Stolen Pixels #82: Left 4 Dumb: Part 4

Stolen Pixels #82: Left 4 Dumb: Part 4

When playing Left 4 Dead, it's less important to know what the most powerful weapons is than to know who the most stupid player is.

Read Full Article

Francis hates having one weapon.

Pushbroom? Why, are there other kinds of broom? Self-pushing ones?

Oh yeah, as opposed to a flyingbroom, I imagine. Hmm...

Double shotgun would be awesome.

Thanks for that, First Lol all morning.

keep em coming - love this stuff.
"you had your chance at the broom girlie!"

I'd love to see a zombie game where EVERYONE'S weapon was a push broom.

Or a toilet plunger.

Or a floor lamp.

Or a house plant.

Or...well, you get the idea.

Leslee

"Sweeping changes."

Thank you, Shamus. You just made my day.

9of9:

you could have a pull broom?

ravensshade:

9of9:

you could have a pull broom?

To be a nerd among nerds, a regular broom is what you'd see with a stereotypical witch, a pushbroom is what you'd see with a stereotypical janitor. I'd find pictures, but I don't have that little of a life.

Also, all hail the mighty BFPB

Brilliant comic, I do pity Token Girl, she's so screwed (not literally, of course, as Clueless noob wouldn't know what to do, Griefer wouldn't find it grief-y enough, and Total Nerd would be afraid of her).

Now I want a pushbroom and double shotguns mod...

When they leave the room, it's gonna be epic when Bill unleashes the power of that think.

"TAAAANK!"

*bill stands still while the other 3 members run past him in fear for their lives*

Bill: YOOOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Heh heh... I like it. Best of the series so far.

Doug:
Brilliant comic, I do pity Token Girl, she's so screwed (not literally, of course, as Clueless noob wouldn't know what to do, Griefer wouldn't find it grief-y enough, and Total Nerd would be afraid of her).

Pretty sure rape is quite grief-y...

9of9:

Doug:

True...

Although I have a feeling he wouldn't because a) he's more noble than that and b) (the real reason) she's the only competant member of the team and could probably blow his balls off with a pistol round before he could blink. Hence, Clueless N00B and Total Nerd are easier targets.

If Bill could get that push broom across the border to the Capital Wasteland he could make himself KING! Obviously the art of using a broom was lost when atomic fire consumed the world of Fallout 3 . . .

I'm having bad memories of Halo. Your more skilled teammate will tell you, "The laser is really good! You should pick it up!" This is a lie. You should pick it up and immediately switch back to whatever terrible gun you were using 10 seconds ago.

ph3onix:
Double shotgun would be awesome.

Goldeneye: Rogue Agent featured that.

"It would bring sweeping changes to the gameplay. "
*torches and pitchforks mob gathers outside Shamus' house*

You're a monster.

I swingeth my cricket bat at thee, en garde zombie horde!

I will be making contact with valve for inclusion of the double shotgun.
First laugh of the day, thanks for that one.

What we really need is a rocket launcher that launches the other players, strapped with explosives instead of rockets, and bagpipes.

Wouldukindly:
Now I want a pushbroom and double shotguns mod...

Think they could add a scrub broom mod too? How about a corn broom mod too?

9of9:

Doug:

Rape is the epitome of irl griefing.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or