Unskippable: X-Blades

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

X-Blades

Ancient magic, lost treasures, sword-wielding badass chicks wearing hardly any clothes. What's not to love about X-Blades? The bad cinematic.

Watch Video

First! (And I watched it)

Gotta love the beginning, I was wondering whether they would mention the ZP episode.

This weeks was a bit...meh

After watching Graham tearing this game a new one, I wasn't sure if the quality of the game itself was going to get in the way of another funny contribution to The Escapist's growing arsenal of top-notch videos, or just ass-badger itself into the dust.

And, thank merciful God, it was the latter.

RAPID EDIT: No! No! Former! Bugger...

Once again, another great addition, especially the awkward little 'Imp' fiasco at the beginning.

Hmmm, somewhat predictable this was to be submitted.

Simba!
This is just what I needed after a hard day of work, had me in stitches from the theme tune.
"You can't run the toaster, the microwave and the glowing brick thing at the same time!"

not the best one but still some greats laughs.

but i'm still trying to understand how her cloths stay on her...

Kind of lame and short. Oh well....

*cleaning ears with cue tip*
UGH the voice acting was horrible.
I really hate that girls voice.

Yay lion!

oliveira8:
Yay lion!

Yay lion!

Not my favoutrite one but still made me smile.

"Uh, should we tell her?"

Hahahaha. No, we shouldn't. And she should always lead the way.

If she's the smartest treasure hunter in her world, and that old guy staring at the skull is a normal person, then that whole world must be fucking retarded.

bad voice actor. she souned like she was a bratty 12 year old. she wears less clothing than laura croft.

[edit] she even looks like she's 12. or at least not out of her teen years

It was good, not brilliant, but good
Yay tiger!

Paris Hilton Treasue Hunter.
I got this game for $17 clearance and it's good...for that price mind you.

Hehe, sounds like Yada, does the guy at the beginning ;)

"Paris Hilton, treasure hunter" lol!

yay lion!!

please do a horror game!!

Well, Paris Hilton Treasure Hunter goes well with Sarah Palin Bulleta.

I REALLY hope the lion wins.

l Ancient l:

Ditto, what happens because she touched it?

Edit - Graham and Paul have more dialogue than the characters, I just noticed!

In contrast to the video game, this video's awesome. The game is so shitty it's like the development team had the opposite of the midas touch. Instead of turning things to gold, they turned everything they touched on the game to absolute crap.

Fabulous work as always! You must really hate that game!

That is alot of needless ass.

And a character you all were right about. Why does the female main character always have to seem like they eat more carpet then a malfunctioning vacuum while wearing something that contradicts this?

Also, did I just quote Yahtzee? >.>

sirdanrhodes:

l Ancient l:

Who knows. Apparently doing your day job is bad.

sirdanrhodes:

l Ancient l:

From Wiki:
Any human being who comes in contact with the powerful stones will be horribly cursed - and the power of darkness will once again be awakened.

I think the lion needs to kill her to prevent the darkness from awakening within her. Still it's more fun to think that sphere is deadly for no other reason than the lion's will to kill anyone who touches it.

So it's fatal because you kill them?

was really expecting a "and that was the X time I died"... but kind of glad it didn't happen. Gotta save those for special occasions.

You know, if you're supposed to be a bad-ass fighter chick, you should have a voice that doesn't sound like a whiny pre-teen.

She's silent for ages and then when she talks she won't shut up...she is easy to hate...

Yaaaay lion.

BrownGaijin:

sirdanrhodes:

l Ancient l:

From Wiki:
Any human being who comes in contact with the powerful stones will be horribly cursed - and the power of darkness will once again be awakened.

I think the lion needs to kill her to prevent the darkness from awakening within her. Still it's more fun to think that sphere is deadly for no other reason than the lion's will to kill anyone who touches it.

And the fact she looks like Paris Hilton and has an annoying voice. Those things alone are reason enough to kill her.

What an arrogant bitch. I sure hope the lion wins.

Graham must be pretty sick of X-Blades by now.

"It's a hyper-advanced tetris!"

A definite "Yayyy lion".

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook