Unskippable: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Graham and Paul go on a space adventure with Yahtzee! See their crossover appearance in Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars.

Watch Video

Graham and Paul go on a space adventure with Yahtzee! I was not expecting yathzee to get into this, hes normal such a miserable bastard - but hooray!that was excellent. What an awful looking game. If these guys werent ripping it apart then i would have cut my ears off to ease to pain of the voice acting.
Loved the end where they rip each others shows apart.

Hilarious.

God, I hated this game.

I know commenting before watching is the Cardinal sin, but it has to be said...

I thought you guys forgot about us!!! :(

Post-viewing edit: It's good to see Steve didn't let getting fired from his church-bell ringing job get him down. Look how far he's come!

I've gotta say, that was quite possibly the best tag-team EVER. The sarcasm and the snark just go so well together. Can't wait till Wednesday now.

CantFaketheFunk:
Hilarious.

God, I hated this game.

If I may ask, why did you hate it? (Never played it myself)

Yegargeburble:

CantFaketheFunk:
Hilarious.

God, I hated this game.

If I may ask, why did you hate it? (Never played it myself)

Because it's not very good.

LMAO

Yahtzee on Unskipable, that was golden. Can't wait til Wednesday to see what happens with Zero Punctuation.

So the unskippable guys are going to do a zero punctuation on wensday? seems like fun, I must admit this episode was much funnier with Yahtzee there

Unexpected. Who's idea was it for Yahtzee to join in Unskippable?
Very good as always and I hope that Graham and Paul make a good ZP for Wednesday. :]

I never thought I would say this...

But Graham and Paul schooled Yahtzee. Graham had all the good lines, and Yahtzee had all the predictable "I hate jrpgs hey they are all twelve year olds with wacky hair" lines...

I think if Yahtzee turned down the bitterness a little bit it would have worked a whole lot better. As it was, Yahtzee just stood out like a sore thumb throughout.

This being said: I cannot wait until Wednesday!

STANDING OVATION probably the funniest one i have seen yet. I think Yahtzee is better meant to do this stuff, wow he did a great addition to the show. The funniest line was right at the starting and at the end which made me love it. And i cant wait to see what happens Wednesday.

To me, while I appreciated the guest star material, it seemed busy. Part of the brilliance of Unskippable is to make comments less frequently but with more hilarious results. They need to start making fewer comments instead of spamming the cutscene with them, it takes away from the comedic potential of the show.

This is brilliant!
Yahtzee was great.
That bit at the beginning...'what are you two doing in the toilet?'
'This is where we record.'
'Oh, well budge over then, i'll join you!'
HILARIOUS!

That was freaking hilarious, I can't wait until you guys show up on Zero Punctuation! Oh, that must've been what Graham was twittering about:

Graham's Twitter: lrr_graham:

Up late working on a very cool project. And it's not for LRR. Shocking, I know.12:06 AM Mar 29th from twhirl

I guess you were up late to work on Yahtzee's schedule! Very cool project indeed!

Music in space - Turu du du- DUDU, DUDU...

Awesome.

You should invite Yahtzee more often. Also, keep your fine dong to yourself, buddy.

How long until we just get these three to host a daily show?

Wednesday, eh? I'll be looking forward to it...

woaw, this is easily one of the best episodes yet, the jokes were great and there were lots of epic and unsuspected comments. It was really a bad time for me to have dinner^^
Also, the appearance of Yahtzee most certainly didn't lowered the quality neither.
Good episode - looking forward to ZP this wedensday - and ofc your next episode:)

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME WOOO AWESOME YAY!

Any questions?

This was well worth the wait. Soon they'll have Mike and the bots doing guess appearances.

I really surprised that when a games goes dark one of them doesn't say "I'm guessing the fans will expect us to a 'The Darkness' Joke here."

EDIT: also, what's with a Star Ocean game not having overly done (but usually spiffy) music in every scene?

Abedeus:
Music in space - Turu du du- DUDU, DUDU...

Awesome.

You should invite Yahtzee more often. Also, keep your fine dong to yourself, buddy.

Although not always Yahtzee, you COULD have a few more guests from time to time.

Piecewise:
How long until we just get these three to host a daily show?

Not a bad idea, it will beat that gamedamage thing anyday

EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Ahhhh beautiful, worth the extra hour and 3/4 wait.

CantFaketheFunk:
Hilarious.

God, I hated this game.

You! Good I don't have to go through my friends list, tell whoever it is that, crossovers=want!

This was gold guys, great work, the ending was awesome.

Edit: Funk, don't ban meh pweez,just trying to be funny.

So... Yahtzee meets Graham and Paul? If we added Branston Pickles, the universe would surely implode... Eh? Eh? Anyone?

CantFaketheFunk:
Hilarious.

God, I hated this game.

Amazing.
I hate this game from your review and I haven't even played the bloody thing.

OMG.

That has got to be the greatest crossover since Capcom Vs SNK.

This seems promising.

I guess its not nearly as good as Star Ocean 3...

*sigh*

Hooray for random cross-overs and mocking JRPGs!

"I knew you will be in here"

"In the masterbation room" - Classic!

What a great episode

Well, that was an interesting episode of Unskippable, and definitely one of the better ones as well. Yahtzee guest starring was pretty damn good, and the jokes were equally funny.

However, despite his wit, Yahtzee's trademark arrogance really showed up as out of place in this, and it's a shame, since the episode was good.

Still, Wednesday should be something to look forward to.

Finally, I agree that more guest starring should occur, and not just Yahtzee.

Graham + Paul + Yahtzee = LOL!

Fantastic guys, very well done and an extremely balanced voiceover, there was a danger there that yahtzee's voice would have been over used. Nailed it.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here