Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

I just watched this without audio.

Needless to say, it makes little sense.

wasnt the curse supposed to be on schmoopy, not lincoln???? also wasnt the judge supposed to have been killed by an arrow earlier????

anyway i'm being an obsessive fanboy... great episode rob!

Deef:
I realize that Schmoopy may actually be able to USE his shuriken now.

No it's just now he doesn't have to roll double 20s to hit with both tosses.
He used them before to great effect, although that might have been just in the old version of the show, I'm too lazy to check.

Tears of a Tree:
wasnt the curse supposed to be on schmoopy, not lincoln???? also wasnt the judge supposed to have been killed by an arrow earlier????

anyway i'm being an obsessive fanboy... great episode rob!

I thought the curse, was on Schmoopy's old body, and it was removed.
The thing that exploded was probably Lincoln though, because of the above reason.

hopeneverdies:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?

sorca/pally it says in an earlier episode from season one i believe where roamin says he went to sorcerer U so yeah

That was a great episode. Can't wait till Season 3!

RAWKSTAR:
I...I... If this show ever got cancelled or whatnot I would cry.
Awesome. AWESOME!!!

Yeah me too :( Awesome finale! Made me feel like a lil kid. :)

Hey! My beard!

Wait, I can loot a beard?

Love good a time paradox.

You're not going to give us any glimpse of where they are?
That's cruel Rob, very cruel.

haha, DBZ....

flint and tinder tint and flinder, of all the things to keep in continuity...

That absolutely killed me.

Sethstorm:

hopeneverdies:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?

sorca/pally it says in an earlier episode from season one i believe where roamin says he went to sorcerer U so yeah

I thought that for a moment, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't sorcery, someone said barbarian another said fighter.

Clap....clap...clap..clap-clap-clap-clap-whoa!!!-clap-clap-clap

Holy crap! My potion of endless life!

lulz

My guess is that the Stone Dream spell missed, but Roamin, since he is treated more as a WoW Paladin rather than D&D, used the Dwarven Stoneform racial ability so as to trick everyone into beliving that he is dead and attack with a sneak attack or something.

lanydx:
Ah another win! This is from Me and my litte bro S-Unleashed.: May Season three be total awnsomenss!

Still inside that dragon that 2 kobolds where dragging to maelstrom

Another awesome season comes to an exciting close. Great work Rob!!

Awesome episode guys, late, but well worth the wait. Can't wait for next season.

Awesome episode Rob.You really outdid yourself on that one.
Cant wait for next season.

I don't think he exploded, I think he just doesn't like the Judge xD

Are you trying to make the story non-sensical now that you know that it annoys us? Still, I hope the show comes back soon.

Rand-m:
Hey! My beard!

Wait, I can loot a beard?

I loved that scene with schmoopy in the background. Great episode...wish I didn't have to wait for season 3, but I'll be patient.

I'm agreeing with Roamin's "I'm not bothering anymore". UR just got WAY to confusing, but its getting funnier, glad to see that Schmoopy isn't going by James anymore... and we'll soon see an explamation or something

Wow...the greatest ending to a season EVER!!!!
Damn season 3 is gunna be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

But.... poor Roamin.. he was still in there when it all asploded. Will he be alright?

wait... so they escape by going into the visuals from the intro?..... AWESOME!!!!!

Freakin Epic Season Finale!! I don't care if it was late, it was worth!! I can't wait to see how your going to working the last 3 episode's loose ends into season 3, take care of that moveing first and even then take all the time you need to charge and cast your giant flare of "WHOAAAAAAAAAAA", i know it will be worth it!

LONG LIVE ROAMIN THE PALIDIN/BARBARIAN(?looked like a barbarian rage attack?)

The Intro is a dangerous place. :P
Heh, here's hoping to Rob gets his thoughts together and his tolerance levels higher to deal with another season of us!

Sethstorm:

hopeneverdies:

He multiclassed Shaman. Hence "Wind Fury"...

This episode was amazing! I'm not sure exactly how to explain why it was so awesome but I would guess that it was because the whole episode was all action and was filled with jokes and the plot was advancing the whole time. A perfect ending and in my opinion, much better then season 1's ending.

frankenpimp:

hopeneverdies:

barbarian!

i botched the first post :'(

edit: or shaman, windfury is a WoW refrence

you guys do know what happens a shaman dies right?

This was really good, I like how everybody seems to have pissed off that judge at one time or another.

I thought it went downhill after a while but it is still good and I can't wait for the next episode. I do still like the original series a little more though.

Wow amazing!! i had to rewatch the Gavin Mike conversation cuz i was too busy watching schmoopy find his old stuff. looted his beard from his wolf body? really? ... really freakin hilarious!

I'm pretty sure I'm officially in love with this series

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 62222)