Review: Marvel's Spider-Man

Review: Marvel's Spider-Man

A polished, if often frustrating experience with all of the bells and whistles you

Read Full Article

Of all the PS4 exclusives that have come out and are set to come out, this one just might be the one that will make me get a PS4.

Love the review and I do agree, it is a brilliant game with minor quirks... But did you have to refer to Miles as a POC?

I am not trying to sound racist bringing this up, but I was genuinely confused when I read the acronym, and even remembering what it means, I couldn't remember who it was actually referring to, and I had actually gotten up to that point where you meet Miles.

VoidWanderer:
Love the review and I do agree, it is a brilliant game with minor quirks... But did you have to refer to Miles as a POC?

I am not trying to sound racist bringing this up, but I was genuinely confused when I read the acronym, and even remembering what it means, I couldn't remember who it was actually referring to, and I had actually gotten up to that point where you meet Miles.

Yes.

Both in terms of its cultural relevance, and relation to the larger point I was making in that section of the review ... yes.

Why wouldn't I? I'm honestly baffled by the question.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here