Unskippable: Radiata Stories

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Radiata Stories

Adventure, and intrigue await in Radiata Stories. Maybe sometime after the goofy cutscene we'll get to see them.

Watch Video

lol!
The best Unskippable yet!

...(and the worst game cinematic to be featured).

how old is this game?

Awesome vid! "Now, take off your pants!"

i loved it!
"that wasn't a slide whistle, but i'll count it"

Great video.

Slide whistle was hilarious. One of the funniest yet hehehe.

"What did I do!?"

"Well for one you let this beat band orcestra in!"

Classic, much better than last week's.

Omg. I'm still laughing, the slide whistle was freaking awsome.

This reminds me of the Grandia 3 on... Which is a good thing.

Betting on the Master Chief in fight against a Goomba.

I loved how your "God" gag was made into a "Dad" gag this time around. Also loved the "get down" part - Jet Set Radio Future if I'm not mistaken? ;)

Ok, funny review as always. Couldn't watch the whole thing because it was somehow worse than the X-Blades video but funny none-the-less.

"No, not those positions"

That was pretty good. I felt the video quality wasn't up to its usual, high standard though.

Oh, and I loved the writing on the screen in the end credits, I would hate my parents for that too.

This is definitely my favourite unskippable yet! Thanks a lot guys for your amazing work. Theres way too many spectacular jokes to mention, I was laughing almost nonstop :)

ssgt splatter:
Ok I couldn't watch the whole thing, it was too corny and the animation was was last, last gen. Also it was yet another JRPG. If you guys have to review those kinds of games at least review current ones not ones that were on the Gamecube or PS1

But this series isn't even about reviews...

Loved the music cracks and jokes about his ever so cheesy name
Also where DID their weapons come from at the end - he carries his sword for miles to the castle then it just appears in his hand

Great Episode, but I really loved the first joke:
"Hey Kettle! You're black!"
"So are you!"

EDIT:

ssgt splatter:
Ok I couldn't watch the whole thing, it was too corny and the animation was was last, last gen. Also it was yet another JRPG. If you guys have to review those kinds of games at least review current ones not ones that were on the Gamecube or PS1

As someone else mentioned: Unskippable isn't a review show or segment. It's a just a mockery of bad cutscenes. And, oh shock of shocks, many JRPGs have terrible cutscenes, hence the many JRPGs used. And how cares about the graphics? You're watching it. You aren't playing it (Even though I would say graphics don't make a game).
And it was obviously in engine, not a pre-rendered cutscene.

Awesome, but needs more slide whistle

DMPhantom:
Awesome, but needs more slide whistle

and kazoo.

Baby Tea:
"So are you!"

Actually, my reaction when the pot first said this, "But the kettle wasn't black..."

Not in my top five but it was ok

That was halirious, best one yet. Great work guys.

Also, some of the worst cut-scenes I've ever seen, what were they thinking?!

those wacky JRPG opening cutscenes, gotta love to hate em

Baby Tea:
"So are you!"

EDIT:

ssgt splatter:

As someone else mentioned: Unskippable isn't a review show or segment. It's a just a mockery of bad cutscenes. And, oh shock of shocks, many JRPGs have terrible cutscenes, hence the many JRPGs used. And how cares about the graphics? You're watching it. You aren't playing it (Even though I would say graphics don't make a game).
And it was obviously in engine, not a pre-rendered cutscene.

Ok, fine. If you guys have to make funny videos about those games, at least make fun of current ones.

What a coincidence! I was just playing this game.

Kukakkau:

ssgt splatter:

But this series isn't even about reviews...

Loved the music cracks and jokes about his ever so cheesy name
Also where DID their weapons come from at the end - he carries his sword for miles to the castle then it just appears in his hand

Ok, make fun of those games. How's that?

Jack"The Terrier"Russel

perfect!

-Jive

By far one of the best, you guys are awesome :D

"Dad, are you watching?
-Yes, I'm bored and very disappointed in your choice of background music."
XD
keep it up!

Y'know I have an Uncle Jack whose last name is Russel.. I'm not sure how this game makes me feel about that..

Is there a reason Unskippable features so many Japanese games?
Just a thought.

ssgt splatter:
Ok, fine. If you guys have to make funny videos about those games, at least make fun of current ones.

But what does age of game have to do with how terrible the cutscene is?
They aren't telling you to play the game, and it doesn't even matter if you did! The story isn't the focus here, just how crappy or silly or crazy the cutscene is.

Jesus Christ! what an awful game, made for a great unskipable thought, my only complaint is that they didn't make fun of the ending cutscene for that fight and I just wish they would continue making fun of some of the games here like The Darkness and The Getaway.

Pi_Fighter:
Is there a reason Unskippable features so many Japanese games?
Just a thought.

because of the cutscenes

Great episode, though it kind of made me feel like trying that game out. I wish episodes went of for longer--like...two cutscenes.

Ridley's a girl? man I suck at holding back

man I know how you feel, its why I got dumped by my girlfriend.

Something is very familiar about that cutscene, they must have hired someone who worked at 4kids to make it.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here