Unforgotten Realms: Season 3 Trailer

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

this trailer is pure awesomeness

Cant wait till the new series

Chris B Chikin:

Frankly unless there's a vast improvement this season I'm probably going to stop watching.

More of the same so don't get your hopes up. Unforgotten Realms without a story simply doesn't last long with average viewer and if you can't get into it then there isn't much else I can say. Can't please everyone but 98% ain't too shabby.

Is it just me, or did Maelstrom's glowing eye switch sockets by the end of the trailer?

None. Rhinos Do not have an inventory moron.

Balorilliant XD

The only thing I have to question is it's age... did it die yung of disease, in which case how come it's such a big skeleton? Or if that's it's post resurrection age, how come it's so incredibly powerful (apart from Timmy the Evil's meddlings).

Hope to see more soon :D

A weapon of 4d6 damage
great animation actually thought it might be serious for a second

Win,
That was full of it.

SirSchmoopy:

deathsong17:
STOP TEASING US AND START THE SEASON ALREADY
:'(

Chris B Chikin:
So, who else reckons that this season is going to make even less sense than season 2 did?

Makes perfect sense imo as long as you are able to distinguish humour between plot a task a lot of fans are not able to fill.

I believe a critical has just been scored.

richard misiak:
ummm, can't help feeling you could have just made the season premiere rather than this trailer..

This wasn't just some trailer. It's not like he threw together the UR logo and some shots of the characters, it was a brilliant continuation of the satire that makes this show great.

Shame on them for making fun of WoW.

love the show, and loved the WOTLK trailer, cant wait!

Damien the Pigeon:
The voice of Schmoopy singing in the background cracked me up. Now I have something to look forward to!

It cracked me up as well.
Adding the zeroes to the stats followed by adding the o to Maelstrom was a nice touch too.

This Unforgotten Realms Season 3 trailer was more interesting / entertaining
than Blizzard's Wrath of the Lich King intro trailer.

Nice job Robert Moran.

stormcaller:
Blizzard ripped Rob off!

Love the flying undead rhino instead of Saragosa lol.

I'm going to make the first fan-whinge of the season, if Timmy is now playing Maelstrom0 what happens to Timmy the Evil's dark night character and Prof.Walrus?

Professor Walrus is secretly Krungle the ogre king

LOLOLOLOL AWEPWN!!

Man, Maelstromo looks near unbeatable. How are Schmoopy and his pals going to beat him? Maybe with the "Wrath of Thor" (refrence to episode Eight of the Classics).

I like where this is going, though I think it would have been a better design choice to make Maelstromo be the same build with more of an "Aura of doom" going on. I've never cared for huge buff-up transformations.

meh

hmmmm. Im so pumped for the next season. i like how he even used a Sapphiron joke. World of Warcraft FTW

looks pretty sweet. season 2 was a lil confusing at the end and i hope some loose ends do get tied up. malestromo is gonna be tough instance for ol rob and mike.

Sweet ^^

ROFL Great WotlK reference
THIS SEASON WILL DEFINITELY BE BADASS!!!!

oh em gee zee

this is awesome

Sorry but this was cheap. Sorry, but 2 weeks for a 3:21 Min. Trailer? And then it's only mediocre? But OK, you do this for free, so I can't blame you for nothing.

This is gonna be so much bad ass!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

He is right it wasnt just some pics from season 2 and also the other person is right we've waited long enough just make a new episode!!!

benbenthegamerman:
hmmmm. Im so pumped for the next season. i like how he even used a Sapphiron joke. World of Warcraft FTW

World of warcraft PWNS

Michael_McCloud:
I like where this is going, though I think it would have been a better design choice to make Maelstromo be the same build with more of an "Aura of doom" going on. I've never cared for huge buff-up transformations.

He absorbed the remains of Thor, gonna get a little bigger then normal from that.

URfan:
He is right it wasnt just some pics from season 2 and also the other person is right we've waited long enough just make a new episode!!!

You waited uhh three weeks? and I consider this trailer an episode considering how much longer it took to make.

SirSchmoopy:

Michael_McCloud:

He absorbed the remains of Thor, gonna get a little bigger then normal from that.

Oh wow for once I failed horribly at guessing a plotline...

The hand of thor.. should have seen that comming. I thought he wanted the Cr of Ab for the dragonwarrior.

alexgher:
YOU SPENT ALL THAT BLOODY TIME MAKING A FUCKING TRAILER???? FUCK YOU

This trailer had some of the funniest material in UR history. The rhino character sheet, the whole WotLK premise, and especially Maelstom0's face after he recieved his male enhancement.

SirSchmoopy:

URfan:

You waited uhh three weeks? and I consider this trailer an episode considering how much longer it took to make.

Considering that most people would rather have had an episode than a trailer.......

*Sigh*

Why bother with a trailer when you didnt have one for season 2?

i cannot wait!!!

I sense another christmas special reference. One of the items gathered were rare rhino wings.

Also, I do hope the new season starts soon.

looks epic! Though a little creepy in my eyes. But still looks epic! :D

Oh Gods! A huge undead flying rhino with power lvl's prob well over 9000!!! What will become of our beloved heros?!?

-M

As part of the 98%, I say that was awesome. It had humor, and it was actually pretty dramatic.

(I only hope Maelstromo's new 'enhancements' under his loincloth don't come into play, I am still traumatized from watching Eastern Promises)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here