Stolen Pixels #90: Left 4 Dumb: Part 12

Stolen Pixels #90: Left 4 Dumb: Part 12

You know what's missing from the safehouses in Left 4 Dead? Anti-bacterial everything.

Read Full Article

Fort Awesome is so cool, I wanna live there!

Fort Awesome (bring you're own bucket)!

Ooh, a new fancy icon for the front page, eh?

OT: Yeah, the saferooms are rather short on luxury stuff. I imagine being Zoey in one of the smaller ones can't be too fun.

Fort Awesome...That one's going to stick =)

Fort Awesome is the awesomest Zombie safehouse ever!

Saftey Manse? Just because that sounds like saftey dance this has become the best ever web comic ever.

Rhayn:

OT: Yeah, the saferooms are rather short on luxury stuff. I imagine being Zoey in one of the smaller ones can't be too fun.

Indeedie! And she probably will get hit on alot.

Francis hates germs.

I always did think they looked a bit uncomfortable, which would explain why the survivors seem so keen to constantly risk life and limb to get to another safehouse. Which turns out to be just as bad. Ad Infinitum until death.

Doug:

I'm actually mildly suprised Valve didn't go with the cheap jokes, and have the guys throw more 'sexist' jokes at Zoey. But I wouldn't worry about being hit on though, more about getting randomly grabbed by any of the guys whilst trying to sleep in a cramped place.

Rhayn:

Doug:

I'm actually mildly suprised Valve didn't go with the cheap jokes, and have the guys throw more 'sexist' jokes at Zoey. But I wouldn't worry about being hit on though, more about getting randomly grabbed by any of the guys whilst trying to sleep in a cramped place.

Maybe, but I prefer to think that the apocalypse hasn't driven the guys into raping.

Wow, that must be one dirty bucket if it's too dirty to piss in.

Doug:

Rhayn:

Doug:

Maybe, but I prefer to think that the apocalypse hasn't driven the guys into raping.

I second that motion.

The Safety Manse... Okay, after I clean up the coffee I just shot out my nose, I think I'm going to recruit an angry mob and go after Shamus ;) j/k

Freakin' Brilliant, man. Just freakin' brilliant!

I feel really sad because I can't figure out why "Safety Manse" is funny, aside from sounding like "Safety Dance".

Maybe playing Left 4 Dead would have helped.

Fancy new pic means lots more Left For Dumb?
Here's hoping.

Rhayn:

I noticed it too! :) I really love this series.

mgmchenry:
I feel really sad because I can't figure out why "Safety Manse" is funny, aside from sounding like "Safety Dance".

Manse is basically a mansion. Google that stuff next time.

Safety Manse for the win.

They actually sleep in those places? I always assumed they spent 15 minutes catching their breath then the filth drove them out.

Well someone's gotta show the gritty reality of the apocalypse. What's stopping them from taking dumps in random peoples houses? Oh yeah, zombies... bucket it is then.

I just found the series today, and im glad i did, its awesome.

Fort Awesome? Looks like a job for...'The Reaper'! I bet Zoey never thought she'd be glad they kept that around. :D

new_age_reject:
Well someone's gotta show the gritty reality of the apocalypse. What's stopping them from taking dumps in random peoples houses? Oh yeah, zombies... bucket it is then.

Indeedie. Stopping for a dump in post-apocalypse ville is a ticket for zombie attack - especially if you put the gun down to...well, you know... *clean*.

Louis is always so up.

Rhayn:

Doug:

Well see the thing is...Bill, Francis and Louis aren't exactly into women...

...what, it's a theory.

mgmchenry:

The joke is that he keeps refering to the various facilities as luxurious even though they clearly aren't, thus he sums up the safehouse as being a 'Manse' rather than the stinkhole it is.

Some of these have been funny, but I think it's time to change theme soon...

Aaaah! THAT'S why they never just stay.

I could live there for ever!

im glad zoey is smart

in left 4 dead i play as here and hell if she was real i could date her nothing is more badass then living through a 1 million zombies

"Safe-af-af-af-af-tee-tee-tee-manse-se-se-se!

We can dance if we want to
We can leave Louis behind
'Cause your friends won't dance inside of our manse,
Well then they're no friends of mine
I say, we can go where we want to
A place where they'll never find....
And we won't be chewed into zombie food
if we have 'Reaper' outside..."

Scarlet Knight:
"Safe-af-af-af-af-tee-tee-tee-manse-se-se-se!

We can dance if we want to
We can leave Louis behind
'Cause your friends won't dance inside of our manse,
Well then they're no friends of mine
I say, we can go where we want to
A place where they'll never find....
And we won't be chewed into zombie food
if we have 'Reaper' outside..."

Wow. Congratulations, you just won the internet...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here