Alt+Escape: Effing Hail

Alt+Escape: Effing Hail

It's Rampage meets the water cycle in today's afternoon time-waster.

Read Full Article

Sounds Intresting. I'll have to check it out

Effing Hail is awesome. It is just the sort of game that causes maniacal laughter. On some of the later levels you can use the upward bounce of broken hail stones to cause some very apocalyptic situations. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Very silly.

Friggin A'!

That was quite a bit of fun. I enjoyed the 15 minutes of distraction it gave me.

i found the bring icy doom to be a bit hard but yeah dropping giant balls of hail is fun

This resembles a random idea i had once when I contemplated how fun it would be to design weapons for meteorlogic warfare. Induce condensation at great heights to create ice clusters of such mass that even if they melt on the way down they'd still do considerable damage.

I wish I had the imagination it takes to come up with these ideas.

Terminalchaos:
This resembles a random idea i had once when I contemplated how fun it would be to design weapons for meteorlogic warfare. Induce condensation at great heights to create ice clusters of such mass that even if they melt on the way down they'd still do considerable damage.

I too shared the same idea..but then I made a bagel and forgot all about it =/

Surprisingly silly and fun.

I kinda wish their was more weather weapons. Maybe like super weapons to buy. Like a lightning strike here and an earthquake there.

would have been nice with a sandbox mode, but otherwise i adore this game.

This would be a great game if the twitchy time limit didn't ruin the fun.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here