Unskippable: Lost Odyssey

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Lost Odyssey

This week it's Lost Odyssey, in a land beneath the sky where invincible men roam.

Watch Video

Whats gone wrong? this episode isnt even up on the main site or in the unskipable area, i just found it in the news feed.
And seriosuly, that was one messed up cutscene. What the hell was going on? Trust the japanse to mkae 7 minuite ling cutscene where you leanr absolutly nohting about the settign or the story.

Nice one guys! Everyone just follow thhe link if you want to watch the video.

Man these guys are so good, I love all the 2001 references.

Oh well, still funny as always. I do rather wish you'd give the Japanese games a rest - they all follow the same basic idea and some of the gimmicks are wearing a tad thin.

Still, the binary tangent was brilliant. I'll never force-quit again.

I didn't find that particularly funny - maybe its because this was one of the few games I've played all the way through (twice!) that Unskippable have done - but I just didn't find the comments particularly funny, particularly as they are by no means a bad set of cut scenes.

I'm sure there a number of references I've missed too, but then again, thats not my fault =p.

Ha, those Reboot and 2001 refrences were killer! "My format: Guardian. To mend and defend."

That was the fourth time I died... CLASSIC! lmao, I was waiting for a Lost Odyssey one, and you guys delivered. Maybe a few too many 1's and 0's computer binary reference jokes, but other than that, great, lol.
and... "now...Where did I park my car..?

I didn't find it too funny either, although I did like the 2001 references.

Such a dramatic game, and you guys made me laugh it it, as usual. Brilliant!

I liked it. It started off slowly but there were some witty lines.

"Now...where did I park?"

i know the guy was immortal but really wtf his clothes should have been at least burnt away or did they decide that his clothes should be immortal too?!?

D_987:
I didn't find that particularly funny - maybe its because this was one of the few games I've played all the way through (twice!) that Unskippable have done - but I just didn't find the comments particularly funny, particularly as they are by no means a bad set of cut scenes.

I'm sure there a number of references I've missed too, but then again, thats not my fault =p.

ive played the game through a few times too but its still was a pretty good unskippable

Fuck Yeah! Reeboot!

The game wasn't half bad. There were parts that I found annoying or useless, but it was a fairly decent game, as far as JRPGs go. Kind of short, though, for a game that required 4 XBox 360 discs. I still haven't beaten it yet. I'm waiting to get an HDTV so that I can tone down the damn bloom.

And there are others who watched Reboot diligently day after day after school? I must say that for being a relatively terrible show, it has a special place in my heart, especially Mike the TV. "It's a hat! It's a drum! You can annoy perfect strangers! Call now and order the amazing Bucket-o-Nothing! For only 999999!" That orange chick got hot when she grew up.

Great video, but did anyone else find the video to be very dark? Is that just the way the game is, or is the vid kinda messed up?

I'm actually certain of this now.

Unskippable is inching infront of ZP. I've always prefered it ;D

"Was that thing really top heavy or something?"

Wow... just how many times can one team of commentators die on set? Truly their God mode knows no bounds!

Not quite sure what I laughed at more: the whole 'computer' analogy, the Reboot references, or the The Darkness throwback.

Nice work fellas, you've done it again.

hilarious as always ^^ really great job

bodyklok:
Nice one guys! Everyone just follow thhe link if you want to watch the video.

You watched it so fast? Under a minute? Nice.

Brilliant.
JRPG's are really full of cliche's that are ripe for the piss taking.

loved the computer jokes throughout, and the multiple throwbacks to previous episodes. keep up the good work.

...now where did I park?

I not sure everyone would remember back to Eternal sonata to get one of the jokes...but excellent none the less!

Gotta love the basic computer humor. Very consistent. I didn't expect that at all.

Great job guys, I loved the Reboot references (one of my favorite shows growing up). Keep up the good work from week to week. :)

Sparrow Tag:
I'm actually certain of this now.

Unskippable is inching infront of ZP. I've always prefered it ;D

"Was that thing really top heavy or something?"

While I still fanatically watch ZP, this series is definitely on par for me. Well played gentlemen, well played.

Awesome, it was

I lol'd when I heard memory leak XD

I didn't expect this battle scene to make it into Unskippable, but if Paul and Graham could do it for Onimusha 3, they could do it for this one.
The reference to Eternal Sonata at the start was killer, although I could see The Darknes reference coming from a mile away. The last line was hilarious, though.

Any show which references 2001: A Space Odyssey is a win in my book. The binary analogy was funny as well.

That Eternal Sonata reference at the start made me lol. Great one as always!

Chris B Chikin:
Any show which references 2001: A Space Odyssey is a win in my book. The binary analogy was funny as well.

yeah I loved when he killed the big hammer guy and he goes "Daaiiisy..."

While a good unskippable, Lost Odyssey is just too damned epic and brutal to make too much fun of heh. The binary bit was good as well as the HAL reference.

Those were probably the most ridiculous helmets I have ever seen ever...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here