

Loved the Cpt Kirk music when he was fighting GTA IV: Special Edition!

Good episode! :)

well...that was weird

That was completely bonkers... loved it!

Brilliant!

Best way to know if someones dead, if they say "Dead."

Strange, and at the same time, brilliant. Slightly disappointing to see De-Rez moved to monthly, but if it means the episodes will be this quality or better, I'll take it.

Yery well done, I quite enjoyed it

I loved it, but were is Daneils story part 3?

Fantastically atmospheric - the music, story and black & white filming were 'out of this world' - literally!. Also good to see 'just a touch' of special effects in the intro. This was a real quality episode - loved it.

And here I was thinking this series had finally been axed.

Damn.

Quality stuff.

The acting was quite good indeed.

Nerdfury:
And here I was thinking this series had finally been axed.
Damn.

And here I was thinking you weren't going to watch De-Rez anymore, Damn!.

Not my favourite de rez but it was still good :D

hehe "what was that noise!"

sirdanrhodes:
Strange, Brilliantly directed, creepily acted (at the same time very in depth), but I still didn't laugh.

However, I always knew Chris was a freak.

Edit - I told you GTA 4 was shit and evil.

Shit & evil?!
Well, you may be right about that.

The original Twilight Zone is funnier.

We need door to door video game salesmen, especially ones who mysteriously disappear. Great episode by the way.

maybe it's just me, but I didn't find it funny... I mean I understand it's a free web comedy, but it looks like it took no real effort to create, and it wasn't really funny to me. I laughed at the team fortress one, a little bit at the siege, but at this point, nope, not a chuckle.

Looking at this felt like reading Kafka. I presume the message is that Special Editions aren't worth it?

Awesome, loved the smoking bit.

Drugs, I think he has them!?!

-M

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook