Stolen Pixels #85: Left 4 Dumb: Part 7

Stolen Pixels #85: Left 4 Dumb: Part 7

It's a little-known fact that Left 4 Dead's infected are olfactory connoisseurs.

Read Full Article

When a Boomer blows up next to you, its green. When it blows up 7 meters away, its red. Something indicates that a mixture has not taken place, perhaps a mixture with human sweat.....

Indigo_Dingo:
When a Boomer blows up next to you, its green. When it blows up 7 meters away, its red. Something indicates that a mixture has not taken place, perhaps a mixture with human sweat.....

Or something to do with the boomer's blood mixing with the it?

Magical blood?

it reacts to the sweat on the survivors skin. It does not work on infected because they dont sweat.

I once played a game with sombody just like bill

"Why are you crying?"
"Lol that coughing zombie is miles away, whats is he doing he cant get us from that far away!"
"hey theres a guy on the radio! Hi there! " YOU HAVE ALERTED THE HORDE! "Who did that?!?!?!"

I could go on.

Thank goodness they tried to eat Bill's face through his beard. That thing's impenitrable.

The Reaper. Brilliant.

Hehe, Bill is one with horde... or rather would be if not for the REAPER!

From now on my broom is The Reaper.

Fucking hilarious.

haha... The Reaper.

"THE REAPER!" is probably going to end up as famous as "The cake is a lie".Ha, still really funny.

lmao, nice :D

I've noticed that a small crowd of zombies will converge to where a boomer exploded but it won't attract a deadly horde like if you're vomited on. Like many have said before, it has something to do with sweat. It also has to do with the fact that when they get to the vomited area, there is a person there that they can beat the shit out of and eat.

"I call it 'the Reaper' "

that made me rofl

The Reaper! That was awesome!

MOAR!!

... really liking this series. Thx Shamus.

I've sploded a boomer all over me, and no zombies would come. Talk about feeling like a Charlie Brown. Then there have been times I've sploded a boomer far away, and a horde would erupt on us anyway. Maybe they were upset that we killed their favorite fat guy.
For some reason I've reasoned that zombies would be squishy like boomers, easy to take down. Want a good picture in your head? Think that poor sap covered in toxic goo from Robocop, then he gets ran down by the van. Squish.

REAPER

GRRRR

Who wants to take bets that The Reaper replaces the Shovel for the Soldier in his TF2 update?

Hell yeah, that was fun! Please continue.

Oh lawdy, is dat sum funniness? Though, could of used a better effect on Mr SetOffCarmAlarms for the boomer vomit.

See? Science!

Funny. :)

Indigo_Dingo:
Who wants to take bets that The Reaper replaces the Shovel for the Soldier in his TF2 update?

I'm quoting this because if this does happen, i'll know whose idea it was.

Indigo_Dingo:

DM.:
I'm quoting this because if this does happen, i'll know whose idea it was.

Indeed.... AND IT WOULD BE AWESOME!

I can't wait to see what they'll do when they meet the tank.

The Tank vs The Reaper.

Awesome. I'm actually planning on doing this Left 4 Dumb series for Drama Class performances.

NoMoreSanity:
Awesome. I'm actually planning on doing this Left 4 Dumb series for Drama Class performances.

Will anybody get it?

Knight Templar:

NoMoreSanity:

Will anybody get it?

Most will take the jokes as just funny without getting the game humor. It'll also be ironic as my last skit was a Monty Python one.

As a zombie,

I wouldn't fear the reaper.

Ahahahahahah a news article posted a link to this thread....i wasnt expecting that. . . :D
The brooms pwns! :D great comic!

I am the only one hearing the Three's Company theme in this arc?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here