Unskippable: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

What are you guys doing in the toilet?

HAHA XD

I enjoyed these crossover episodes (reminds me of when I read the newspaper comics). I have one little nit-pick about this Unskippable: "Anno Domini" is correctly used as a prefix, so "AD 2064" is the correct format, not "2064 AD."

The more you know...

...the more you get hung up on trivial errors. :P

Kmoney:
I enjoyed these crossover episodes (reminds me of when I read the newspaper comics). I have one little nit-pick about this Unskippable: "Anno Domini" is correctly used as a prefix, so "AD 2064" is the correct format, not "2064 AD."

The more you know...

...the more you get hung up on trivial errors. :P

Shouldn't they have been using "space date [negative whatever]" instead, anyway?

This weeks Zero Puctiation was Hilarieus

I really liked it :)
I think the three of them work really well together and I'd love to see more of these cross-over eps :D

I loved how you guys brought Yahtzee into this. The into and the ending was great. YOu guest appearence in ZP was great to man, that had to have benn Yahtzee's best one and this is your guys best unskippable, please do it agian

I gave up on watching Unskippable because, well, they're not nearly as funny as they'd like to be (they're trying to be Mystery Science Theater 3000 but always fall well short) but I decided to make an exception for this one because Yahtzee was in it. And I'm pretty glad I did because Yahtzee made it a lot better. They should have 3 guys for every episode, that's how MST3K did it and it works because it's not just 2 guys taking turns.

Loved the participation of the angry guy of ZP.

So much hate for JRPGs

Well it was great. Funny and perfect and just absloutely absured, the way that things are ment to be, espesicily because Yahtzee desides to join in on the bashing with JRPGs.

Yeha you might know ths but the guy who did the voice for Commander Kenny also is the Narrator voice for Crackdown.

Where the hell do they find these games, one of the previous ones had some name actors doing the voices, but I had never heard of it

Truly Epic, I think one of the funniest, maybe because of the addition of Yahtzee?

"I'm going to eat a stick of butter"

You know that the USTA (as mentioned in the video) is actually the United Stated Tennis Association.

FHGrif:
You know that the USTA (as mentioned in the video) is actually the United Stated Tennis Association.

Did you also know they can have different meanings :P

I got a few chuckles out of it. It was my first time watching "Unskipable" but is that what they tend to do? The mystery science theatre 3000 thing?

I'm going to go find out :)

How about SHUT UP!? That was pretty cool

Yahtzee is funnier than the other 2 guys.

This is such a load of utter dross. It's like the conversations that are only mildly entertaining when having them with your friends whilst playing games, so I can only assume that this kind of crap appeals to those without any friends and who lack the mental capacity to find fault in the slew of badly written and designed games out there.

I kept looking at the clock and wondering when the entertainment was going to start, but quite unsurprisingly it didn't, and there was no way I could make it past the three minute mark. In that time I realised that the only even mildly entertaining comments were shot from Yahtzee, but what did anyone expect, really.

There is nothing good on this entire site besides Zero Punctuation and only when it is done by Yahtzee. Despite how that sounds, this isn't coming from a fan boy, but merely a well balanced critical individual. Even the mere _adverts_ for other features on this site are badly presented and seldom make any sense, but we still have to sit through them to access the worthwhile Yahtzee content.

Great episode as always. :D I didn't find Yahtzee as funny as I'd expected to, though -- he had some great lines, like the mocking of the characters' androgyny and the "you're TWELVE" part, but his reliance on potty humour and the whole arrogant thing he has going on felt out of place in Unskippable. I loved the ribbing of each other's shows at the end, though.

Wow, even Yahtzee struggled to make this especially funny. Wasn't expecting that.

I loved this crossover idea, and having watched both this episode and this week's Zero Punctuation I'd say the idea was brilliant indeed. While Yahtzee in Unskippable was just Yahtzee (minus the fast talkin'), Graham "did" Yahtzee pretty well, making it funnier. Still, the "challenge" at the end was funny and made a nice connection with the ZP episode.

Wow, it's just like MST3K but without the humour.

I think I found a new series to watch.

neuromasser:
How about SHUT UP!? That was pretty cool

Seconded!

Pure sweet awesomeness!!! w000t!

"Oh, I call you worse things that that my Dear."

Pure win!

GrahamS:

ccdistancerunner:
Kinda dissapointed that there was no "And that was the 4th time I died."

Oh, there'll be plenty of time for that.

I feel honored to be quoted by the creator of "Unskippable".
I really like your videos... it's refreshing to hear exactly what I do during cutscence, but a ton funnier.

Factualality:
This is such a load of utter dross. It's like the conversations that are only mildly entertaining when having them with your friends whilst playing games, so I can only assume that this kind of crap appeals to those without any friends and who lack the mental capacity to find fault in the slew of badly written and designed games out there.

I kept looking at the clock and wondering when the entertainment was going to start, but quite unsurprisingly it didn't, and there was no way I could make it past the three minute mark. In that time I realised that the only even mildly entertaining comments were shot from Yahtzee, but what did anyone expect, really.

There is nothing good on this entire site besides Zero Punctuation and only when it is done by Yahtzee. Despite how that sounds, this isn't coming from a fan boy, but merely a well balanced critical individual. Even the mere _adverts_ for other features on this site are badly presented and seldom make any sense, but we still have to sit through them to access the worthwhile Yahtzee content.

You know what's funny?

That people like you don't seem to find any of these funny, yet people like you continue to watch them to make assanine observations about each episode (or generalized ones like yours episode after episode).

Given, there is a group of people who like to watch them and think they are funny. That's a finite number. However, since you watch them, it encourages more people to watch them. Which makes the Escapist pay them to make more of them, so more people watch them, etc.

So do you know who you have to blame for something you don't like on the Escapist?

YOU

And I'm sure the LRR guys thank you for it.

Pissed myself 0o

Oy, Yahtzee, I really like your style in Zero Punctuation, but don't heckle on Graham and Paul here. It's not appropriate in this series and ruins the mood. The part at the end was okay though.

Enough critic, I BLOODY LOVED THIS! Moar plix. This is better than sex. Yes, I watch this more than I interact with females. Give me my fix!

Just not funny...sorry, but not even with Yahtzee, and thats sad.

I think Yahtzee was kinda insulting himself with the small straight joke, but still it was his mother.

"That girl has a really deep voice"
"That boy has a really high-pitch voice"

Those really cracked me up keep up the good work!

'... Weapons of mass destruction razed lands in the blink of an eye...'

'Oh I'm sorry I was blinking, what happend?'

That frigging slayed me xD

just genious these guys xD

NezumiiroKitsune:
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME WOOO AWESOME YAY!

Any questions?

Yeah, Right there ^

why was it so damn funny when that fat guy was talking "i'm going to go eat a stick of butter" i laughed so hard at that

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here