There Will Be Brawl: Breaking News

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Breaking News

An urgent news bulletin from the Mushroom Kingdom's official news station, channel 8 Lakitu News.

Watch Video

Hehe, I saw this on the There will be brawl website awhile ago, but its still funny ;)

xD
What the hell was that all about?!
"Is someone going to collect this or..."

ummm...

Interesting...

?

Was hoping for a episode but oh well still good.

new ep up soon hopefully...?

Not what I was expecting from an edgy series like this but, it was still a good episode.

I'd prefer if we got that new new episode, maybe?

Hm, nicely done.
Never noticed Lakitu's desk was his cloud with eyes, that's a nice touch.
But what was it with the repeated "welcome back", "and we're back" and so on?

Wow, original rip-off of Ron Burgundy using Nintendo based stories and 'in-jokes'.

I was highly amused. It was odd because the whole first half was kind of a serious thing followed by a bunch of random stuff, but it was still interesting. No details about the next episode though...
Oh I so want to seeeeeeeeee it...
I have got ants in my pants, and its name is Brawl!

New episode? It didn't really advance the plot much 8(

I wonder why you didn't do all of them in one 8-9min block.

Still waiting on episode 5, I hope it comes soon.

lol that was pretty funny. but kind of want the new episode please

Cheap delay tactic. I'm dissappointed, especially since technically a new episode should have been up last friday as the second friday of the month. And the Lakitu news isn't new at all. It's been up as extras on the ThereWillBeBrawl site since the first episode.

I know the creativity and production that goes into this sort of thing is difficult and takes time, but I'm still disappointed.

"Look you got the cloud upset!"

The actual next episode is going to be great, I know it.

That was, uhhh, neat. Not the kind of thing that warrants its own month, but yeah. I laughed.

That Mario Kart bit was amazing.

I really enjoyed that but I can't help but feel like someone gave me the bonus features of an old movie instead of actually getting a sequel.

not what i was expecting but still very funny

I had never watched this series before so im a little confused. I honestly didnt find this episode very funny.

Aww, I was hoping for a full episode...oh well, I still look forward to it. And guys: if you put the full series on DVD, with commentary, I would buy it. THINK ABOUT IT.

Must be having issues with creating the next episode. Only reason I can think of for rehashing the bonus features from their website.

Wouldukindly:
Aww, I was hoping for a full episode...oh well, I still look forward to it. And guys: if you put the full series on DVD, with commentary, I would buy it. THINK ABOUT IT.

Same here, this is an amazing series and any gamer would drool over a well written piece of work about their childhood heroes (and villains)

miquelfire:
Must be having issues with creating the next episode. Only reason I can think of for rehashing the bonus features from their website.

I was going to get angry at this episode,but your right, this is a hard project (costumes, set,music, etc.). I am still dissipointed to get a filler episode I have already seen, but if you just don't have a finished project, then oh well. Maybe the next episode will get finished and put up early, yes? (*on knees begging*)

Not bad for a time-filler while you guys finish Episode 5, I'm thinking this one's extra-long maybe?

That was pretty good. That actor did a great job if that was impromptu or outtakes.

It was quite different from the usual thing, but still funny enough. I deem this Not a Waste of Five Minutes.

(And for all the people complaining about 'filler', unless I'm really confused, there's no new TWBB episode scheduled for today, just next week. So it's not filler, it's just a bonus.)

best episode yet

I'm not really miffed at them putting up some filler, I'm more annoyed they haven't let us know what the hold up is or when we can expect the next episode. If they need to delay then delay, just give us a heads up, I say.

This is deeply, deeply disappointing. I realise this series takes a long time to make, but with the previous episodes, that didn't bother me because they were of such high quality. This is just filler. If they'd told us they were having to take a particularly long time over the next episode, I could have forgiven them as long as it was ultimately good. This is just trying to placate us with some quick filler, which claims to be something major but is really just an unfunny "blooper reel" with a very small amount of backstory tacked on.

Not cool.

To all the guys who are disappointed by the episode: Go to the There Will Be Brawl forum and snoop a bit around to find the reason for the delay. A hint: It's not the creators fault.

I liked it even if i was looking for an episode.
Favorite quote:
Well, if it's dissipating then we need more condensation. It's a cycle...

Brilliant!

This is a repost of the outtakes that were on the TWBB site, I still watched them all again though because they're awesome.

Stop complaining people, are you paying for the series to be made? no? then shut up. These guys gi've you entertainment for free and as soon as they don't give you exactly what you want, you complain, you really have no right

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here