Unforgotten Realms: Episode 27: The Tower Of Ultimate Wizardy

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode 27: The Tower Of Ultimate Wizardy

Our heroes venture further into the Tower of Ultimate Wizardy Wizardry, and face off against a cunning and deadly riddle-master.

Watch Video

O snap he brought back the opening disclamer message thingy.MOOOEE PLLZZ...ahem also face sounds like Andross so thats pretty cool.

good stuff, always worth the wait, glad don't have to wait 2 weeks for them anymore, look forward to next weeks

Why did this video take so long to upload? It usually goes up around noon, but it was 8:00 before they uploaded it today.

It was definatly worth waiting for though :)

You made me wait all day! I demand earlier releases!... Just kidding, I don't mind unlike everyone else. Great episode! You keep me coming back every week!

i didnt fully understand the ending but ill watch it about 10 more times like always until i do

That was a good episode, Rob. I like the riddles and how everyone except Sir Schmoopy was doing awful, until the end any way. Time Travel back to the past... I can see it now. Sir Schmoopy VS Abraham Lincoln... Kick... Ass

Sortoflegendary:
That was a good episode, Rob. I like the riddles and how everyone except Sir Schmoopy was doing awful, until the end any way. Time Travel back to the past... I can see it now. Sir Schmoopy VS Abraham Lincoln... Kick... Ass

Nah, it's gonna be Current Schmoopy against former schmoopy O_O

... Or maybe they'll end up in Kadorral as the first ogres start attacking

EDIT: Wait a second... it was talking in rhyme... MAELSTROM?!

B-lockdown080:
O snap he brought back the opening disclamer message thingy.MOOOEE PLLZZ...ahem also face sounds like Andross so thats pretty cool.

Yeah, i missed those =(

Man, you really took the misspelling seriously. At any rate, glad to see the the "the following episode..." thing is making a return.

dude, this is a badass episode. i wonder how they'll end the season

This is the best yet!!

Great episode as always Rob. Nice to see Schmoopy be the smart one for a change.

Nice to see the return of the disclaimer.

Awesome episode, That giant head reminded me of the stone face in that show, Legends of the Hidden Temple. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Friggin awesome episode man, it was hilarious!

No what I would love to see this a 3D RPG it would be neat. Man that ending is a really great cliffhanger!

Edit: Can you make a character sheet love the drawings would love to see you take on Bards, druids, etc.

Whoa Rob when did you get married last time I remember you were Engaged?!?! Also best show ever reminded my of the door in Super Paper Mario. Yay or Nay?

God i love this show... best on the web!!

Kumomaru:
Nah, it's gonna be Current Schmoopy against former schmoopy O_O

Rofl, nah it'd nerf him with a morph spell and lower his hp to bugger all first and curse him to become an undead warlock, then send him back to become the begger at the start :)

That was pretty good. I rather liked your take on what I would guess was a lot of fans spotting a small mistake.

Hmmmmm.....when i here that door's voice... why am i filled with a desire to shoot it's hands off, blow up it's head, and then fight it's brain...? odd.

Ravenkliff:
Hmmmmm.....when i here that door's voice... why am i filled with a desire to shoot it's hands off, blow up it's head, and then fight it's brain...? odd.

hehe, I was more reminded of an old snes game... 'gaia' :)

I was so hoping for a Monty Python revelance there. The last question should totally have been something impossible to answer!

Prehaps a grandfather paradox is in store for our future... or is it past... dang time

Wow, short episode. I think I finally understand the whole Sins of the Unforgotten thing.
Also, Roamin keeps being so funny.
"Aw, man! This guy has the dual daggers of pyu-pyu-pyu."

What? What?!? Did I miss something!?! Why did it fade out like that and why are they in trouble?!?

Stay tune next week kids or the answer to these and more on UNFORGOTTEN REALMS!!!

-M

That was a great episode what happened to Timmy the Evil?

he got locked in a cabnent

Here's something that's been bugging me all series long- why do Mike and his friend whose name escapes me insist on playing along when Mike's little brother screws with the rules? It's one thing if someone fiddles with reality, but it's made painfully clear several times that it's game.

Personally, I preferred it when the episodes were twice as long and came out half as often. The stories were more thought out and jokes had more time to develop. Plus, we didn't have to deal with cliffhanger endings after a few minutes of jokes/story progression. And in that limited time, there's not much time to develop more than one or two jokes.

Valciron:
Awesome episode, That giant head reminded me of the stone face in that show, Legends of the Hidden Temple. I thought it was pretty interesting.

That was my favorite show as a kid, and that was I could think of watching the episode. Great job Rob. Mike, you suck.

Ya Roamin is back! Im glad hes back out of the show, I guess petey and Jouqe got the ax....

Woo! Schmoopy's back, k- kinda. Can't wait for next week.

This one, was awesome. <3

Lou:
I was so hoping for a Monty Python revelance there. The last question should totally have been something impossible to answer!

I thought the last answer was going to be imposible as well, due to the fact that you may only answer "yay" or "nay" and that you use the same answer twice. But then he waived the rule at the last question.

Three questions.
Yay or Nay Answers.
You can't repeat an answer...

Hold on...That means the last question....ZZZZZZZIITTT BOOM.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here