Doomsday Arcade: Episode Nine

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode Nine

In this episode, Lund and Shanks storm the video game characters' fortress and see no other possible outcome than victory.

Watch Video

that ruled!
wonder how its gonna end?

1st post ;)

Seriously, this is becoming one of my favorite web series. The episode was great, keep em coming : )

"He even looks legitimately bald!" Woot! Can't wait for the next one dudes! :D

"I can see no other possible outcome"

After saying that, ofcoarse he was going to loose his legs.

Good episode this week guys: the gunfight was very enjoyable to watch, and I liked the way you carried on the joke from the last episode of actors playing multiple people.

How many more episodes are there in the series by the way?

edit: oh, also completely forgot about the revelation of the true meaning of the clantag: seems people were right from the last thread!

That was awesome.
Missed the spy, the scout, the demoman and the engineer though, but I suppose they can join in next ep.

the german accent was weak. Work on it. :p

How come this show has such amazing production values? Seriously I have never seen a web series took so good, are you guys like loaded with cash or something?

One of the best episodes ever.

shirin238:

Missed the spy, the scout, the demoman and the engineer though, but I suppose they can join in next ep.

The spy was there ;)

That's some seriously good special effects there. Bravo. Bravo, says verbose man.

whyarecarrots:

shirin238:

The spy was there ;)

As was the Demoman, though only in passing.

The_root_of_all_evil:
That's some seriously good special effects there. Bravo. Bravo, says verbose man.

Was it man or Matt? I thought man from episode 8, but it sounded like Matt in this episode :S

And would you happen to know how long the series is going to be? *grovels*

I think therell be a big respawn

where everyone will come back. And i cant believe my fave guy got injured first(the one that played Vault Dweller) D:

whyarecarrots:

The_root_of_all_evil:

Was it man or Matt? I thought man from episode 8, but it sounded like Matt in this episode :S

And would you happen to know how long the series is going to be? *grovels*

Not my department, but if I know Lund and Shanks they'll be popping in sometime, after they've scrubbed the makeup off. :)

Medic is credit to humour.

<3 the series..pity it looks like its coming to an end though

WAIT wait wait wait wait!. So rocket jump.. doesn't work?

Anyone else think the medic looks kinda like the guy from "will it blend?"

Nice video! Sanviches all around!

Very cool! and nice effects too

Too bad...I've been really hoping for some Commander Keen pogo stick action since this series began but alas...

The_root_of_all_evil:

Not my department, but if I know Lund and Shanks they'll be popping in sometime, after they've scrubbed the makeup off. :)

Ahh, excellent :)

And on an unrelated side note, I've only just noticed the glowing red eyes on your avatar... *shame*

Well it looks like they have wrote themselves in a corner unless they kill the pyro and medic and use his medigun to restore his legs or steal the medigun and do the same.

Nah but seriously they did write themselves in a corner, good luck getting yourselves out.

whyarecarrots:

shirin238:

The spy was there ;)

yeah but who was that leprecaun dude?

I realized last week that Shanks is not only one of the main characters, but also writes, directs, edits, AND handles the special effects. The guy is mad talented. Totally impressed.

i cant wait till the next one!!!

I was disappointed they didn't have one of their friends appear behind them who was actually the spy. They could have been all like "What are you doing with that knife" and the spy would just be like scratching his neck. Potential lolz to be had there.

whyarecarrots:

Medigun heals all?

Great episode, and some nice special effects with the gun fire and explosions.
Loved the no other possible outcome imagining again :)

A few continuity errors with the face paint in places, just to be picky :)
Could maybe use some ADR sometimes, the wind noise picked up over the speech in one part.

I suppose its too late to ragequit.
CLIFFHANGERS FTW.

This is why rocket jumps don't work in real life.

This is a brilliant series; keep it up.

Ah, you just know once one of them says "I can see no other possible outcome" that things will go horribly wrong.
Now if you'll excuse me, there are some free sandviches (ZOMG!) that I need to hunt down...

You said to cut the crap, but not to cut the CRAB!

Are you a spah? Cuz a spah just ssapped mah sentry!
Ah sware ta gahd... Ah... am not ah spah.
Ok, come on in.

That Medic was awesome.

I'd have figured you guys could make a closer Sniper accent though, given the fact that, well, you know, same place and all.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here