Editor's Note: Best Of

Best Of

This week is The Escapist's "Best Of" issue, also known as the "Yes, You Should Definitely Read These Articles" issue.

Read Full Article

To extend the Star Trek comparison:

"Escapist Readers Bash New Escapist Issue As 'Interesting, Readable'."

:-D

EDIT: Not that it isn't normally...

I don't know what the issues are with royalties and all, but next time the editorial calendar calls for a 'greatest hits' edition of The Escapist, you should do a whole issue of just the articles of an author who wrote enough articles for you to put such an issue together.

Or even a kind of 'interdisciplinary' issue where you've got four or five different articles that were part of different themes, but wound up exploring those different themes using the same game/genre/etc. as the 'specimen'.

Cheeze_Pavilion:
I don't know what the issues are with royalties and all, but next time the editorial calendar calls for a 'greatest hits' edition of The Escapist, you should do a whole issue of just the articles of an author who wrote enough articles for you to put such an issue together.

Or even a kind of 'interdisciplinary' issue where you've got four or five different articles that were part of different themes, but wound up exploring those different themes using the same game/genre/etc. as the 'specimen'.

or you could do a list, lists are fun.

Thanks for reprinting my article! I feel honored to have it been chosen as one of the best.

[Edit] Oh, and for changing the illustrations too.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here