Doomsday Arcade: Episode Eight

Pages PREV 1 2 3

adrenalin1025:

johnman:
That sucked a bit, more of max payne!
The extra charatcers just cluttered it up and the fake weapons looked far to fake. You ca n do excellent Cgi, why cant you apply it to your guns?

But im, hoping next epsidoe will be kickass, and i think it might come out tommorow, dont ask why its just a hunch

The eps come out every two weeks and Shanks has to film, edit, and apply special effects... putting cgi on guns is time consuming and not worth the trouble. If this was a monthly series like there will be brawl then there would be special effects out the wazoo.

I thought it was a weekly thing. And i suppose i have been spoilt by the portal and doom episodes that had special effects coming out their rear.

"Even in the face of the apocalypse, gamers are angry pricks."

TEAM FORTRESS NEXT WEEK, that will be the best ever ever forever.

I wonder if they stick to easy TF2 characters, or if they'll challenge themselves with a Demoman :P

whyarecarrots:

TheCube:
Go Fist Your Asshole, Today!

oh god that's disgusting...

i was just saying the name of their clan

Goatlemon:

The_root_of_all_evil:

Ollie596:
Wonder if the Escapist trolls act like that

Obviously not. Not enough talk about HALO. ;)

Goatlemon:
Who was the Australian game character?

TF2 Sniper mate.

Ah, thanks. I've never played TF2; I think that whole Valve/Half Life/Team Fortress/Portal thing is overrated. Yes, I'm aware I'll probably be exiled from the Internet for saying that.

Is that character Australian in the game, or is that something this show added?

Doomsday is in Australia, the dude that was the sniper is Aussie, doing an awful aussie accent.

The Sniper from TF2 is played by a brit, doing an awful aussie accent, so doomsday arcade getting an actual aussie pretending to be a brit doing an awful aussie accent is win.

Personally I like the show. It's witty and clever at times. I find the lack of italian accent of mario and luigi to be poorly crafted. I find the actors to rush their lines making it difficult to understand them at times. Today's episode was watched three times just to try and understand many of the lines used. This seems to be a common issue. I also find the humor to be somewhat elementary and lacking true effort, although it is somewhat enjoyable. I also find that the show tends to jump around far too much. There are a few too many plot holes throughout the shows history. All in all, it's a decent effort but lacking greatly on a fundamental level.

Goatlemon:

*facepalm* Did you read the post where I listed the Valve games I've played? Team Fortress is one of the only ones I haven't played, and I see no reason to considering I don't like online gaming and I'm not a fan of the rest of their games.

Its one thing to call a game overrated that you actually played, but you also included TF2 in your "this is overrated" post and then you clearly stated that you never played it. I don't care if you don't like multilayer games, that's fine and its personal opinion. The thing that got me was that you called a game that you never played overrated.

ColdStorage:
Doomsday is in Australia, the dude that was the sniper is Aussie, doing an awful aussie accent.

The Sniper from TF2 is played by a brit, doing an awful aussie accent, so doomsday arcade getting an actual aussie pretending to be a brit doing an awful aussie accent is win.

Heh I never knew that Doomsday was from Australia, that is pretty win.

Kstreitenfeld:

Goatlemon:

*facepalm* Did you read the post where I listed the Valve games I've played? Team Fortress is one of the only ones I haven't played, and I see no reason to considering I don't like online gaming and I'm not a fan of the rest of their games.

Its one thing to call a game overrated that you actually played, but you also included TF2 in your "this is overrated" post and then you clearly stated that you never played it. I don't care if you don't like multilayer games, that's fine and its personal opinion. The thing that got me was that you called a game that you never played overrated.

Picky little thing aren't you? Fine, I've never played TF, but the point I was trying to make is I consider their games in general to be overrated. If I listed one game in that list that I haven't played I apologise.

I didn't realise you needed a lawyer to go over your post before submitting it to this forum.

I just find it annoying when people lie / make things up in general.

Goatlemon:

Kstreitenfeld:

Goatlemon:

Picky little thing aren't you? Fine, I've never played TF, but the point I was trying to make is I consider their games in general to be overrated. If I listed one game in that list that I haven't played I apologise.

I didn't realise you needed a lawyer to go over your post before submitting it to this forum.

Dude, I'm with you. I love Half-Life and all its meaty spawn because they are just good games, but Valve is one of those companies that will have people stick their fingers in their ears and LA LA LAAA I CAN'T HEAR YOU when you say anything remotely bad. Yes, Valve is overrated - but they make good games. TF2, though, fails to interest me as well. I played it a few times, and it's definitely not just overrated, but populated with teenagers, trolls and douchebags.

Verbose mat, hah.

it's totally the g-man

To anyone that has anything wrong with this show, I dub you crazy. The show clearly has a massive amount of time put into costumes, editing, special fx editing, camera work, acting, writing, directing, and incredible detail. Beyond the credit I give it for the work put into it I think this show is fuckin hilarious :D. If anyone knows of a better web series than this one, plz tell me. Great job Shanks, you're gonna make it in the film industry, keep up the incredible work.

TheCube:

whyarecarrots:

TheCube:
Go Fist Your Asshole, Today!

oh god that's disgusting...

i was just saying the name of their clan

I know: the 'disgusting' comment was a comment on the clan tag, not directed at you :)

Great I just love the doomsday arcade series.

i thought it was funny that the dude who played the vault dweller was praising oblivion :D

Goatlemon:

daedrick:

Goatlemon:

Why would I say they're overrated if I've never played them? I've played a few of them and I just don't see the big deal.

You have a terrible taste... and you dont play online. Thats even more terrible.

I hear your flock calling sheep boy, better run back to them. ;)

Oh yeah, oh yeah, I get it. You dislike these games because they are popular. This is a pathetic attempt to be unique... failed attempt.

daedrick:

Goatlemon:

daedrick:

Goatlemon:

Why would I say they're overrated if I've never played them? I've played a few of them and I just don't see the big deal.

You have a terrible taste... and you dont play online. Thats even more terrible.

I hear your flock calling sheep boy, better run back to them. ;)

Oh yeah, oh yeah, I get it. You dislike these games because they are popular. This is a pathetic attempt to be unique... failed attempt.

No, there are a lot of popular games I like; the Metal Gear Solid and Dead or Alive series for example. Also, I never said I don't like them, just that I don't see the big deal and think they're overrated; they're not bad, but they just fail to inspire me in any area, be it gameplay, story, characters and such, like other games do.

I called you sheep boy because of the accusation that I don't have good taste in games just because I don't think Valve's games are brilliant and I don't like online gaming.

Epifols:

Hamster at Dawn:
I thought this was quite a week episode but I suppose it was just setting up for the next one so fair enough. I'm expecting the next episode to be nothing short of epic.

Yes... these episodes are weekly...

No they're not , they're bi-weakly.

Brilliant better than zero Punctuation and that's something!

Hamster at Dawn:

Epifols:

Hamster at Dawn:
I thought this was quite a week episode but I suppose it was just setting up for the next one so fair enough. I'm expecting the next episode to be nothing short of epic.

Yes... these episodes are weekly...

No they're not , they're bi-weakly.

Oh wow I didn't even notice, I'm following so many weekly things.

I love that guy with the wineglass.

'Oblivion is better than GOD!!!!'

'He... He kicked the bucket.'

BANG!!!

He kicked the bucket...

CLASSIC.

Me and my friend nathan watch it doomsday arcade like its a religion, then spend all week till then ext one quoting it cause we just find it so funny!

BLOODY GOOD SHOW...

"I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA"-episode 7

"Put your hands up if you like muffins."

xD That was awesome.

Hands up if u like muffins! YAY!! rofl

finally a joke about shanks name lol

not ur best one, but post it on youtube and you'd get 1000's of subscribers

watch out for snipers then :)

Is there anyway I can get a screenshot of Verbose Matt at 5:28
(note that my computer is too stupid to run picture-taking/editing programs)

Somehow I'm afraid Mario's master is the GMAN.

I was making the stargate connection Eps 1. Loved the Richard Dean Anderson line!!! LMAO

shoulda ended with like a *whimper* "im sorry i didnt mean it"

Computer: "State Your Names!"
Lund: "Michael Lund"
Computer: "And?"
Shanks: "Michael Shanks"
Computer: "Yeah Rrght, and I'm Richard Dean Anderson"
...Shanks: "I'm not going to tell you how much I'm going to kill you..."

God I love Shanks!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook