The Escapist Presents: World of Her PWN Episode Five

World of Her PWN Episode Five

Samantha races against time to find Rick before he leaves New York for good.

Watch Video

I've seen WOHP 4, but what happened to the other three?

Pallindromemordnillap:
I've seen WOHP 4, but what happened to the other three?

Episode One is the second half of - The Escapist Show - Episode Eight: My Sims Kingdom.

Episode Two is the second half of - The Escapist Show - Episode 12: Gaming in the Triangle.

And Episode Three can be seen here World of Her PWN: Three.

Here is Four in case anyone missed it World of Her PWN: Four.

Thank you Slycne for posting the links, I was just about to do so!

Huh... what? This was "meh" at best.

Loved the Ghostbusters part.

Spinwhiz:
Loved the Ghostbusters part.

Heheh, Hybrid vs Nuclear ;)

So many references! If only there were great big golden rings floating on the sidewalk in real life. They looked great!
I was about to be pretty upset at Rick's initial reaction. Good thing it wasn't real. Whew.
Another great episode. Thanks guys!

AWESOME!!!! How Freakin COOL is that!? We were honored to work with our fellow GHOSTBUSTERS in this episode. The cast and crew were all great and very nice. We look forward to working with them again! Anybody who liked the Ghostbusters part can contact us at stantz84@yahoo.com or JennetteR@aol.com
Thank you all for watching!

Sincerely,
The New York Ghostbusters

I really liked the theme song you guys used this time--especially the lyrics at the end. Feels more professional than the other episodes.

LOVED this. All the videogame references are so spot on it's amazing and the cast is great AND easy on the eyes. :)

I enjoyed this quite thoroughly. Thanks everyone involved!

Hey, sweet job, PWN!
There's tons of stuff in this one, but it never seemed too much or too confusing - kudos!

Awesome effects work!

Great pick on the theme song! It adds another great dimension to the series, both for fun and to solidify it as a strong satire! Great talent on that Brynen Sosa too.

Oh Darlene, you dastardly fiendish person! You're the best >:)

I really really liked this one. I might just be a sucker for a happy ending, but still!

I really enjoy the way Darlene is used simultaneously as a villain and a good guy, like Bowser in Mario RPG. You can see there's some good in there somewhere, but she's shown to be an expert manipulator, very Chaotic Neutral. Good job, Jenelle / Doug&Sam! Also, thanks for a WoW reference. =D

How did you get that train at the end timed so well?! That was amazing! The cut to get Rick back off the train was a little stark, and I'd've liked to see him waving from a window as he left, but short of chancing it on one take and actually sending Brian somewhere, I don't see how it could've been done. So good job Doug the Editor / Dan the Director!

Well done all around!

"Check out my pack... It's a Hybrid, man, brand-spankin' new!"
"Oh, MAN, I'm so JEALOUS."

The Sonic outfit was awesome!

The infamous SCAMola:
Huh... what? This was "meh" at best.

I'm afraid I have to agree.

There's a fine line between random funny and random stupid, and in this episode you were leaping madly back and forth over that line.

Well, I was GOING to watch this, but none of the player on this site is NOT loading!

Who the hell pronounces it 'pown'?

I enjoyed this more when i watched the series is a row. it has a good story and good special effects. Keep them coming

Nerdfury:

Well, I do.

Now this isn't a sarcastic attack but, how do you pronounce it? Everyone seems to have their own personal version, and I'd love to see yours. Bonus points for hilarious phonetic spelling and approximate apostrophe use.

LOVE the credits! Also love that this has ridiculous amounts of references, as opposed to the usual one or two that the other eps have. I do wish Rick had been a boss in the end, though! I WANNA SEE THEIR DATE!

InventiveHero:

Nerdfury:

Well, I do.

Now this isn't a sarcastic attack but, how do you pronounce it? Everyone seems to have their own personal version, and I'd love to see yours. Bonus points for hilarious phonetic spelling and approximate apostrophe use.

It's just 'own.' As it always has been, ever since its inception in the late eighties.

@"Nerdfury" sorry to step on your heels but both are used in gaming today...that is if you did any gaming you'd know. Pwn(Pwned) and Owned are both used in gamer terminology.

This is the first episode, I've watched of this show and I'm not all that captivated by it.

I'll give it a few more episodes, for it too get into the swing of things and for the cast getting to know how too deliver comedic lines effectivly.

I think ideas and script are there, just the end product is lacking and the show suffers as a whole from this. It's sad really because Hot Gamer Red Heads are all the rage atm e.g. Felicia Day !

But keep going and this show may evolve into something worthy of "The Escapist"

Much love and hoping you make this show a success x

P.s. too much make-up love...you went a little eye shadow crazy. Chillax

None of that was any good.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook