Unforgotten Realms: Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

Schmoopy arrives on the other side of the portal, landing in a strange and unknown place.

Watch Video

w00 first comment, and omg figure shit out check XD funny man

Edit: *Alert* knit pick train coming, only thing is not alot did happen there were a couple funny bits but not as good as other episodes, and the opening from season 2 was more epic

Wow, not alot happens in this episode.

Does Rob ever write any plots ahead of time? lol
Seriuously though that dude looks (and sounds) a lot like Timmy the Evil!

That episode Was pretty funny and i lol'd at schmoopy dancing.Overall GREAT

That was all kinds of epic win right there.

The opening? Spot on. "...what?" Seems like a one-time thing, but I hope you decide to keep it.

The episode itself was also great, favorite parts being the SSB reference and the "Figure shit out check" scene.

Keep it up, I look forward to the rest of this season.

Yeah not a lot happened so I'm guessing he released because he had to =P

Still funny though. And where is Awesome-ton anyway :O

Maybe we'll find out one day... >_>

That "Figure shit out check" was awesome!

NotSoProBenny:

I was thinking the same thing.

Lvl 64 Klutz:
The episode itself was also great, favorite parts being the SSB reference and the "Figure shit out check" scene.

Don't forget the "My butterfly in a fieeeld of dreeeeams". God, the eyes when he said that made me laugh so hard.

Can, you...DANCE!? *Awesome break dancing move"*

Hehe, gotta love that, and you have to love Ronald's, Err I mean Douglas's speach there!

MrPop:

He said it was by the mountains of mmmrphmmrphmrph on the island of mrphmmrphmrph, duh! XD

Mike, you're supposed to sing!
God I love this show.

stormcaller:

MrPop:

He said it was by the mountains of mmmrphmmrphmrph on the island of mrphmmrphmrph, duh! XD

Ahh. D'Uh. Silly me =D

yea id have named him Jeff. the "figure shit out check" had me laughing my ass off and i think this whole episode was just a "fine have a bunch of jokes and STFU" episode...

EDIT: i mean like a "here have this while i decide where im gonna go with the story" type episode

oohhh mysterious!

UNICORN POWER! On a side note, I'm glad the series is back on track :)

Well, it's pretty obvious that he is in the past, so that could very well be Timmy the Evil!

That was a good episode :)

Its not even loading for me :(

O yey it loaded :D, lol i hope roamin isn't dead hes like the funniest character!
and what a random nothing solved episode :P

Roamin dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
This episode felt more like an extended prologue more than anything else. But anyway, random dancing FTW.

Ronin? Ronin!!!!!

wow, the quality looks amazing, the ending credits were so classy like a old time anime series or something like that, im happy you are here again

toasterslayer:
Ronin? Ronin!!!!!

Who TF is ronin?

RTR:
Roamin dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
This episode felt more like an extended prologue more than anything else. But anyway, random dancing FTW.

You know I have a really bad feeling that someones been slacking off and put this together in desperation

"You are my butterfly in a field of dreeeams"

This episode was filled with awesomeness!

wolfy098:

You know I have a really bad feeling that someones been slacking off and put this together in desperation

Don't trust your woman's intuition.

Killerkittenprr:

wolfy098:

Don't trust your woman's intuition.

Do you actually think i'm female or are you picking a fight....

roamin? dead?
QQ.

i wonder if sometimes he does stuff like that just to piss the fanboys off.

Nimbus:
Well, it's pretty obvious that he is in the past, so that could very well be Timmy the Evil!

well. keep in mind that rob really just didn't write the script yet.
he probably figured that repainting the Timmy char takes about 2 minutes.
and if he is back in time. is nailo in the future and garry in the present?
kinda like a day of the tentacle thing. they would use a magical outhouse to move gear around.
and that might just be the must retarded parody of a game i can think off.
doesn't seem like it has any comedic value at all.

i wonder if robs scans the forms for script ideas and just goes like:
"nope, bad idea" or "boring!" or "who's the retard who wrote that! whats hes problem."
about all the posts trying to predict what will happen.

Delmar Wynn:
That "Figure shit out check" was awesome!

NotSoProBenny:

I was thinking the same thing.

Well, as long as he tags along, I'm not too bothered, Schmoopy needs some more sidekicks after Jacque and Petey disappeared...

And on the fourth day, Rob said "Let there be Episode 31," and it was good.

Okay, that was probably a horrible misquotation, but you get my drift. Seriously, it was pretty good. I loved the "figure shit out" check because my players pull crap like that all the time. I never thought I'd say this, but I wish I had half the balls that Mike has.

LOL I love it.

I bet he listens to a Tourettes kid and whatever comes out of his mouth he writes into the show.

...TREE...DOLLAR. GENIUS!

Hahah Great stuff.

'I am Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon'
(huge anime eyes) 'wowwwwwwwwwwwwww'

love it

Is Rob gonna get rid of old secondary characters and replace them with new ones? Just saying. I mean, Jacque and Petey were barely shown last season and Roamin is presumed to be dead. Plus on the intro, only Schmoopy and Nailo are mentioned while old footage of the other characters is shown. If that's true, what's gonna happen to Gaary?

You're talking about Rob right? If so I agree

He's back in time. Thats timmy the evil? and sum how shmoopy betrays him durring questing and turns him evil. Each episode shmoopy gives him a new name, when he betrays him and or leaves him/sum bad sh*t goes down he's just named him timmy?
There ya go, wrote you a plot ;-)

p.s. figure sh*t out check, rofl.

That was funny, but still a little short since we had to wait 2 weeks to see it.....

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here