Unforgotten Realms: Episode 28: Mr. Five Dollars

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I must say this episode was somehow... professional... not just a big clusterfuck of stupid plotpoints. To summarize: very, very good episode.

Most random episode ever.
BTW, what the hell happened to Gaary? What's up with all that freedom crap? And what happened to the giant stone face? I was expecting a battle between it and the heroes.

Minimike3636:
So confused...

Before this episode, weren't they talking to stone head guy?
And a few episodes ago, the one where Schmoopy tries to talk to two Kobolds about a yo-yo, weren't those Kobolds carrying the giant underwater monster that ate Petey?
And I'm so confused about why Gary changed back into... Gary.
And why weren't there two "Sins of the Unforgotten" marks during the intro, and what do they mean anyway?

Funny episode, but they just screwed up the plot so bad that they're going to have to make a whole new episode just to explain WTF is going on.

REALLY?
A EPISODE THAT WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING?
SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
Damn plot development.
You people act like you never watched a show before.

Not bad, but not my favorite. The narration gag was a little weak and went on way too long. It was like half the episode. It wound up taking up so much time that the actual plot development parts just sort of....happened...with no buildup for them or anything. It was a little jerky and awkward.

Oh well, I'm just going to assume it was setting the stage for some good stuff that's going to come soon. The series has been pretty damn good as a whole and I've not lost faith.

Everyone else is saying it, but wheres the stone head from the end of last episode? And why has Sins of the Unforgotten gone back down to one? :S

Perch for rat dookie?
Season 2 coming to a close. Can't believe it's all happening so fast.

Can next season intro not be so long? It's like a 1/5th of the show gone...

rosac

rosac:
Can next season intro not be so long? It's like a 1/5th of the show gone...

rosac

I don't think he remakes the intro everytime. It should have no effect on the length of the actual episode itself.

What I meant was that in a 8 min episode, the intro takes 1 min 13 of the time, which could be spent on other areas of the show, e.g more jokes and development on the plot.

that is all

rosac

Gaary was forced to work for Roamin because of a curse? The arbiter was gaary with a curse that changed him to look like an alien? Wasn't gaary's body trapped in the sea monster at the time?

Wait, now Rob I know you said fans shouldn't worry about minor details but when Schmoopy met the spiderbear and used the crystal of talent on himself to become a warlock to cast skin of tolerance on himself which he took advantage in Yo Dawg to get past Carl and Phil. The ghost warlock dude also said if someone says "Look out it's a dragon" the curse vanishes. Now why did it ignore Schmoopy and only affect Gaary whose freedom makes sense? Was it unnoticeable because he was his normal self anyway.
I'm sorry I'm getting too deep into this, but the episode really didn't feel fulfilling this week, I'm sorry.

I have to admit, this episode was pretty poor :/

aww i hope Gary and Jauce and Petey come back ive come to love those little guys plz rob bring them back

Lol, Roamin's motion/shape tweening at the end was hilarious.
And we already know what happens to Petey -
He's still in the fish, which the Kobooollds have captured, and are now returning to their base. He will come out and defeat them with Hyperbeam, and give the heroes their former bodies back.

There were a whole lot of WTF's in this one. lol at Roamin at the end there.

Good episode for almost at the end of this season, I got a nice laugh out of it. I have a felling there's something there between Roamin and Gavin, but I'll have to wait until next week. :P

First of all, nice episode again :D

second to all whiners about where is the giant statue stuff: or it will come later or you need to between the lines: gem of change ...

third: Petey and Jacque will come back when Mike sees fit sjeeeeeez!

4th: the intro was prob just a mistake, if people are gonna whine about the little things then stop watching seriously ...

ow and I forgot to mention: idd nice reference to Illidan !

This was the first episode I've enjoyed in a long time. "oh crap its a dragon" was the best part though. Oh and the Gaary saying I'm free and I think I get that one. (Abraham "freed a black person" to prove who he was)

Gary jumping out of a window made me laugh. Roamin's expression was priceless. But I want Petey back.

With the "look it's a dragon!" thing. They already used that on Schmoopy didn't they? In like the last episode of last season or something.

rosac:
What I meant was that in a 8 min episode, the intro takes 1 min 13 of the time, which could be spent on other areas of the show, e.g more jokes and development on the plot.

that is all

rosac

And we're saying, if the intro is only 30 seconds the episode will only be 7 minutes 30 seconds long. Just skip it, it's easier to work out where to skip to.

pantsoffdanceoff:
This was the first episode I've enjoyed in a long time. "oh crap its a dragon" was the best part though. Oh and the Gaary saying I'm free and I think I get that one. (Abraham "freed a black person" to prove who he was)

Which is sorta funny because he's getting credit for something he didn't do. He freed slaves in rebellion states aka CSA, not Union or border states. And the Confederacy didn't give a damn to what he said. Really the whole Emanc Proc was just a way to keep the British from coming in to attack from Canadia and avoid a 2 front war.

Gary still respawns, he still is the arbiter, he just don't look like him.

Secondly, Petey and Jaque are still in the fish monster that the Kobolds had a few episodes back, they are likely with the Kobolds.

hopeneverdies:

pantsoffdanceoff:

Which is sorta funny because he's getting credit for something he didn't do. He freed slaves in rebellion states aka CSA, not Union or border states. And the Confederacy didn't give a damn to what he said. Really the whole Emanc Proc was just a way to keep the British from coming in to attack from Canadia and avoid a 2 front war.

Yeah, although true... not the point lol.

I see people are complaining about the randomness of this episode.... Personally I feel like this episode is more like the ones when this series started. In other words: I loved it.

well the count dracula guy came outa no where holding a powerfull crystal im guessing hypophoebia

Aww i miss petey and Jauque they were awesome!

Ok, The episode was confusing to me but i did like the direction of going back to Guy that hates mike doing whatever he wants. If the help and hints of wtf happened here could be said it'd make it a real return to the good stuff.

What a sec... Did I miss an episode or somthing? Last time the statue face guy just brought them back to life but then learned that they actually got all the questions wrong so they were in trouble.... Also what curse did Gary have on him? I don't recall a curse being put on them.

Azeban:
What was up with the key they found at the bottom of the well in the first season? Ever gunna use that?

Don't you mean the AXE they found?

Lol great show Rob but really ,quit making fun of your fans.

1 what the hell was with the no freaking old idea thing you do it all the time 2 wtf out a window WHO THE HELL MADE A WINDOW THERE 3 gary was cursed? 4 ABRAMHAM FUCKING LICION 5 so what if he is a drake then he turned into ab so he could say he could just turn into a drake 6 wth was up wit roamin at the end did you lag
overall WHAT THE FREAKING HELL

Eluamous:
Definately the worst UL episode i've seen it didn't continue from the cliffhanger of the prievious episode, The funniest part was roamin at the end, there were too many fillers (rob interrupting mike) and you couldve just made an episode with a black screen that said on it in big writing. " T3H V4MP1R3 D00D 15 B4CK 4ND H45 T3H L45T N4T3R G3M"

Not all episodes need to explain the episode right before it, there have been shows that develop that part of the plot in a later episode. Also if he just made that text block Rob wouldn't write it in 1337 speak and that wouldn't be an episode.

alexgher:
1 what the hell was with the no freaking old idea thing you do it all the time 2 wtf out a window WHO THE HELL MADE A WINDOW THERE 3 gary was cursed? 4 ABRAMHAM FUCKING LICION 5 so what if he is a drake then he turned into ab so he could say he could just turn into a drake 6 wth was up wit roamin at the end did you lag
overall WHAT THE FREAKING HELL

1. Not sure what that says, speak (write) better English
2. Rob made the window for dramatic effect
3. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves.... so Gary is black so he freed him and Gary used his freedom to jump out the window.
4. yes
5.Can't understand your English again
6. Roamin seemed to be scared/astonished

I liked this weeks episode back to the old school URealms

Umm... not to be a dick, but there was a tally missing from the "sins of the unforgotten" sheet in the intro

Good episode love the Ilidan reference

Wait... so what happened with Olmec?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook