Unskippable: Infinite Undiscovery

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Infinite Undiscovery

Graham and Paul follow the adventures of the mighty flute-playing Cappel in Infinite Undiscovery.

Watch Video

HAH!
I loved that one!
Great as always.
Keep up the good work!

What? No witty caption at the end?

Aw man, I'm so disappointed =<

Brilliant as always <3

Great video again, thanks Graham and Paul

Back to form! Pretty good stuff heh. I wanted to play this game but that "flute" player really may have swayed me the other direction.

Flute player indeed

Great episode.

Still waiting for an MGS one. It has loads of unnecessarily long cutscenes.

ALL CREDITS AND NO WIT, DON'T MAKE ME SLIGHTLY ANNOYED, I can be annoying when I'm slightly annoyed.

"Wow. It'd be pretty pathetic if these battle-hardened soldiers were defeated by a guy who's never held a sword before."
"... and thanks to a brief combat tutorial, they have."

Ain't that always the way? Another good one.

Uhhh, that was painful. Oh hey I thought they would make an Assassin's Creed reference when she jumped up and slit the guards throat Altir style.

Haha, pretty good. I especially liked the running joke with the cake.

ROFL

He must be the most annoying male lead I've ever seen. Impressive!

Thanks for the laughs!

Another Hilarious episode as per usual.

That girl has a really deep voice.

"Quickly, no time!"
"Only enough to make out!"

Really though, a girl in a miniskirt who's just slit a guards throat with minimal effort breaks you out of prison, even if you're not the guy she's looking for, you'd roll with it...

Well I would.

Great video, guys.

Ah yes the fabled staff of Noclip ^_^

Well, I didn't think you would be able to find a lead more annoying than that x blades chick, but you have.

Bravo, good job surpassing yourselves once again on another perilous journey through awful cut scenes.

What IS she doing when they say "now it's like my dream"?

i didnt think it was that funny

I disagree that the lead is annoying. I actually want to play this one. His cluelessness and laziness are legendary.

Excellent as usual.
I liked "my favourite limbs!" carrying over from Quantum of solace.

Great episode, keep it up.

BTW, when are we going to get an Unskippable of the Lost Planet 2 trailer? I wnat to know what happened to Bernie!

BREAK HIS LIMBS!!! will be my new mid-battle taunt.

What a whiny, unlikeable, ungrateful main character :P

And there was no after-credits message :(

I'm bored of prison now...can I come out?

I lol'd

MisterColeman:
I disagree that the lead is annoying. I actually want to play this one. His cluelessness and laziness are legendary.

I suggest you play it - the main characters transformaton throughout the game is very well done.

The staff of noclip, that's going into the dictionary. Good work this week guys. More than makes up for last week.

Dungeon Café!

I'm going to start that game after Tales of Vesperia, which would be quite a good game to do for this, actually. But Capell is truly a reluctant hero in the beginning of this, eh?

Reviews for Unskippable: Infinite Undiscovery:
"Two Thumbs Up! A+++++++++++! Will watch again!" - Onyx Oblivion of the Escapist

Dragon_Nexus:
What? No witty caption at the end?

Aw man, I'm so disappointed =<

My sentiments exactly... it ruined the whole thing for me... *dies a little inside*
[yes all I am that pety]

randommaster:

BTW, when are we going to get an Unskippable of the Lost Planet 2 trailer? I wnat to know what happened to Bernie!

Bernie died. He was crushed by an Akrid.

"I'm a very talented...flute player"
I'm tempted to make a "that's what SHE said" joke here and now I just did.
"If the hot chick in the short skirt wants to break you out of prison go with it" No words have ever been so true.

Danny Ocean:

randommaster:

Bernie died. He was crushed by an Akrid.

"Bernie no! Agh, no one could surround an Akrid like him."

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or