Doomsday Arcade: Episode 10

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

UM YOU GUYS.
THE PYRO IS NOT A MAN.
YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT :D

Why miss out on a perfect spy crab opportunity :P

Just a small of topic note, at around about 2:30 you can see someone walk past behind the trees. I only saw it because as I watched it I thought "How do they never film pedestrians by accident?" And looked and saw someone... Just thought there was probably one person out there that thought this might be interesting.

I think the camera work in the invisible fight sold that scene for me.

Fluffles:
UM YOU GUYS.
THE PYRO IS NOT A MAN.

Why miss out on a perfect spy crab opportunity :P

Whoops, someone at Valve slipped up.

Also, great episode, can't wait till the next one.

Hahaha Polybius nice one. Not to mention the rest of everything. Invisible fight scene, and the gun loading had me in stiches...

Best Ep by far, I really hope it doesn't end for good just yet.

Wow, three pages and only one mention of Polybius. Sageeth wins a cookie!

Excellent as always.

Wow. What didn't you reference? Unforgotten Realms, Star Wars, Mario Kart, TF2, Ancient Roman writers and most obscure of all:

"I thought you surely burned!"
"I thought you surely drowned!"

Mixed in with 30 odd seconds of reloading and that brilliant puns ("No you're retardant!")

I definitely think this is the best episode so far.

Armitage Shanks:
Wow. What didn't you reference? Unforgotten Realms, Star Wars, Mario Kart, TF2, Ancient Roman writers and most obscure of all:

"I thought you surely burned!"
"I thought you surely drowned!"

Mixed in with 30 odd seconds of reloading and that brilliant puns ("No you're retardant!")

I definitely think this is the best episode so far.

I applaud both your opinion and your name.

Well Michael Shanks. I love you! Can I Marry you... even though i think you're false, tricksy and a liar! Thief! Murrrrrrrrrrrrderer!

Polybius was an ancient GREEK writer, not Roman. But I don't think that is the Polybius being referenced here. There is something a little more close to the theme of the show... though I dare not say more unless the men in black suits come to take me away. <.<

Maet:
Congratulations. You guys have edged out Unforgotten Realms as my second favourite Escapist web series, and number one isn't too far behind if my opinion of Zero Punctuation keeps slipping.

Everything about Doomsday Arcade is so energetic and sharp, I can't get enough of it. Truly one of the best webs series' I've ever seen.

They're #2 for me as well (but behind Unforgotten Realms).

I saw the medi-gun part coming. Haha... this is getting more and more awesome per episode.

What happened to the sniper? I just checked back on the previous episode and he's not dead. Shouldn't he be up in the tower?

awesome love it but i wanted the sentry to join in the revengerner cant have his revenge without his revengasentry

Awesome, as per usual :)

Wow what an awesome show. This is really my favorite show on The Escapist now.

At the end of the fight with the spy did you hit him with a Stone Cold Stunner? Just wondering.

Yes he did. Followed by the typical Steve Austin taunt.

Awesome

4chan cigarettes in mouth pic. nice.

RTR:
What happened to the sniper? I just checked back on the previous episode and he's not dead. Shouldn't he be up in the tower?

To be perfectly honest, there was an amusing scene where he got eaten by a velociraptor; but unfortunately Billy (the actor) was called out of town for the week and I didn't get a chance to shoot it. But believe me, it would've been vaguely amusing.

"Wait a minute.. Tom's only partially awesome at things!"
That line ranks up there with "I can see no other possible outcome."
I love this show.

"Polybius, I've never heard of it."

"Or maybe you just don't remember it."

Classic!

Timtimfed:

RTR:

To be perfectly honest, there was an amusing scene where he got eaten by a velociraptor; but unfortunately Billy (the actor) was called out of town for the week and I didn't get a chance to shoot it. But believe me, it would've been vaguely amusing.

Are you filming that for episode 11 then, hence the lateness? ;)

(Not trying to be unpleasant by the way, and I;m sorry if that comes across that way: I'm just wondering whether the episode has been delayed: if it has I can understand given how much work seems to go into each episode)

I'm trying to decide if I watch this for the sexy accents or the hilarious writing... perhaps both. Once again, I have been successfully amused.

What was happening to Shanks at a 7:40, for a invisble fight it didn't make alot of sense, but WAS AWSOME

Who did you get to play the Medic and how did you come up with the medi-gun prop for him? Looks pretty close to the one he has in the game.

Where is the new ep guys!?
C'mon there's an addiction that needs feeding here!

Timtimfed:
he got eaten by a velociraptor

oh my god

someone call that guy from xkcd

Seriously, though, where is this week's episode. You're ruining my schedule!

Timtimfed:

Clever Girl
Please include it in the next episode?

Ormick:
I'm sorry, but this is driving me bonkers.

THE SPY IS SPANISH, NOT FRENCH! GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULLS!
Not that it matters anymore anyway, because he's dead. HAH!

Bulllll-shit.
You ever even watched the Meet The Spy video?

What is with the schedules here lately? First There Will Be Brawl misses videos, then Unskippable, now this.

Desert Tiger:
What is with the schedules here lately? First There Will Be Brawl misses videos, then Unskippable, now this.

I don't watch the Brawl thing, but Unskippable was missed because:

GrahamS:
In fact, being Canadian, our May holiday was last week, and still we did one!
But Unskippable might not go up this week, because The Escapist is American and does have Memorial Day.

So... happy Memorial Day?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/6.113893?page=5

Desert Tiger:

shanks is taking a two weeks break, they'll be up on 12th I'm pretty sure

Polybius? That was my fave game as a kid! The hours spent throwing money away in that mach-

*MEN IN SUITS TAKE ME AWAY*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or