Doomsday Arcade: Episode 10

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Meh... all I have to say.

Why does this episode title use numerals when the others spell out the number? I might need to get the gang together to solve this mystery.

Quick question, will there be any more episodes? I love this series, but it says it gets updated every other Thursday, so every two weeks. It's been more than two weeks since the last one, according to the date stamp on the video. It hasn't been cancelled, has it? Say it isn't so, Michaels, say it isn't so!

APPCRASH:
Why does this episode title use numerals when the others spell out the number? I might need to get the gang together to solve this mystery.

I was thinking the thing a last week. maybe they just don't know how to spell 10

T-E-N there you guys, no need to thank us.

Trivun:
Quick question, will there be any more episodes? I love this series, but it says it gets updated every other Thursday, so every two weeks. It's been more than two weeks since the last one, according to the date stamp on the video. It hasn't been cancelled, has it? Say it isn't so, Michaels, say it isn't so!

No, it hasn't been canceled. They were in the process of moving. I believe there will be a new episode next week.

APPCRASH:

Dreolic:

I was thinking the thing a last week. maybe they just don't know how to spell 10

T-E-N there you guys, no need to thank us.

We do that for every series, before double digits it's spelled out and after that it is written in numbers.

ok, ep 10 was like 3 weeks ago...wheres ep 11!?

NEED MORE DOOMSDAY!

btw love the series...classic!

It's hard waiting for a new episode of this fantastic series.

Awsome! I have never played TF2 and I still loved this! The doctor was funny, lol.

"Wait a minute, Tom's only partially awsome at everything!"

hehe :D

Also, the girl that was "retardant" looks just like a girl I work with, only she has larger breasts. And looks different.

If this show came in seasons, I'd say we just reached the end of season 1, and now we're moving on to season 2. I love this series, hope it goes on for alooong time :D

Where's episode 11? I really like this show and don't want to wait any longer!

"Remember me... as a one-dimensional character."
Haha great.

I had a feeling the medi-gun would be the solution to him having his legs blown off. So would that be "Your cake is a lie and eating it too?"

Its been like four weeks
where is the next episode?

Aw, man, the next one still isn't up...

When is the next one?

nice Unforgotten Realms reference
I missed it the first time I watched it ^^

Armitage Shanks:
Wow. What didn't you reference? Unforgotten Realms, Star Wars, Mario Kart, TF2, Ancient Roman writers and most obscure of all:

"I thought you surely burned!"
"I thought you surely drowned!"

Mixed in with 30 odd seconds of reloading and that brilliant puns ("No you're retardant!")

I definitely think this is the best episode so far.

no one caught the princess bride reference?!?! that was my favorite part!

"You killed my brother, prepare to die!"
"who are you? Inigo Montoya?!"

Best episode, hands down!

"It's a tarp!" I loved that great ep

I don't know if I should be offended or flattered that Verbose Matt isn't too far removed from myself and my forum-posting habits (in addition to sharing the same name)...

I'm sure that was a 'Shaun of the Dead' reference with the office chairs + guns daydream(dream sequence + celebratory drinks) ....OR I've seen that film too much.

Love the part with the blue paint allover the heavy. Only thing I didn't like - NO SENTERYS. But still the episode was AMAZING.

Was I the only one to notice the War of the Worlds reference?

rofl. that is all.

That was really cool, I seriously admired the Spy part of acting like your friend then being invisible that was cool indeed :)

LMAO color blue XD hahahaha!! That was far to funny and I loved how they just went all out on their buddy who was painted blue. You guys are brilliant!! Things that happen in games don't happen in real life!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here