Unforgotten Realms: Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

The Ogre army begins the attack on Kaddoral, where an epic battle commences between Maelstrom and his step father.

Watch Video

Ok, this is the first time I am so early, and the video isn't even up yet.

EDIT:

Well we all know who the Dragon Warrior ends up being. This is setting up to be a pretty exciting season finale. Hopefully more exciting then the last one.

??? How come Maelstrom isn't speaking in rhyme?

becase it would be hard to rhyme a hole ep

What the hell where those little kobald things? there were cool. ^^

The_root_of_all_evil:

Maybe he got bored. I mean, even V stops repeating V-sounding words when going to a toilet.

Pretty good episode, although I find it stupid that Dragon Warrior fell after kicking so many asses.

Why do you have to make the plot so confusing?

what the heck just happened? That was over way too quickly

Why does the Dragon Warrior look like old Shmoopy?

this show has gotten WAY too confusing...

Awesome episode. SIns was fixed.. so im guessing it was a n old intro. Dragon warrior was really cool. can twait to see how it all turns out. Keep it up.

The dragon warior looked alot like shmoopy....

It's not really supposed to make sense guys, it's not Grey's Anatomy, it's Unforgotten Realms.

Also: HE WAS OUR ONLY HEALER TYPE!

that was alot less mind screwing then the previous one haha - great episode, Can't wait to find out where he cast flare! :O too bad we didn't get to see what was going on at the TOUW - but this one obviously kind of links to the one before

while i love unforgotten realms this is probably the worst episode i have seen. it was so boring. i never liked maelstrom and it seemed like a dumb idea to base a whole episode around him. the only thing that was actually intresting was the dragon warrior looking like old schmoopy.

the whole episode in 4 sentences:

M: i am evil!
DW: i will not let you!
M: but i will do this thing!
DW: oh no!

sorry UR but i found this episode really boring. it felt (to me) like a filler and didnt have any humor at all.

this is my personal opinion and you can like the episode if you want. i am not saying that the showis crap but i didnt enjoy this episode.

i am not speaking for anyonelse

Great episode, I like how you made the dragon warrior look and act like a mega-v off Schmoopy

epic! loved every second of it, keep up the good work.

metroidgearsolid:
while i love unforgotten realms this is probably the worst episode i have seen. it was so boring. i never liked maelstrom and it seemed like a dumb idea to base a whole episode around him. the only thing that was actually intresting was the dragon warrior looking like old schmoopy.

the whole episode in 4 sentences:

M: i am evil!
DW: i will not let you!
M: but i have this thing!
DW: oh no!

sorry UR but i found this episode really boring. it felt (to me) like a filler and didnt have any humor at all

But the groundbolds are so cute!

Why was Maelstrom not speaking in rhyme?
Was it because Rob was running out of time?

KICK ASS it was SO cool :D

Btw i know it was 2 episodes ago but what the hell happened to that giant stone face thing that asked the question, 'cos at the end of that episode it was laughing and then the next episode it was as if nothing happened?

im confused

Did anyone notice that Maelstrom's eye patch kept changing eyes, depending on which way he was looking?

Anyway that was a pretty good episode.

The_root_of_all_evil:

I was wondering that too. Did Rob just get lazy?

Is it not obvious? Dragon Lord collected and reassembled old Shmoopy's armour because it was simply awsome and gave more stat bonuses. Than there was a big showdown. Nothing confusing realy.

Also, NOOOOO GROUNDBOLDS!

Rob, first time posting. Just wanted to say I get that every episode can`t be super funny and I like the change of pace of just having a story/dramatic episode every once in awhile. Keep up the awesome work, and 1 question I was hoping you could answer: How long of a break will there be between seasons? UR is pretty much the only reason I check this site out.

'what is it with you dwarfs and your light based attack. Can't any of you aim'
'i wasn't ai....'

then who was he aiming for?

Grooounnndboooollld.
Mael doesn't rhyme when he's really pissed. I believe.

A bit boring, not enough humour this week...

plot-time :D

Ryuzaki:
Did anyone notice that Maelstrom's eye patch kept changing eyes, depending on which way he was looking?

Anyway that was a pretty good episode.

Yeah, why did the eyepatch move? Is it a mistake or is there some greater meaning. Find out in the next episode of the UNFORGOTTEN REALMS.

Awesome episode, wasn't expecting the groundbolds to show up.

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder what Maelstrom shiney new crystal does?

This episode was made of awesomeness! <3

Where oh where is that flare a going?

Awesome episode though, glad maelstrom stopped rhyming.

Good episode. Now I can't wait for next week.

The humour wasn' the point of this episode. I liked it actually.

if you noticed The Dragon Warrior said, "out of rhymes already, malestrom". Malestrom ran out of rhymes that swhy he stopped rhyming.

Also did anyone else notice the reference to the old classic unforgotten realms?
malestrom mentions a quest the dragon warrior went on in kadoral where he colected the hand of thor for a king. In the classic unforgotten realms there was a christmas special where Schoompy and the gang ( a girl centar is added) go to kadoral and take on a quest collecting Items for the king of the town in exchange for alot of money. On the list is the "hand of god" (probably thor. This means that the dragon warrior is probably Schmoopy from "classic unforgotten realms" tgis would explain the similarity between the two. Also that may tie in to the stone face's threat of back to the past. Not sending the characters back in time but making a reference to the old show. What do you think? Am I on to something or not close at all?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 64545)