Unforgotten Realms: Episode 28: Mr. Five Dollars

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

What I don't get is that why that one spell that makes you look like other races if they are looking at you still takes effect. I thought it got canceled out when Sir Schmoopy was taken from his body and he told Roamin to say look out a dragon just so they could use that.

WHat about the STone FAce?!

-I'm gonna have to saaay.... no!

Epic follow up dude XD can't wait for the next installment.

Basically, the Arbiter had some kind of previously unknown curse on him that had the "Look out it's a dragon!" effect. This unknown curse somehow made the Arbiter look like Gary. Although this curse probably has no planned out explanation from Rob, it could be a curse that activates the skin of tolerance's effect when the words "Look out it's a dragon!" are heard (The arbiter wasn't a dwarf so Roamin and all the other dwarfs then saw the Arbiter as a dwarf that happens to look like the original Gary).

Anyways, this was a pretty good episode and was easily one of the funnier ones. The only problems I can think of are how it was kind of hard to make out exactly what Abe said (especially with his spell) and that some of the jokes took a while to get and as can now be seen, confused several viewers.

haha...Abraham...

Good stuff.

Roamin's shocked face/hover made that episdode for me.

Btw, why does everyone care so much about Petey and Jaque? I mean honestly.. they didn't do a whole lot and they wern't very funny... They were just there. And that's it.

Wait a minute...

There was only ONE bloodstreak in the SotU piece! Ha!

ok this episode made no sense, didn't the statue say he was gonna send them back too the past? why is there only one mark in the intro, i guess you can combine the two maybe the statue reversed time so schmoopy never cheated... no thats just screwed up, also shouldn't schmoopy and the rest have the crystal of change as well i mean they did in the sea monster, did they just forget about a gem that valuble?

Am i the only one who thinks that there is only one strike as the head sent them back in time and therefore Rob didnt have to cheat to bring Roaming with him as he was already there?

Lincoln = Sorcery...why the hell not. lol

T3hMonk3y:
Am i the only one who thinks that there is only one strike as the head sent them back in time and therefore Rob didn't have to cheat to bring Roaming with him as he was already there?

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I was JUST about to say that, and I check to see if anyone did. Now I see this. Any ways this is obviously filler or hes drunk either or. Also if you really think hard enough about everything that happened then you watch this episode closely you might catch something, or nothing might happen and I totally fooled you.

PS: the key isn't gone he gave it to Nailo (can't spell it) before he blew himself up.

PSS: like this episode the post doesn't make sense, but if you read it again you might find something very important in this tangled up ball of post.

T3hMonk3y:
Am i the only one who thinks that there is only one strike as the head sent them back in time and therefore Rob didnt have to cheat to bring Roaming with him as he was already there?

Well, if you look at things just the right way, that sin already happened. Although the heroes went back in time, the sin still occurred in their lives. Basically what I'm saying is that although the sin is now in the future, it is still in the characters' past and thus it technically already happened for the time traveling characters although it hasn't happened for everybody else yet.

Im Free... WEEEEEEEE!

2 episodes ... with the 3rd last on top of the tower ... would be weird though ^^

this end would have been a nice cliffhanger for next season ^^

so I think it's the past, or a dream of SSOA :P

I bet he made 2 episodes this week or something and uploaded the wrong one >.>. xD Kinda... skipped a few things

last DOZEN FLOORS?? ok the statue sent them back into the past and the show resumes when they got too the final floor of course he could be exagerating but it is a possibility

Anyone as confused as I am? xP

But Roamin's expression was hilarious! xD

Do you guys honestly require everything to happen instantly? Anytime I introduce any element to the story, if it it not then instantly explained then you whine about it. Did you guys watch the part where the characters directly make fun of you guys for taking this show so seriously?

My head hurts.

Good episode. Not the greatest, but I am sure the finale will be more than sufficient to fill my April "lol" quota.

Side bar: Does anybody know which episode Schmoopy's first "heart attack" was? I dont remember it and want to recap.

Side, side bar: Was skimming through the past episodes and... In the 12th episode, (Granny's got a new bag) did anyone else notice Schmoopy run across the screen with a Nater Gem during the opening sequence?

This is to what i believe to be the finest episode ever made HHHHOOOOORRRRAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The episode this week was pretty good. I liked the random use of "Look out, it's a dragon!" And the revelation of exactly why Gaary actually stuck around with Roamin (man, he's definitely not a DND paladin, what with having a magical slave and all) But I find myself wondering; does every episode really need a jab at the fandom? It's really starting to distract (and/or detract) from the actual episode.

Definitely one of the best episodes in a while. I was laughing to kill myself at Schmoopy tripping balls at Abraham Lincoln and Roamin at the end of the episode. :0

HAH! I wondered if anyone else would think of Twinkin' Out! Awesome!

I often find myself humming the tower of ultimate wizardy..erm wizardry theme music. its so catchy!

He jumped out the window...

oh man that was gold :D

the episode was a bit slow to start up though.

Amaurus:

Azeban:
What was up with the key they found at the bottom of the well in the first season? Ever gunna use that?

Don't you mean the AXE they found?

No, I mean the key. If you're going to correct me, at least be correct.

Actually, he was referencing the episode where they get the key. Schmoopy insists that the key is an axe.

no hes referring to the key blade that he sticks into the ground in the fork in the road and plays the mysterious sound. I swear though he has so many little plot items he could just randomly pull out and it would still make some sense.

Blessing of "Free at last" cast on gary = me losing all composure.

Hilarious

0.0 ......... ok this was random, except for Abraham Lincoln (he was awesome).

ok so as a quick review they have "the key" from the previous episodes.
they still have the potion of immortality.
and there is only 1 sin because of time travel.
ok now I'm catching up. =)

Walrus Man:
Basically, the Arbiter had some kind of previously unknown curse on him that had the "Look out it's a dragon!" effect. This unknown curse somehow made the Arbiter look like Gary. Although this curse probably has no planned out explanation from Rob, it could be a curse that activates the skin of tolerance's effect when the words "Look out it's a dragon!" are heard (The arbiter wasn't a dwarf so Roamin and all the other dwarfs then saw the Arbiter as a dwarf that happens to look like the original Gary).

You're looking way too much into it (imho). It's not a plot twist, it's a puchline, and a damn funny one at that.

The curse of tolerance (skin of tolerance?) makes you look like whoever is looking at you. I.E. makes you look 'tolerable'. Think about that from a race perspective for a second.

If that wasn't enough, the joke was spoon-fed to you with yet another punchline 'curse of intolerance?'.

It went from a viweing a story to watching two guys cheat at a tabletop game.

Jesus christ get out of that boring frickin' tower.

Ah! Great comedic randomness <3 which will probably be explained in a later episode by a very annoyed Rob. Great vid I laughed hardest at this one. :D Bravo!

Abraham Lincoln freeing a slave....I needed an explaination for that one...awesome. lol
But seriously what of stone face and his laser ray or will that be explained later? :P

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here