Unskippable: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

BEST
EPISODE
EVER
I really hope that graham and paul are on ZP this weeke :D

Lord Harrab:
wasn't that commander guy the voice of the Agency in Crackdown?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is, I was thinking for ten minutes about who the voice was.

Awesome adding Yahtzee, now all the ZP only fans will have to watch it, bwahahaha!

that was great, i like the arguing at the end :P

p.s are you guys really gonna be on ZP on wednesday? ^0^

Unexpected crossover hilarity. Good times. :)

WOW that was a really good partnership, and so very funny.

And a 'yo mama' joke on the end? Excellent! ;)

Top drawer, wall-to-wall. Will the LRR boys make good on their threat? Will they ever manage to set up a real recording studio beyond the public toilets? Is Graham's mother really into the Aussies?

I can't wait to find out.

WEDENSDAY CAN'T COME QUICK ENOUGH!

Crazy Idea #2 : GameDamage with Graham, Paul and Yahtzee. Get rid of Yug and Generic Nerd 1.

Nightfalke:
I never thought I would say this...

But Graham and Paul schooled Yahtzee. Graham had all the good lines, and Yahtzee had all the predictable "I hate jrpgs hey they are all twelve year olds with wacky hair" lines...

I think if Yahtzee turned down the bitterness a little bit it would have worked a whole lot better. As it was, Yahtzee just stood out like a sore thumb throughout.

This being said: I cannot wait until Wednesday!

I gotta agree with you there, although I will cut YZ some slack on account that this is the first time he has done this show with them. That plus the fact that I'm sure they all weren't even in the same time zone together. Nevertheless I do look forward to seeing them all together on Wednesday April fir- HEY WAIT A SECOND!

Now there just needs to be an extended Unskippable, where they take some of the longer cut scenes out there and make fun of them. Any Metal Gear or Xenosaga would be awesome. Especially MGS4 and Xenosaga Vol. 1

Crossovers always make me giddy for some reason...

So naturally, I thought this was great. Though I was a bit off-put by Yahtzee's "jrpg! argh!", the first two characters it showed do strike a rather stark contrast with the crew it showed in the next scene. Seeing them all in the same room together would be odd for sure...

I find myself looking forward to Zero Punctuation a bit more than usual this week.

Didn't fly for me. I like Yahtzee, I like Unskippable but putting them together is like getting your peanut butter in my egg-roll.

That said, "I'm going to go eat a stick of butter" was perfect.

And I was so surprised Yahtzee didn't comment on the target on the butt of the guy/kid at the beginning.

Ok, combining unskippable with Yahtzee...NICE! that was perfect. Please do that again guys

The only problem I found in this episode was the fact that we don't know who came up with the lines of the script. For all we know, Yahtzee's lines could have been rejected or he could have taken some of Graham's and Paul's. Still, THAT WAS WORTH IT.

"Why is that kid wearing his knees outside of his legs?" --- Anatomy joke FTW.

That was unexpected and awesome. :]

"I'm going to go eat a shtick of butter!"

Brilliantly funny!
Yahtzee's last line was epic and infinitely quotable. I can't wait to see what will happen on Wednesday.

Surggical_Scar:
Top drawer, wall-to-wall. Will the LRR boys make good on their threat? Will they ever manage to set up a real recording studio beyond the public toilets? Is Graham's mother really into the Aussies?

I can't wait to find out.

Actually, Yahtzee is a Brit who moved to Oz land.

A crossover between my two favourite segments on the Escapist? Yes, please. The commentary and the back-and-forth were brilliant.

that was probably the best tag team that i have ever seen through the course of my life so far.

Personally i played this game and didn't find it so bad, though the voice acting was shit in most places and sometimes the animation followed suit.

but in the end that was a hilarious video you guys should definatly do more of those.

oh one last thing, who came up with the tag team idea?

That was solid gold. Especially the ending bit about a small straight, as well as the 'my mother is a saint' line in the ending credits. I feel this proves a theory of mine that Yahtzee can improve any two-man team.

Also, i think i'm the only one who got the Cowboy Bebop reference.

These sort of tag-team presentations are often rather awkward, especially in the scripting department. This one was done quite well, but I think Yahtzee could have been more scathing when they started introducing the stock characters with the horrible voice acting.

The sound sounded odd. I'm guessing these were recorded in two different places. It shows. I did not find this one very funny outside of the hurt feelings gags.

xD! The Hideo Kojima part had me in tears! TOO FUNNY :P

Oh best episode of the series!!
Dr. Manhatan on Mars being Emo-Great
I'm going to go eat a stick of butter...- Great
Quit treating me like a child!- YOU'RE BOTH 12!!!!-Greater
How about Star Date? How About SHut the Hell up!!- I think it and Yahtzee says it. Seriously though, I wish I knew which guy was Graham and which guy was Paul.

Now I'm actually excited to see the 2nd part of the crossover/rivalry on Wednesday.

It got a little crowded with all three of them in there, but it still actually made me laugh out loud and that's pretty rare when I watch an internet show by myself.

"What are you doing in the toilet?"
"This is where we do our recording."
"Oh, budge over i'll join in!"

What a treat to come home from work to! :D I can't wait for wednesday!!

Hilarious guys!

I did notice Yahtzee tended to ignore the dialog and comment on the visuals instead.

Yahtzee was an awkward fit but I still liked it.

Oh man, another thing to be taken out of context.

With april fools on wednesday, I'm pretty much expecting something ridiculous.

Haha! Leave it to Yahtzee to end it with a Your Mom last night joke!

It was good, but it felt like Yathzees lines were hit and miss. I don't know if it's because he doesn't complement Grahm and Paul the way they complement each other, or just because the lines really didn't seem to work.

Hey! you got your yatzee in my unskippable...
Go away yatzee no one likes you anymore, your glory days are over.

did anyone else notice this suddenly got more comments now that yahtzee joined in for a episode

Maraveno:
did anyone else notice this suddenly got more comments now that yahtzee joined in for a episode

Well, wait for the final total - Omnishu 3 got more comments in total, and I think 'the Bouncer' did too. Wait and see!

Nightfalke:
I never thought I would say this...

But Graham and Paul schooled Yahtzee. Graham had all the good lines, and Yahtzee had all the predictable "I hate jrpgs hey they are all twelve year olds with wacky hair" lines...

I think if Yahtzee turned down the bitterness a little bit it would have worked a whole lot better. As it was, Yahtzee just stood out like a sore thumb throughout.

This being said: I cannot wait until Wednesday!

... I think that was the point =/

Honestly, I never knew that one bathroom stall could contain so much awesome.

The only thing that could've made it better would have been a Macross reference on the bridge/command room/whatever that was. Seriously, those jackets....

"You're still treating me like a child!"
"YOU'RE BOTH TWELVE!"

I think it, Yahtzee speaks it. Kinda scary....

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here