Unforgotten Realms: Season 3 Trailer

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Season 3 Trailer

Are you ready for Season 3?

Watch Video

Thank you for gracing us with such a awesome show.

No words can describe how good this is going to be.

Badass...

Am I the only one who thinks Maelstrom looked slightly like a warewolf at the end? Ware-strom!

Also, are we gonna get a good guy trialer next, since this was focused on the bad guy and stuff?

That's a top notch sound track. How did you convince Amy Winehouse to do the vocal work?

Also, why did Maelstrom0 grow a double chin?

OMG i cant wait this season is going to be the best one yet.

Loving the blatant wow reference xD

lol, nice play on Arthas. Season 3 is going to be awesome.

Damn, Timmy is a dick
I thought ROb already taught him a lesson

"I wanna cast a punch to timmy's face..."

Awesome xD

And that season 3 trailer did for me what Able linken did for sorcery.

Pure. Awesomeness.

The voice of Schmoopy singing in the background cracked me up. Now I have something to look forward to!

That was impressive. I was expecting just a crude splicing of clips from the early episodes of the next season, I was wrong...

HA!
still not over :D

sorry i cant help but ask...

is he actually going to be called Maelstromo or is that just making fun of him putting zeroes behind everything else?

Why the hell has no one ever thought of undead flying rhinos before?! They are amazing!

This season is going to be AWESOME!!!

Great show, i'm really looking forward to season 3.

Blizzard ripped Rob off!

Love the flying undead rhino instead of Saragosa lol.

I'm going to make the first fan-whinge of the season, if Timmy is now playing Maelstrom0 what happens to Timmy the Evil's dark night character and Prof.Walrus?

Resistance205:
Am I the only one who thinks Maelstrom looked slightly like a warewolf at the end? Ware-strom!

Also, are we gonna get a good guy trialer next, since this was focused on the bad guy and stuff?

just to be a nerd, it's not warewolf it's werewolf and also werewolf means man-wolf so man-strom doesn't quite cut it. the appropriate word would be were-kobold or kobold-wolf (nerd phase complete).
on topic this was badass.

Comedy + Epic fights + D&D + Escapist = UR.

Totally awesome.

STOP TEASING US AND START THE SEASON ALREADY
:'(

good thing the didnt call it rath of of mailstom or ther could of been a law suit.

P.S. Timmys a bitch

So, who else reckons that this season is going to make even less sense than season 2 did?

Hey it isnt meant to make sense it is just supposed to be funny. Also i am new to the escapist so how long before the new season?

This next season is going to be fun. The trailer was a nice reference to WoW as well.

If you're taking a break from the series, then enjoy it while it lasts. Hopefully the time off will help you write down some good ideas for the show.

When is it arriving :D

seems slightly fammiliar...oh well ill figer it out *goes back to playing wow*

BEYOND epic

deathsong17:
STOP TEASING US AND START THE SEASON ALREADY
:'(

Chris B Chikin:
So, who else reckons that this season is going to make even less sense than season 2 did?

Makes perfect sense imo as long as you are able to distinguish humour between plot a task a lot of fans are not able to fill.

Awesome trailer, can't wait.
I hope it's out next week already. It's been too long without Unforgotten Realms.

The trailer was great but what was with Maelstrom's bad eye switching from his right to his left. Did that always happen? Now I have to check the other episodes.

ummm, can't help feeling you could have just made the season premiere rather than this trailer..

This is going to AMAZING!
Can't wait.

SirSchmoopy:

Chris B Chikin:

Makes perfect sense imo as long as you are able to distinguish humour between plot a task a lot of fans are not able to fill.

That's odd, because I didn't think last season was particularly funny either, largely because it made no sense. I spent so much time trying to figure out wtf was going on that all the jokes seemed either forced or just plain weak - the sort of thing you'd laugh nervously at so as not to hurt the jokers feelings.

Frankly unless there's a vast improvement this season I'm probably going to stop watching.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here