Unforgotten Realms: Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

If you notice when he's fighting the two kobolds, he casts flare, and teleports him self with it. So, he can teleport him self by casting flare....

Chilliman:

morpher80:
What the hell Mike that was to short

Isn't his name Rob?

No its Mike Rob is saying it though

Ryuu Akamatsu:

EDIT: Triple also, The Dragon Warrior is a Sorcerer. Even more evidence that Schmoopy's Grandma is the badass dragon warrior. : D

Hotgranny is a Wizard, not a sorc. Hence the Mass teleport.

The DW's flare might be headed for the vampire Gavin, which will 1-shot him and give the real schmoopy Gavin's "krrrystawl"

The DW does look a little like schmoopy, but that colour armour... that voice... he is clearly the father of...... TIMMY THE EEEEEVUL.

J/k but I'm having fun with it.

jeez people bash this show inn the comments. Now then, awesome ep. and the little cobalts are beastly.

Is anyone else puzzled as to why the Dragon Warrior sounds a lot like Timmy the Evil?

All in all, very nice episode. I am digging this action packed action, and I am sure the next episode will have a lot more of it. Looking forward to the season finale!

Edit: On second thought, the dragon warrior has a whole Timmy the Evil.... Abraham Lincoln... Schmoopy... thing going on. What's all that about?

Lol I wasn't expecting a totally serious unforgotten realms. But hey, it was still sweet lol

Killerkittenprr:
This entire episode was needed for the storyline of season 3, every 10 or so episodes I'll end up doing a major plot one. I think the last one was 20 when you first hear of Maelstrom from James before he is turned into Urine.

If you didn't understand anything in the episode, fear not, you are not suppose to. Most of the references are just calls backs to older things and even if you got them, you are not in any better position for figuring out what just happened. This episode is simply to leave you in the dark and understand nothing except Maelstrom and the Dragon Warrior fought and the Dragon Warrior lost. If you understood that, you took everything you needed to from the episode.

Wait a second, who are you?

okay. at the end of episode 27 schmoopy got the 2 heart attack. so they got sent back to the past by the stone head (because the sins of the unforgotten just had 1 riff at episode 28) and this episode had 2. and what is the "sins of the unforgotten"?
and what are they supposed to do in the past?
and what/ho did the dragon warrior try to hit/signal?
and they must have something planed for Garry? he cant just die xD

The Dragon Warrior told him to stop speaking like that or something. It happens when the DW shows up.

TheAmericansHADE:
It's not really supposed to make sense guys, it's not Grey's Anatomy, it's Unforgotten Realms.

Also: HE WAS OUR ONLY HEALER TYPE!

True that. I'm glad at least some people on this planet can think

Here's an interesting tidbit; and the reason why I can say that I KNEW the Dragon Warrior would look like Schmoopy.

Because Schmoopy's armor is based off of the main character from Dragon Warrior I
Here's a link to said character: http://www.planetnintendo.com/alefgard/images/headers/dq1.jpg

I'm going to admit; I love the fight scenes; and would love to see more battles than running away from them -lol-

I saw the connection anyway Great episode It was the best one yet Keep up the good work

Epic man, Ep- ic

This show should stick to being stupid and witty in equal amounts. I couldn't give two flying farts for this ep. It sucked... the mutt's... hairy... nuts! I'm glad the season is coming to an end; Rob, you badly need some R & R. We all know you can pull better episodes out your rear than this one. I read you were moving house at the moment... ONE OF THE MOST stressful things you can do. You should have given up UR until you were settled in the new home. I'm sure everybody could have lived without UR for a few weeks, knowing about your circumstances. C'mon champ, take a break and concentrate on packing your things away for the move. Looking forward to you getting back on form.

Just telling you how it is.

Fight scene was so epic!

Bob the Mul:
This show should stick to being stupid and witty in equal amounts. I couldn't give two flying farts for this ep. It sucked... the mutt's... hairy... nuts! I'm glad the season is coming to an end; Rob, you badly need some R & R. We all know you can pull better episodes out your rear than this one. I read you were moving house at the moment... ONE OF THE MOST stressful things you can do. You should have given up UR until you were settled in the new home. I'm sure everybody could have lived without UR for a few weeks, knowing about your circumstances. C'mon champ, take a break and concentrate on packing your things away for the move. Looking forward to you getting back on form.

I guess you're really so stupid you can't stand something if its not stupid and funny and 3 seconds. This was epic and an amazing episode.

I came in expecting to laugh...
and was pleasantly surprised to get a serious episode with a major battle scene!
Great episode, wouldn't want it like this all the time, but it was a nice change of pace.
And moved the plot along.

Bob the Mul:

I wouldn't watch the show anymore if you only came here for cheap laughs. Just my opinion though.

mine just skips to the end it's weird and suggestions

Bob the Mul:

]

The break in between seasons is 4 weeks and not to get any hopes up but it might even be as short as 2 weeks. There is No R & R for me so if you are so dilusional to realize that Unforgotten Realms has a story attached to it to keep the interest of.... oh I dunno... everyone but yourself then I'm afraid next season most likely will not be any better for you.

Sorry. Can't make everyone happy but 98% is pretty good.

I thought this episode was immense. Was used nicely to set the scene for the finale and the fight scene was pure epic. As said before, it would get tiring if all eps were like this. But this made an excellent change of pace.

And also as stated before, it isnt supposed to make sense. At least not yet.

im glad that someone agrees with me. lol we can get flamed together. :P

The dragon warrior did kinda look like a totally awesome ninja Abraham Lincoln

BY FIRE BE PURGED

Hey, is it just me or is the video quality higher on this one? Especially in the intro.

Seamus8:

Hotgranny is a Wizard, not a sorc. Hence the Mass teleport.

Well DUH. Did you not hear what they said last episode?

"A sorcerer is a more powerful version of wizard. Cool kids roll sorcs, new kids roll wizards."

Thus, due to Hot Granny being such a powerful wizard, she is obviously an average strength sorcerer, thus why she, the Dragon Warrior, was "killed" in two hits.

Making stuff up is fun! : D

DoomDispenser:
Is anyone else puzzled as to why the Dragon Warrior sounds a lot like Timmy the Evil?

All in all, very nice episode. I am digging this action packed action, and I am sure the next episode will have a lot more of it. Looking forward to the season finale!

Edit: On second thought, the dragon warrior has a whole Timmy the Evil.... Abraham Lincoln... Schmoopy... thing going on. What's all that about?

its called the plot will undold by itself, your questions won't speed up the process
and as of ep. 28 your actually giving them something to poke fun at

at the end, maelstrom asked for the crystal of absorb... and my guess is that he wants to take the dragon warriors power, and then he can level up and become extemely powerful?

he was ranting that he wanted to become more powerful, and that he didn't want to be stuck at lvl 1, so i'm guessing he wants to be able to level up so he can kill schmoopy and eluamous more easily.

Did he use flare on a kobalt???
Thats impossible.

OMG he finally tied in the christmas episode, it was like only two seasons but he did it!!

OKay, not sure if im the first to think of this, but:

Distroy the nadergems exept the gem of absorb, and use the gem of abzord the other gems powers, and you would have the power of all but 1 ( the gem of abzorb)

Anyone else think about that?

The_root_of_all_evil:
??? How come Maelstrom isn't speaking in rhyme?

A better question is why none of the wizards where monocles anymore.

nice Comment by that Healer type...pimp Slap...unfortantly the ONLY joke in this ep...
Nice Storyline Ep though.

watched season 3 and now sir shmoopys dragon warrior like appearence makes sense

well here is my theory..if shmoopy is in the past now maybe he grew old in the past and he ended up being the dragon warrior and having maelstrom as a son. a bit to much plot develpment to make that happen though...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here