Stolen Pixels #78: Stuff 2 Read

Stolen Pixels #78: Stuff 2 Read

If there ever really is a Left 4 Dead-style zombiepocalypse, don't look to your fellow gamers for help or support.

Read Full Article

thats pretty much an accurate depiction of any forum

That's hilarious! Especially.. hey, wait! No it's not! That one I wrote in DMOTR....

Half of me hopes that, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, the vast majority of idiot forum trolls would become shambling, brain-dead mockeries of human life.

The other half wonders if there'd be any noticable difference.

The Rogue Wolf:
Half of me hopes that, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, the vast majority of idiot forum trolls would become shambling, brain-dead mockeries of human life.

Probably not, sadly. I imagine alot of people would just sit infront of the TV and hope for "The Celebrate Zombie Reality TV show!"

Excellent comic btw ;) "First post!!!!11!" ;)

nice, course francis would say that

I used to work in construction as a land surveyor, which meant that I got to see the inside of a lot of porta-potties.

Reading the graffiti on the inside of these porta-potties was a constant source of entertainment for me. As a woman, I was surprised by the amount of homoerotic material.

I never knew that so many gay men worked in construction!

Leslee

Francis:
I hate graffiti.

lesterley:
I used to work in construction as a land surveyor, which meant that I got to see the inside of a lot of porta-potties.

Reading the graffiti on the inside of these porta-potties was a constant source of entertainment for me. As a woman, I was surprised by the amount of homoerotic material.

I never knew that so many gay men worked in construction!

Leslee

That sounds like the perfect place for gay men to work. Eye candy all day long!

johnman:

This is a forum...

sirdanrhodes:

johnman:

This is a forum...

Did you see the Valve vs. Turbine thread? It was like a mass grave for the written word.

sirdanrhodes:

johnman:

This is a forum...

ever seen a forum on one of yahtzee's videos?

Shamus Young:

sirdanrhodes:

johnman:

This is a forum...

Did you see the Valve vs. Turbine thread? It was like a mass grave for the written word.

OK, there is occasionally ugly competition, but it only comes once a year. Oh, and the Yahtzee videos just have down right trolls.

lesterley:
As a woman...

r u rly a woman? Can i has ...

(Kidding, kidding.)

Kross:

Francis:
I hate graffiti.

You beat me to it.

Ya know, in the PC version with the whole "have your own Spray" thing, that's not too far off either. Some of it is actually very detailed and well done too.

laryri:

Kross:

Francis:
I hate graffiti.

You beat me to it.

That's what he'd write.

Ya know what would be funny? Put up this comic with a blank slate wall and ask posters to post their own "Left 2 Read" walls and let the community see what they come up with.

Think that might be a possiblity?

sirdanrhodes:

johnman:

This is a forum...

high 5 and a cookie for you!

I miss the internet.

Now if you had only put "BANNED" under "First Post, Bitch!"... that would have made my day.

Undead Dragon King:
Now if you had only put "BANNED" under "First Post, Bitch!"... that would have made my day.

lol, yup! ;)

The Rogue Wolf:

I want to see the vast majority of idiot forum trolls become idiot survivors who can't shoot to save their life, or yours. You eventually just shoot them in the legs and leave them for dead.
Oh the satisfaction.

Haha, that's awesome.

Dorian Cornelius Jasper:
I miss the internet.

Don't we all... don't we all.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: