Review: Wallace & Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees

Review: Wallace & Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees

Fright of the Bumblebees is another old-school adventure game you'll point, click, and enjoy.

Read Full Article

Wallace and Gromit are one of the best comedic duos ever. Also, adventure games are graet.

The Steam demo for this game was so bad, that I no longer have any interest in it. I doubt even the most glowing of reviews could make me change my mind.

I'm gonna go and watch Three Amazing Adventures, and forget this game has happened. Here's looking forward to The Last Resort!

I liked the little chess reference in the demo. Settings for the robot: Novice, Advanced, and Deep Bleu. This is homage to Deep Blue the ultimate chess computer.

Hmm, I don't think I could get through this game without Peter Sallis doing the voice of Wallace.

It seems like it could be a good idea, but there are so many ways it could just go terribly wrong. And while the Sam & Max games were awesome, I have a feeling that Wallace & Gromit might feel so lacking compared to the original adventures.

While I needed some time to get used to Wallace's new voice, I was glad they kept Gromit's original voice actor.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here