There Will Be Brawl: Episode Five

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Episode Five

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In Episode Five, Luigi delves deeper into the Mushroom Kingdom's underground.

Watch Video

Wow....

Okay. The pimins freaked me out.

best episode yet and nice job on the dee dee dee outfit it was good you should consider making fur suits when the series ends lol jk but seriously wow awesome stuff keep it up.

This is quite simply the best quality I've seen on any internet series, these are just awesome. And also, as soon as Mario got the hammer I started lulzing.

AWESOME! who will be disemboweled next?

ok this is just amazing. I dont get sucked into anything but i'm late for work watching this SHIT!! KEEP IT UP!!!

Another great episode, keep them coming.

OMG acting, props, music, story, and effects are amazing!!!! This might as well be a real movie in theaters!!!

This was a shocking episode! I love this series! :D

Amazing! Best episode yet.

Bit late, but I don't care, the plot really moved along. Huge cliffhanger, whoever it is really disembowels their victims. And I really like the idea of the new jobs for all the minor female characters. No I am not perverted, it just fits with the show, somehow. Probably don't wanna look too hard into Malon's bit though.

Seems like they had...a barrel of laughs. :D

Well that was fucking intense

Mykonos:

Barf!

odubya23:

Mykonos:

Barf!

"I'm a Mog! Half man, Half dog. I'm my own best friend."

I hope they do Bowser as well as they did Dee dee dee.
man I love this show.

This series just keeps getting better and better, truly amazing!
One slight negative effect, I'm starting to find it hard to look at Mario the same way I used to.
Keep up the great work!

My friends and I always joke around and say Olimar "enslaves" the pikmin, and that is what I expected, but for Olimar to chop 'em up like that scared me. Great episode, whoever killed Dedede must DIE! Unless it's Kirby :)

Truly, the one of the darkest episodes yet.....

Propably the best episode so far and a very evil one as it leaves us with an exciting cliffhanger.

Very good. It was definitely worth the wait. At the end of this, I'm not sure if I will ever see Nintendos characters the same way.

Mykonos:

odubya23:

Mykonos:

Barf!

"I'm a Mog! Half man, Half dog. I'm my own best friend."

I didn't say Barfalamew.

This whole series is an absolute gem. Keep the episodes coming.

This series keeps getting better and better.

Totally awesome, as usual. Keep it up!

Everything except the release schedule is exactly as it should be in this series.

I'd say an 18 minute episode for only a 2 week delay ain't that bad.

King DeDeDe costume was just magnificant.

Holy Sh*t

I loved that episode, best so far, besides Samus dancing.

That was a crazy ending, Dedede is dead. Really sad to cause i love Kirby ey rocks.
I keep trying to say other things i liked but i could stop watching Samus... i feel pathetic...

hopeneverdies:
Bit late, but I don't care, the plot really moved along. Huge cliffhanger, whoever it is really disembowels their victims. And I really like the idea of the new jobs for all the minor female characters. No I am not perverted, it just fits with the show, somehow. Probably don't wanna look too hard into Malon's bit though.

I know, I practically gaped at the screen when I saw that they included Saria and Telma, such attention to detail! I didn't notice Malon, however (she wasn't the woman Mario was fighting over, was she? I know they said her name but I couldn't make it out).

Malon was the one that tried to take Luigi's coat for him.

This was a great episode, I love the guys who play Dee dee dee, and Ganondorf.

Where do you guys get the costumes from? They're all really well done, was curious.

Holy crap, I did NOT see that ending coming.

I would let Malon take my coat any day of the week.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)