Stolen Pixels #87: Left 4 Dumb: Part 9

Stolen Pixels #87: Left 4 Dumb: Part 9

Would you like some tea with your zombies?

Read Full Article

As much as it is fitting to blame it on Halo, though they greatly popularised it, PC gaming created Teabagging. Two words - Counter-Strike.

Teabagging says to me, "I can't accept this small victory with honor, humility, or any kind of self respect so I am going to perform a sexual act on a corpse."

Wow, getting a lot out of L4D Shamus, I'm impressed, great comic.

Not to mention what happens if the zombie isn't completely dead yet. It wakes up mid act and what's the closest thing for it to bite...

Have to say, Zoe's expression in the second panel is spot-on.

Haha, one of my mates got teabagged by an AI in Killzone 2. Sometimes it can be funny.

"Am I doing this right? Ow! Ow ! Hey, stop biting me! Stupid zombie..."

Slycne:
Not to mention what happens if the zombie isn't completely dead yet. It wakes up mid act and what's the closest thing for it to bite...

Ugh. Ouch. Ughouch. Except whoever does that deserves it anyway...

Stegofreak:
Haha, one of my mates got teabagged by an AI in Killzone 2. Sometimes it can be funny.

I'm told that there was a trophy for teabagging a certain number of enemies in Resistance: FoM.

9of9:

Ahh, you beat me to the comment. It's perfect.

Martyrdom, the anti-teabag.

orannis62:

Stegofreak:

I'm told that there was a trophy for teabagging a certain number of enemies in Resistance: FoM.

Possibly but I don't recall, and I was adicted to that game.

Indigo_Dingo:
As much as it is fitting to blame it on Halo, though they greatly popularised it, PC gaming created Teabagging. Two words - Counter-Strike.

Yeah, pretty sure it got started in Counter Strike.....

Great comic, Shamus.... The Left 4 Dead series is the best yet!

teabagging annoys me, yeah sure, you got a kill...wait, you're teabagging me?

*respawns* *HEADSHOT* hah! screw you!

Funny but Francis had every right to teabag them. There not really zombies.

You forgot to mention - or perhaps you just have better taste than to mention - that teabagging gets its name from the sexual practice of putting your scrotum in someone else's mouth. Which I find hilarious, as it is almost always done in-game by 14-year-old boys for whom the most cutting insult is "Ur Gay!"

Oh, and people who lose an election, apparently.

In my L4D games I tend to Teabag my friends when they are knocked down or are hanging off a ledge so that they learn not to fuck up and make me revive them again.

Everyone I knew that did teabagging was a Counter-Strike player, and they spread it to people that would have been Counter-Strike players.

I'd say it's just a douchebag thing and not tied to any one game in particular.

ccesarano:
Everyone I knew that did teabagging was a Counter-Strike player, and they spread it to people that would have been Counter-Strike players.

The flu of swine?

Indigo_Dingo:

SHUT FAG, LOL!!!11!!!!! [/joking]

Anywho, you're probably sadly right. Although I think its more Counter-strike than PC gaming in general.

"Am I doing this right?"

"You're doing it, so no." xD

Doug:

Indigo_Dingo:

SHUT FAG, LOL!!!11!!!!! [/joking]

Anywho, you're probably sadly right. Although I think its more Counter-strike than PC gaming in general.

To speak of one at that time is to speak of the other.

9of9:

Best part of this comic.

It's like a mixture of contempt, disgust, and bemusement.

Keep it up Shawn, I like where this series is going.

Stolen Pixelsis a really good series of comics.

Keep up the good work.

Lol. I knew I was gonna love this series.

I have perfected Zen and the art of teabagging.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here