Unforgotten Realms: Episode 28: Mr. Five Dollars

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Episode 28: Mr. Five Dollars

At last, our heroes reach the top of the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry!

Watch Video

With all the rediculus delays I"m glad the series can finaly get away from this tower!

Wait, two episodes left? NOOOO, there both going to be on the tower aren't they?

gary! arbiter! nooooooo

Great Video Rob

Great Episode Rob!

I completely forgot about Petey and Jaque! Who would have know Abraham Lincoln would be on top of the tower!? Great Episode!

lol wtf was with Roamin at the end?

...and no, the whiny fans wont stop bothering you.

What happened to the Legends of the Hidden Temple statute thing?
And how did they get to the top with no visible stairs?
And why doesn't Rob just beat up Timmy, and take the Rule Book back?
:P

I lost it when Gary jumped out the window, and I hope when Petey and Jacque come back they to somthing super bad ass. Keep it up.

Hehehe, great job. What was with Roamin at the end though? he looked like he was having a fit or something.

Definately the worst UL episode i've seen it didn't continue from the cliffhanger of the prievious episode, The funniest part was roamin at the end, there were too many fillers (rob interrupting mike) and you couldve just made an episode with a black screen that said on it in big writing. " T3H V4MP1R3 D00D 15 B4CK 4ND H45 T3H L45T N4T3R G3M"

Funny episode but I got some questions:

1) what happened to the stone face dude with the dual daggers of pew pew pew?

2) Wasn't Mike a Sorcerer when he got the new body? unless they used the crystal of talent to change him back i guess

3) When Schoompy got the crystal of Talent he was teleporting as a Wizard but then Eluminous said that they had to be level 2 to teleport

I onastly have no idea what just happed

What was up with the key they found at the bottom of the well in the first season? Ever gunna use that?

And here I was thinking they would be in the past to try and kick Abraham Lincolns ass...
Owh well...

Goodbye Gary, You have no more reason to stick along our heroes so your time in this show is over I think.

Can't say I like the time jumps between episodes lately... I hope now that the finale is approaching that that will stop.

shirin238:
And here I was thinking they would be in the past to try and kick Abraham Lincolns ass...
Owh well...

Goodbye Gary, You have no more reason to stick along our heroes so your time in this show is over I think.

Can't say I like the time jumps between episodes lately... I hope now that the finale is approaching that that will stop.

I doubt Gary is gone for good. You can't just kill off ROAMIN's straight man, if your intent is to be funny. Gary wasn't very funny, and ROAMIN isn't very funny, but their interactions with each other are.

Azeban:
What was up with the key they found at the bottom of the well in the first season? Ever gunna use that?

the key was blown up by sir schmoopys kamikaze tactics

but yeah, that was really a bit of an anticlimax. gary became nonsensical, for some reason schmoopys spell of tolerance didnt deactivate, and what the hell happened to roamin at the end of the episode???

oh yeah, please explain the lack of the stone head thing

please, we know sense isnt that important on this show, but there are limits to how far you can go before it becomes ... well nonsense

Why's there only one bloody mark in the intro? I would've expected it to be updated now that Schmoopy had his second "heart attack".

Roamin "spinning in fear" = pure gold

(oAo)
:| )
(*V*)
( |:

It's really hard to make emoticons of Roamin.

It seems like someone has been reading Twinkin Out. All we need now is some Fabreeze.

Yeah, Cant have Roamin without Gary, and vice versa, comedic duo.

Anyway, funny episode, but... w...t....f is up with Roamin there, lol??

roamin afraid of 1 vamp and 2 kobolds?

great episode in total

Awesome. Roamin's exprecion in the end was priceless.

I never thought Abe Lincoln would ever actually make an appearance. I just thought it was a one time joke, but I am glad he finally showed up.

I am a bit curious as to what happened to the giant stone head, but I'll just assume they either outran it, or Abe Lincoln being summoned was an affect of it.

Awesome episode, can't wait to see how this season ends.

w00t free the slaves Abe!!!

Illidan reference!!!!

"I'm blind not deaf!"

Great ep as always, only two lft in the season gonna be a boring *insert amount of time here*.

"I'm Free!"
That was...different.

Not a bad episode, althouugh the time lapses make it a bit confusing. Also, the track that was playing in the beginning, was that "Prophecies"?

Hahaha, so I guess jumping out of a window is better than being with Roamin for another second. Damn funny episode.

Well, that was pretty random.

I kinda freaked out when Gary jumped out of the window.

Freaky.

Hm, wait, the intro only had only one strike on the sins of the unforgotten realms. What was that about, use an old default intro or something?

Impressive Rob. My favorite episode in a long time. I nearly lost it when Abraham Lincoln poped up.

The sin thing is probably just an error, as for the episode-

The all time best one ever!

Things I liked the most-
Rob's acting like his old "Forget the rules, I'll do whatever I want" self again.
Abraham Lincoln was a complete shock
I liked Gaary getting his old body back, the Arbiter didn't fit him like James and Stevenson fit Eluamous and Schmoopy.

Things I didn't like-
No more Petey and Jacque until the next seaon? Darn, they were some of my favorite characters.
What happened with the statue and being sent back to the past?

I give it a 9.5/10!

Well petey died in the belly of that underwater beast... and Jaque probably le mind controlled someone on the outside to get him out of there too later on.

So confused...

Before this episode, weren't they talking to stone head guy?
And a few episodes ago, the one where Schmoopy tries to talk to two Kobolds about a yo-yo, weren't those Kobolds carrying the giant underwater monster that ate Petey?
And I'm so confused about why Gary changed back into... Gary.
And why weren't there two "Sins of the Unforgotten" marks during the intro, and what do they mean anyway?

Funny episode, but they just screwed up the plot so bad that they're going to have to make a whole new episode just to explain WTF is going on.

Lol at romain's siezur

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or