Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

When are the rat and the axe coming back?

And I do think that Roamin multiclassed to a barbarian.

Gotta love the "Beard" line!

were is the next ep?

alexgher:
were is the next ep?

that was the end of the season. :( It will be a few more weeks before the next season starts.

Birras:
My guess is that the Stone Dream spell missed, but Roamin, since he is treated more as a WoW Paladin rather than D&D, used the Dwarven Stoneform racial ability so as to trick everyone into beliving that he is dead and attack with a sneak attack or something.

Roamin's not that smart.
"Hello""Yeah uh you suck and your name isn't honorable at all. suck my presidental balls, bitch!" that was priceless

Anyone know when Season 3 starts?

Overlord Moo:

Birras:
My guess is that the Stone Dream spell missed, but Roamin, since he is treated more as a WoW Paladin rather than D&D, used the Dwarven Stoneform racial ability so as to trick everyone into beliving that he is dead and attack with a sneak attack or something.

Roamin's not that smart.

He might have put some points into Intelligence during his level up.

LEAVE PETEY AND JACQUE ALONE!!!! all u selfish ppl bitching cuz they left to work on their restuarant!

Birras:

Overlord Moo:

Birras:

Roamin's not that smart.

true

Overlord Moo:

Birras:

Overlord Moo:

Birras:

Roamin's not that smart.

true

im sorry i just cant live in a world where roamin is smart.
its unthinkable.

I'm pretty sure Roamin's INT score is negative :D

Great ep, though, and bring on season 3!

Can't wait for season 3! :D

Shadowsin375:
LEAVE PETEY AND JACQUE ALONE!!!! all u selfish ppl bitching cuz they left to work on their restuarant!

I went there yesterday. The sirloin is delicious

Squedee:

Shadowsin375:

I went there yesterday. The sirloin is delicious

I went their too. Jauque and Petey were talking about when they were going to be back in the show.

wink, wink, nudge,nudge

Roamin wouldn't have a stoneform, because they would have made mention of this before. "Dwarf" is the standard race in Urealms (much more similar to a human). Rob kinda does his own thing, so I'd hope that he had something more clever up his sleeve.

And if this thread is anything like the Urealm forums are, anything and almost everything you suggest will be incorrect. In the case that a theory is indeed correct, and Rob can't simply change it up, then there's some kind of clever twist we didn't think about.

That clever rascal. :D

he didnt pick up his shields or beggars cloths! well no double armor class for you!

Hey, when is the next episode coming out?

hopeneverdies:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?

He's probably multiclassing into a lumberjack.

Rex Dark:

hopeneverdies:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?

He's probably multiclassing into a lumberjack.

Dude he was totally multiclassing Berserker...Berserk...Berserkerer...or something like that. Schmoopy did in the old series (Thats how he got his Enlarge spell I think)...

Overlord Moo:

"Hello""Yeah uh you suck and your name isn't honorable at all. suck my presidental balls, bitch!" that was priceless

I guess even Abe gets in trouble with the law... Really, who would think he also had that curse put on him? PRESIDENTIAL CRIME OMFG (No, he didn't port the curse from the void of cured curses or from Schmoopy's dead wolf body which doesn't have them anymore)

I made an escapist account JUST to reply to people for this one post. >_>

he is multiclassing a shaman :) With his windfury weapon..... anyone who plays wow would know -_-

uberballo:
he didnt pick up his shields or beggars cloths!

I was wondering about that.

ricaco07:
I made an escapist account JUST to reply to people for this one post. >_>

he is multiclassing a shaman :) With his windfury weapon..... anyone who plays wow would know -_-

Welcome to the Escapist.

I'm pretty sure he multiclasses as a shaman. Roamin is more a WoW Paladin than a D&D Pala, and he uses "Windfury" which is a WoW shaman spell, plus he has an elemental weapon (Don't know id that means anything in D&D, but it seems kind of shaman-like doesn't it?).

Also remember they don't play D&D. Rob calls it "Dungeons and really hard monsters"(Or something like that), complaining that there aren't more dragons in it.

... so does the new season ever start
HOPEFULLY TOMORROW I HAVE BEEN COMING BACK EVERY DAY SINCE THE THURSDAY AFTER THIS ONE WAS RELEASED FOR THE NEW EPISODE I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY LAND

(i made this account souly to ask this question)

Ryuuzoji:
Also remember they don't play D&D. Rob calls it "Dungeons and really hard monsters"(Or something like that), complaining that there aren't more dragons in it.

He says "Dungeons and really scary monsters"

hes multiclassing b/w palid and sorcerer, dont u remember epesoid 7?

and i did make an account for this question too

jamhammer:
hes multiclassing b/w palid and sorcerer, dont u remember epesoid 7?

Kobold!

A Great way to end the season! Spot on!

And in other news:

Zombie_Goasts:
Awesomesauce

So the judge got an arrow through his head but can still answer the phone... Right...

When I heard Roamin say, "How about a little RIGHTEOUS WINDFURY!", being a seasoned WoW player, my first thought was: "Holy f**king mother of God, you, sir, have just been Shamadin'd." I made an Escapist account just to comment on this epic episode.

And when are Jaque and Petey coming back? Petey had better have learned Hyper Beam by now!

hes weilding the mace of WINDO, a.k.a the windfury, and he whent to socerer school, and hes a paladen. ^episode 7

DarkGhostAJC:

Sethstorm:

hopeneverdies:

sorca/pally it says in an earlier episode from season one i believe where roamin says he went to sorcerer U so yeah

He multiclassed Shaman. Hence "Wind Fury"...

ughh.... he said "wind Fury" because of his mace having the power of wind.... aka the Mace Of Windu

This episode was cool! By the way what happned to Jaque and will ROAMIN be revived? Find out next time on unforgotten realms(or eventually on Unforgotten Realms)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here